Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza

Go down 
+2
Little
King Falcon I
6 posters
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza Empty
PostSubject: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 13:28

Falconstar leapt up on the Tallrock and called out, "All cats who are old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath the Tallrock for a clan meeting!" He felt much more confident saying this now that he was the leader, and he was preparing to give the appropriate ceremonies to the cats who deserved them after all this time.

OoC: This is the second ceremony to take place. The following cats should post here to get their warrior names:
Deerpaw (Night)
Heatherpaw (Shiny)
Ivypaw (Little)
Mistpaw (Grey)
Nightpaw (Nighty)
Sootpaw (Coon)
Sorrelpaw (Silver)
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 15:35

Ivypaw bounced out of the apprentice den, her fur groomed well as she bounded up beneath Falconfang - no, Falconstar - and looked up with bright amber eyes, the milky morning sun shining on her snowy white and striped fur. Finally, my warrior ceremony, she breathed, trying to hold all her excitement in.

ooc: Warrior name is Ivyleaf :D

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2520

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 19:11

Deerpaw followed at a slower pace, his face clearly saying, 'At long last..' He quickly groomed down a patch of rowdy fur, swallowing a cough that could have this moment delayed even longer. Sitting under the HighRock, the soon to be warrior gave a stupid toothy grin.

Ooc- I think his name should be Deernose

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyThu 13 Feb 2014 - 20:01

Mistpaw padded after Deerpaw, giving a large grin towards the tom. "Finally right? I told you we'd be made warriors soon enough!" She purred.

OOC: Mistfur is her naaammeee cx
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9983

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 6:50

Sootpaw followed the other apprentices out, not a spec of dust to be seen on her pelt for she cleaned it multiple times well before the ceremony. She couldn't wait to find out what her warrior name would be. She quickly sat down in a spot close to the rock.

ooc:You decide

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Shiny

Shiny

Sagittarius Dragon
Number of posts : 496

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 12:47

Heatherpaw jogged after the other apprentices, a dopey grin on his face. It was finally time for his warrior ceremony! He had been training hard ever since he became an apprentice, and it was finally paying off. He sat down near the Tallrock, craning his neck to look up at Falconstar.

Leechkit:

WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza Mew
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4940

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyFri 14 Feb 2014 - 12:50

Ivyfur smiled as she sat on the outskirts of the gathering clan, an approving look in her gaze as she looked over to the soon-to-be warriors she helped train.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 12:02

OoC: Alright, I'm just going to conclude this. Sootpaw is dead, Silver never read my PM, and Nighty never posted. If either of them want warrior ceremonies, they'll have to contact me and I'll make them one.

"Today is a great day for the clan," Falconstar enthused, "for today we name new warriors to the clan. Will Deerpaw, Heatherpaw, Ivypaw, and Mistpaw please step forward?" When all four had stepped forward (OoC: because we don't need to make the topic longer by having everyone posting again), Falconstar addressed the clan once more. "From now on, you will be known as Deernose, Heathernose, Ivyleaf, and Mistfur. Protect this clan with your lives. I know you will make us all proud." With that, he jumped down and greeted his new warriors, touching each of their noses in turn with his own. It had been too long since the clan had a good number of warriors to its name.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza   WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza Empty

Back to top Go down

WindClan Warrior Ceremony Extravaganza
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: