Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)

Go down 
+9
Sun
Flybot
Stormi the Gummy
Rook
Reaper King
Rose
Twilight
Turtle
Soul
13 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Empty
PostSubject: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 10:56

The tom hissed as he dug his claws into the earth of the camp. His wounds stung horribly, he was trying to clean them himself. He refused to let another cat from the clan touch him. He stood tall as his tongue glided across his pelt. His claws covered in blood from the battle, he had trouble truly cleaning them so he just unsheathed them completely. His tail flicked as he was busy cleaning his pelt and wounds. One of his wounds was the hardest to get clean. Thankfully it didn't permanently damage him though. He slowly opened his eye and looked around the camp with it, thankful he wasn't blind. If only who could see the damage done, he had two torn ears and now a scarred eye and muzzle. He knew some one was going to bug him since Specklefur brought him back alone during the middle of battle. The tom grunted as he continued minding his own business.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

Number of posts : 200

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 11:09

Blackpaw was watching the Shadowclan cat clean his scars. He scarred her. He must have done something to get those scars. She walked closer, eyeing his wounds. She sat down a couple tail lengths away from him. She managed to let out a shy "H-hello." as she watched him. She was interested in his blood. It looked so bright, and his wounds looked so big. "W-w-who are you?" she asked, trying to stop looking at his cuts. He didn't look like he would fight her, but she was still intimidated.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 11:16

The sound of someone greeting him made his ears perk up. His judgemental frost coloured orbs looked towards the apprentice. The tom looked down at her before he spoke. "Soulfang. That's as much as you need to know apprentice." Soulfang spat as he spoke in a deep but surprisingly smooth voice. The cats eyes stayed glued to the younger one as he could feel blood dripping from some of his open wounds.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 11:24

Blackpaw's eyes widened as she saw the blood running. She didn't know why, but she liked the sight of this. She admired Soulfang, he had so many cuts and scars and he didn't even care. She knew she shouldn't admire him, especially since he was from Shadowclan, but she couldn't help it. She wanted to learn more. She didn't care if he wouldn't answer her, she would just keep asking. "H-how did you get those?" she asked almost in a whisper.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 11:34

Soulfang flicked his ear before tilting his head and looking at the apprentice questioningly. "I got them from battle. The one over my eye is recent but my torn ears are from other fights in my past. As for the scars on my flank are from the training with my brother and my own apprentice. It may seem odd to not care about being hurt but like I always say. No pain, no gain." SoulFang said as he let out a slight purr in pride as he saw the Thunderclan apprentice was fascinated with him and his scars.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 11:55

"W-What happened with your b-brother? If you don't mind me asking." She said. I wonder how hard it was, is he gonna die? He's amazing, his scars look cool! I wonder if I can be that strong when i'm older. She liked him already. So strong, he didn't care about the pain. She wanted to be like him. She looked at the ground and started t rub her front paws in the ground. She wnated to move closer, she was going to move closer.

Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:01

Soulfang looked to the side as he went back to when he was an apprentice. "Well my mentor didn't teach me well on fighting. So I got him to teach me. We went into rough training and we even fight eachother for entertainment." Soulfang was deep in thought as he thought of his other scars he got when he murdered the other cats. His face widened with a smirk as he remembered he killed the one Riverclan cat. Not just because she was weak, but because she had hope and faith and it brought satisfaction to him that he took it away with one quick, life draining bite.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:10

Blackpaw got up and walked closer to him, She tried to figure out why he was grinning. "Soulfang? Are you okay?" She got closer to him, but backed away a little. She was still pretty close to him though. She starred at him, waiting for him to yell at her for getting too close. Even if he did yell at her, she would just try to get closer. So much experience, and strength! I want to be like him! I hope he stays here for a long time.

Twilight

Twilight

Clan/Rank : [Silver- ShadowClan Warrior] [Misty- RiverClan Queen] [Flower- ThunderClan Warrior] [Fox- WindClan Warrior] [Hail- ThunderClan Warrior]
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 286

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:11

Flowerfrost stalked over to Soulfang, glaring at him like he was going to suddenly become a serial killer and murder everyone. "Blackpaw, what are you doing? Don't you know that he is a ShadowClan cat? A murderer?" she snarled. "You have better things to do then chatting away with captives, don't you?"

Hailpaw walked over, looking indignant on the behalf of his fellow apprentice. "Hey, is it Blackpaw's fault that Soulfang is... interesting?" He dropped his voice and muttered to Blackpaw, "Bossy warriors. Why don't they mind their own business?" In truth he didn't like or admire Soulfang any more than Flowerfrost did but he didn't like it when cats like her bossed others around.

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Silver14Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Mistyf10Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Flower10Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Foxcla11Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Hailfa10
Made by Pinely
Group Pic, Courtesy of Rose:

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) 15yw26d

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) The_po10   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Fish_a10
Behold- The Power of Fish (and Happy)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:15

"This tom is nothing but a pathetic, weak, nuisance. He should be of no ones interests, he boasts of killing, when he himself could barely manage to kill any cat, he needs his buddies to do the deed for him." Spat the she-cat as she passed by the few cats, glaring down at the tom. "I suggest you all bring the tom to the medicine cat den to get his wounds looked at before he dies of blood loss, I wouldn't like burying his corpse," Negatively suggested the warrior.
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:34

Soulfang was about to answer before he was criticized by the warriors. That one remark though, about him needing help in a kill. If only he could prove her wrong. The tom flexed his claws before he let out a low growl. "I'll walk myself you fleabag." He said with a flick of his before glaring at the other warrior.
Back to top Go down
Turtle

Turtle

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyTue 18 Mar 2014 - 12:43

Blackpaw looked at Soulfang, and back at the warriors. She shook her head. They can't be right. They can't be! "Flowerfrost, excuse me for saying this, but I don't care. I don't care what you think, or you." she said looking at the other warrior. "I don't care if he is a murderer, or a prisoner." she turned back to Soulfang. "Can I come with you?" she asked. She was glad that Hailpaw was helping her, but she just ignored him. "Please?"

Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyWed 19 Mar 2014 - 4:13

Spottedfeather looked among the conversation, watching the young apprentice with quiet eyes. But as soon as she remarked she didn't care that set her off. Storming over to Blackpaw she stood in front of her, silently making her back away from Soulfang. "Now who do you think you are, questioning warriors, and your elders." Spottedfeather sternly brought her up her figure, looking down on the gullible apprentice. "You are gullible, looking into this Shadowclan cat for admiration for horrible crimes he has most likely committed, and you look up to him for that? Do you want to grow up killing cats? If so, I suggest you leave this clan, because unlike Shadowclan, we will not take murderers" she growled, actually getting somewhat aggressive to a younger cat. "Don't ever disrespect warriors, or me, or Dewstar, nor a medicine cat. It is not your place to say you don't care." Looking at her warriors whom were doing the right, she looked back to Blackpaw, waiting to see his reaction. It wouldn't be wise of him to go against her, and also a deputy. "And if he is proven innocent, then, and only then, shall I forgive and forget."

Nightfire padded out of the medicine cat den once he heard a commotion. There stood his mother, talking down to an apprentice. Wow, must be serious if she is being aggressive he noted. Walking up, and talking mostly to Soulfang, he quietly said "If you aren't going to be too stubborn, nor try to attack anyone, I will treat your wounds, or give you some of the herbs and give you instructions to treat yourself, if you prefer"

Edited for Soul X3

Last edited by Rosatan on Thu 20 Mar 2014 - 8:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 7:00

Flamepaw came dashing out of the apprentices' den once she heard something about a shadowclan warrior. Once she saw the injured warrior she gasped. "Are you truly a Shadowclan warrior? I bet I could take you, right Blackpaw?" The firey apprentice said truth be told she hasn't done much of anything. She was just became an apprentice not to long ago. "I wish I could have go to the battle, I would have been the best out there!" The Orange apprentice gave out a laugh, "I am kidding.. I am not that powerful yet, but one day I will be." The spunky apprentice said, "But first I have to take down stronger warriors than me so one day I can be the best." Man did this apprentice talk a lot.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Soul

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) EmptyThu 20 Mar 2014 - 7:17

Soulfang continued padding through the camp towards the den as he tuned out the deputy blabbering words out at the apprentice. The tom noticed a medicine cat come out and asked him about wether or not he was going to cooperate, but before he could answer another cat stumbled out and started bombarding him with questions. The tom groaned as his icey blue eyes watched the younger cat in unamusement. SoulFang then looked back up at the tom "I think I'll let you treat me, after all I'm a warrior not some herb hoarder." Soulfang said in a calm tone as if it were a normal comment that wouldn't be an offense, but of course it was. He was just that kind of cat.

OOC: People Jesus Christ I'm not trying to complain but there is nothing, I repeat nothing that proves SoulFang a murderer. They have no proof, evidence, etc. to say he is one so I have no idea why everyone continues to have their characters think he is one. I'm not saying you can't hate him, but he isn't known As a murderer yet. Infact, if anyone should be considered one it would be Redshade, the cat who started fights with Thunderclan that SoulFang got into later on, and also the cat who claimed to kill one of their warriors. Just please slow down, I know youve read or even heard that soul is a killer but your characters don't have any knowledge so please just stop. I didn't bother at first but seriously ajsisjsjjddind no

I mean unless you were referring to Shadowclan as a whole being murderers then yeah I understand that but seriously.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)   Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan) Empty

Back to top Go down

Soulfang the prisoner (open to all of Thunderclan)
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next