Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sneaking Out

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:15 am

Flamekit stood outside the nursery in a darkish corner. The orange kit couldn't sleep, and she was waiting on her twin sister to get out of the nursery. The olive eyed kit wanted to get out of the cramped nursery. She was a big as the apprentices why couldn't she go outside the camp like them! There was a whole the Flamekit had discovered a while back but she waited til now to use it. She wanted to prove that she was ready for an apprenticeship, but she needed her twin to do that.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4515

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:47 am

A whispered hiss sounded from the darkness of the nursery entrance. "Would you get a move on? Mom woke up a billion times with every step I took. It's almost like she knows, and I'd rather not stick around to find out!" She was beside her twin now, looking a little irritated. "Where's that hole in you were talking about? Let's get a move on, Flamekit!"

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Sneaking Out JPzjwJV Sneaking Out JPzNeMg Sneaking Out JGg2mwx Sneaking Out JPzwPEb Sneaking Out JPzwXQn

Sneaking Out JcTsSP1  Sneaking Out JcnAVnI Sneaking Out JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 6:57 am

Flamekit gave off a sigh, and moved the moss away that covered the hole. "Come on! Let's go!" Flamekit said pushing her way through the hole and out into the dark territory. It was so large to the orange fluff, but not as terrifying as some stories have told.

Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [SKC] Peatkit | [WC] Moosekit | [R] Grub Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 BT MC / T4 MC | [V]T5 Warrior | [GJ] T1 Rogue | [P] Kit | [M] Kit
Pisces Tiger

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:45 am

It took only seconds for Firekit to push her way through the leafy hole and pop out beside her sister. She gasped. "I never thought it'd be this big! It's hard to see very much in the dark, though..." Stepping slightly ahead of Flamekit, she hesitatingly took a sniff at the air. "Do you smell that? It smells just like the mice at camp!"

Sneaking Out JPzjwJV Sneaking Out JPzNeMg Sneaking Out JGg2mwx Sneaking Out JPzwPEb Sneaking Out JPzwXQn

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 170

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 7:52 am

Splashkit heard voices and started walking towards them. She hid in a bush and watched two Thunderclan kits. From what she knew about them, they would probably scent her and, hopefully, bring her to the Thunderclan camp to join. She spotted a mouse and swiped at it sending it flying towards the two kits.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:35 am

Flamekit's orange fur fluffed up at the sound of leaves moving and an object flying toward them. As soon as the object landed, on Flamekit's closer inspection, it was a mouse! She quickly jumped on it and held it down. "What do I do now? Firekit help me!" The orange fluff called to her sister. Since the where kits she had no knowledge of what to do.

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Clan/Rank : S: Thunderclan/apprentice E: Thunderclan/apprentice Sw: Riverclan/apprentice
Aquarius Snake

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 8:42 am

Splashkit tried to hold in a mrrrow of amusement, but it leaked out. She cautiously came out of the bush. "Do you want me to kill that for you? If not, bite its back to kill it. By the way, my name is Splashkit."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Pisces Tiger

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:08 am

Having overheard various chats between the apprentices, Firekit knew exactly what to do. In one swift motion she was over to the her sister and the mouse that was being held under her paws; she gave the mouse's neck a quick chomp. It writhed for a few seconds until it finally gave up the ghost.

The almost mirrored figure of Flamekit smiled in triumph. "Sometimes it pays to eavesdrop~" She purred proudly.
That's when she caught the sudden unfamiliar smell of other cat. Not having heard the cat speaking before, Firekit was caught totally off guard. Her flame colored pelt fluffed up, making her seem twice as big then before.

Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 9:20 am

Splashkit calmly sat down and waited for Firekit to calm down. "Sorry if I startled you. I just figured I would help you out... I'll leave if you want. I'll go now..." Embarrassed Splashkit  turned around and  ran towards her temporary shelter. 'Why did I think I could just go up to them and be instant best friends? Now I've lost  my only chance of acceptance...' (thoughts) Splashkit promptly curled up into a miserable ball of silver, white, and grey tortoiseshell fur. This was the sort of time when she wished her father had stayed around. It was all his fault she was blind in her left eye. 'He left me to a fox...' she thought bitterly. Her one good, ocean blue eye stared into a puddle with disgust at the sight of her scarred eye. Bad mood 
Back to top Go down
Splashpool

Splashpool

Aquarius Snake

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 3:03 am

Ooc: made new character, gonna write from her pov as well as splashkit's.

Splashkit smelt something she thought she would never smell again. 'Could it really be her? Could...could she not have been taken by twolegs? She was dead... maybe some higher force revived her?' "EMBERKIT! I'm coming! Splashkit raced as fast as her exhausted legs could carry her, sending her hurtling into Flamekit. Her ears instantly lowered in shame and she crouched in submission. "S-sorry... I... I thought I smelt my sister, Emberkit. I must have been mistaken."

Emberkit watched her younger sister apologize to Flamekit from her vantage point in a verylow branch. She missed Splashkit, and these other two seemed friendly enough. 'Let's do this.' She skillfully jumped down from her tree and eagerly bounced up to the three kits. "Hi! My name's Emberkit! Splashkit, I never died! And now I know why! Because you dont know them and they dont know you and one ofnthem freaked out and you ran away and you smelled me and ran super fast and then you apologised and now I'm talking to you! Did I miss anything? I hope not, because I'm like super out of breath! Never mind! Why are you two out of camp, anywho? Because your kits and not apprentices and you need to stay in the camp and you got super bored and went out of camp and now you might get caught because I'm talking like SUPER LOUD!!! Wait sorry I dont wanna get caught.

Splashkit stared at her sister and sighed. "Um... Sorry about her. She's... a bit energetic, to say the least."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out EmptyMon Mar 03, 2014 7:38 am

OOC: Please try not to double post. There is an edit button in the top right corner of your post if you need to add anything to it or revise what you've already written. On top of that, this topic was started before Emberkit was created, and therefore, Emberkit technically does not exist in this topic. You can always make new topics with both kits in it, but for this one, you can only use Splashkit.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sneaking Out Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sneaking Out   Sneaking Out Empty

Back to top Go down

Sneaking Out
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: ThunderClan Territory-
Jump to: