Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 13:38

"All cats old enough to swim gather to hear my words!" Reedstar called from the center of camp, tail lashing. Another kit reaching six moons, another ceremony. And nearly in time for Newleaf as well.

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Soul

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 497

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 24 Feb 2014 - 13:44

Last edited by xiinos on Wed 30 Nov 2016 - 16:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 11:09

"Hawkkit, step forward." he mewed. One he did, Reedstar started into the ceremony. "You have reached the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior name, you will be known as Hawkpaw. Your mentor will be Stormheart. I hope they will pass down all she knows on to you."

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
~Shadow Jinx

~Shadow Jinx

Clan/Rank : (M) Thunderclan warrior (F) Riverclan apprentice (M) Shadowclan apprentice (F) Shadowclan warrior (F) Windclan warrior
Aquarius Cat
Number of posts : 465

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyTue 25 Feb 2014 - 12:36

Firepawhowl and cheered.
"Hawkpaw!Hawkpaw!" She shouted.

Thunderclan
Nightkit/Nightglow: (Female)
Spoiler:

Windclan
WhitepawWhiteshadow: (Male)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Spiritkit's older brother)
Firepaw/Firetear (Female)
Spoiler:

Riverclan
Spiritkit/Tigerspirit (Female)
Spoiler:

Shadowclan (Whitekit's younger sister)
Back to top Go down
http://www.dragonwings.forumotion.com
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 2 Mar 2014 - 19:16

Ooc: Wait what

Ic: Stormheart who apparently happened to be there walked up to her new apprentice and touched noses with him. "Looks I'll you'll be training alongside Lilypaw! Sounds fun!" She purred cheerfully. The fact that her sister had gotten an apprentice before her had barely even bugged at all in the first place, but considering she just got one apprentice after the other before one was even finished, she felt not even a twinge of envy at all.

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony 1voydHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony 2gy1qubHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksHawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Hawkkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1