Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Second Meeting

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptySun 9 Feb 2014 - 9:32

Ashpaw was sitting comfortably on Sunningrocks, warming himself on the rocks in the weak Leaf-Bare sun. He and his acquaintance, no, friend, Ravenpaw had planned to meet here. Why on the border on Riverclan and Thunderclan, he did not know nor understand. The white tom stretched lazily on the warm stones, sleepy from their soft warmth. He hoped she would appear soon, or he would look like a complete idiot for waiting on no one.

Ooc- Sorry Echo for not posting this sooner..

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon 10 Feb 2014 - 0:18

OOC;; It's fine.

IC;; At this point, it would be a bit obvious as to why Ravenpaw wanted to meet at Sunningrocks - it was located right before the ShadowSky territory. As long as she stayed by the edge and didn't try to hunt prey - which she couldn't - she's allowed there. Padding across the blazing terrain of RiverClan territory, it did slightly surprise her that it was warmer her than to be expected, especially since it was during the coldest time of leafbare. Looking around, she had to try and find him and leave sooner or later before their clanmates get suspicious, though an excuse could always be that she was asking how RiverClan was faring - since she is a medicine cat or a reason - and that she was on her way over to the ShadowSky territory that WindClan now owned. Arriving there, she saw the white tom appearing as if he was about to sleep from waiting or from how warm this was compared to his nest at home, though quickly disturbed him with a small fake cough to snap him awake from his imagination.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyTue 11 Feb 2014 - 17:54

The half asleep tom nearly bolted up in surprise, before spotting Ravenpaw not too far from him. Standing up, he took a moment to smooth down his ruffled fur. Leaping down the warm rocks onto the cool, crisp grass, he padded towards the Windclan she-cat. Stopping just at the border, he meowed a quiet greeting. "Afternoon." Letting his tail be dragged along by the gentle breeze, his green orbs gazed at the similarly aged apprentice. 'She actually came? Phew..'

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyMon 17 Feb 2014 - 23:35

Did she really startle him? Sure, maybe it would shock a cat if she was being hostile, but she barely just arrived and hadn't said a word; just a very small cough. Nodding her head in greeting, Ravenpaw tilted her head before mewing, "Relief... From what?" It made no sense to the SkyClan-WindClan she-cat as to why he would be so relieved at the fact that she came. She could sense it from him, but, she didn't understand it. Yet... she also felt relieved that he bothered to come out there for her. Why...? What was this kind of... feeling? Maybe it was because he was too friendly for her liking. Or perhaps, she didn't dare think of it. She was falling in love. It was forbidden in her code, and in his code because they were separate clans and let alone the fact that she was a medicine cat. Yet, they were doing this. What would her clanmates think if they found out? Nothing good would come out of this, though she was compelled to continue and see what happens next. The idea of what would happen attracted her to continue further and know a bit more.

OOC;; Sorry I'm super late...

Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Leo Dragon

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 21:19

I swear, if this guy had hands, he'd be rubbing the back of his neck. "I thought you wouldn't come." His ears flicked for any sign of someone else in the victincy, allowing his eyes to focus on the dark she-cat.
Why did they agree to meet? Ashpaw knew this could end badly for both of them if they were caught together. The white tom was trying to have his own Clanmates trust him; this would never help. He thought selfishly for a moment. He could pursue his own happiness, and if that ended not so well, then you only live once, right? Can't believe I just said that.
This whole situation perplexed him; if caught, both cats would suffer from a huge loss of trust. If not, who knew what could happen? Maybe meeting her again after this wouldn't hurt anyone. Hopefully curiosity didn't kill the cat.

Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting EmptyFri 21 Feb 2014 - 22:00

Well... her mother in a way, was untrusted by a few cats, or at the most, undoubted loyalty. What sort of label would that put on her kits? Ravenpaw, being one of them, personally didn't care about what sort of "label" she had, literally just avoiding society for the better. Her cold personality was just what made people wary of her. And the strange thing was, she was a medicine cat. Completely opposite of the nature that most healers in a clan had. She may have taken an interest in herbs, but they only seemed to make her just as bitter. "No trust...?" the black she-cat asked, questioning what motives the other apprentice had. It intrigued her, they were willing to risk their clan's loyalty for the sake of seeing each other? In some ways, that was all to strange. It didn't seem right. Yet, it could possible be the road to happiness that she could never feel normally without rebelling with the codes.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Second Meeting Empty
PostSubject: Re: Second Meeting   Second Meeting Empty

Back to top Go down

Second Meeting
Page 1 of 1