Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)

Go down 
+2
Wolfy
Splashpool
6 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) Empty
PostSubject: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 9:21

Emberkit looked at the many cats in the clan, in awe of the sheer number of them. She stared at all the warriors and a few caught her eye. She pranced up to them, hoping she wasn't going to get in trouble. "Hi! My name's Emberkit, and I'm a Thunderclan cat now! My sister got hurt, but Swiftnose fixed her and she's all better. Dewstar said we could join, but she didn't like us."

Splashkit tentatively followed her rambunctious sister, since she was still recovering from the shock of being temporarily blinded by the fox that had attacked them. "H-hi... I'm Splashkit, Emberkit's sister. I'm really glad that Dewstar took us in..." Splashkit glanced at her ginger sister. "Hey Emberkit, can we go somewhere else?" she whispered quite loudly. "I don't want to seem rude..."

Ooc: these are my first RPs ever, so please don't be mean... :D Hope this post is okay... SO MUCH DIALOGUE!
Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse
Number of posts : 271

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 14:41

OOC:dialogue is what make RPs good.

Moonpaw saw the kits looking around,she padded toward them."Are you hungry?"She mewed.She caught a shrew while hunting and thought it would be nice to give it to the kits."If you're not hungry do you want to play?"

Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 16:14

Ooc: lol I'm pretty new, so... yeah :D thanks for the quick reply. They were rogues, so they don't know the Warrior Code :) lets have some fun with it, shall we?

Splashkit stared up at the apprentice, feeling rather nervous about meeting someone in the clan. "S-sure, I guess... Hey Emberkit, what do you think?" Splashkit glanced at her chatty, somewhat annoying sister. I hope she doesn't want to do something weird. Then again, she always does...

Emberkit, obviously the more open of the two newcomers, was quick to respond. "Sure! I mean, if it's okay. I don't wanna be rude, but I wanna be friendly, so sure! I'd love to have a... whatever that is! It looks yummy! Wait, do you EAT the fur and bones and stuff? I don't care! I'm soo hungry!" Emberkit hopped around in a small circle. "And then we can play hide-and-seek in the woods!"

Wolfy

Clan/Rank : Thunderclan(Warrior and apprentice)Windclan(Apprentice)Shadowclan(kit)
Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 17:13

OCC:Okay what rule do want them to break or almost break?

Moonpaw was surprised how the kits acted.She was proud to be a apprentice even if it means replacing the moss in the elders den or getting rid of the flees on the elders.When Moonpaw was a kit she was always ignored and thought to be a mouse. Moonpaw  thought about what the kits said.She purred with amusement."This is a shrew, once you become a apprentice, you start training to hunt and fight for the clan."She paused and thought what her mentor would say about wondering off into the woods.She didn't want to end up like Wofpaw, being attacked by a badger and squashed by a tree."You can both eat the shrew, its one of the tradition's of the clan.There are other mouths to feed not just your self.We can't play hide and seek, its too dangerous out there."She mewed.She went to the freshkill pile and brought them the shrew."I hope you like it."She whispered.She anxiously lashed her tail to hear what the kits say.

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) SiggyNewleaf in Thunderclan (open) SiggyNewleaf in Thunderclan (open) Siggy

catlord

catlord

Capricorn Rat
Number of posts : 84

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyTue 8 Apr 2014 - 17:30

as swiftkit left the nursery and as he does he sees soulfang and wonder why hes alone
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 3:58

Ooc: lol just wandering in the woods might have been funny, never intended to actually do it. would you mind showing them around camp? (ic, of course :D)

Emberkit heard what the apprentice had to say, and her ears drooped when she found about the "no woods" rule. "Aww! But hide-and-seek is fun! There's nowhere to hide in camp!" her voice became quieter, "That I know of... What does shrew taste like? I'm gonna find out!

Splashkit just sat still, listening to her sister's amusing rant. "Do you want to share the shrew with us? I doubt we'll eat the whole thing by ourselves..." she glanced over at her sister, who was busy (somehow) neatly ripping the shrew apart with her teeth. "Oh... Emberkit! Why can't you just sit still for once?" Splashkit then proceeded to tackle Emberkit off the mangled shrew, and gave part of it to Moonpaw. "You're supposed to make a good impression..." she hissed quietly to her wild sister.

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 6:05

Stormblaze looked at the kits. He let out a muffle yawn as he picked up a mouse.
"Hey," Stormblaze mewed.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 11:18

OOC: lol just noticed Catlord's post. Hey, um... Soulfang isn't relevant to this post... :D so many posts so quickly! <3 thanks all! ...also just realized that I forgot to talk about them eating the shrew Two pov's for one point in time... sorta confuzzling, no? Swap POVs when you see a (...) okay? okay. :D on with the post!

Splashkit looked at the ginger newcomer. "Hi. What's your name? I'm Splashkit, and this is my crazy sister, Emberkit. Do you want to play with us and Moonpaw once you finish eating that?" She shyly and nervously took a bite of shrew, and loved it. She then proceeded to realize how hungry she was and devoured her share in a few kit-sized bites. "Thanks for sharing your shrew, Moonpaw!" These cats are so nice, she thought, they share food and Moonpaw is so friendly! (...) "Emberkit! Stop attacking him! It's not nice! Don't you remember what I told you a few seconds ago?" (...) Splashkit observed her sister, but decided to let it go. (...)"You've only had shrew, silly!" (...)

Emberkit tried to tackle Stormblaze, but failed miserably. (...) She then sat down forlornly after Splashkit's scolding. "I was just playing..." she mewed softly enough that the apprentice and warrior nearby couldn't hear, "I wanted to see if he liked playing..." She then spoke louder, and brightened up considerably. "Is that piece of shrew for me?" Emberkit ate all of her piece of shrew, and attempted to steal some of Moonpaw's It's just a bit. She won't notice. (...) "I like shrew! It's my favorite!" (...) "...Oh."

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:17

Stormblaze laughed. He grabbed a moss ball and threw it in the air.
"Wanna play?" Stormblaze asked.

OOC: yes yes, Stormblaze is still playful XD

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:28

Ooc: I feel like we're leaving moonpaw out :P sorry for short post, going to church. this is on my tablet.

"Yay! Let's play! ...what's Mossball?" Emberkit mewed, glad to play.

Splashkit, though seeming serious, decided it would be worth playing. "Yay!"

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:33

OOC: Moonpaw will jump in soon I hope

Stormblaze tossed the moss ball to them.
"We just toss it around!" Stormblaze replied.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:38

Moonpaw made a mossball."Like this."She yowled.She threw it playfully at Stormblaze"That is how you play mossball

OCC:Sorry for being out so long I had school.

~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:42

It's fine)

Stormblaze caught it. He tossed it in the air and then batted it back.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Wolfy

Wolfy

Virgo Horse

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 15:50

Moonpaw exploded threw the ball back at Stormblaze hoping that she would have victory .

~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Aquarius Cat

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) EmptyWed 9 Apr 2014 - 16:24

Stormblaze tried to catch it but tumbled.
"Nice one, Moonpaw!" Stormblaze me we'd.

Thunderclan
Spoiler:

Windclan
Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)   Newleaf in Thunderclan (open) Empty

Back to top Go down

Newleaf in Thunderclan (open)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next