Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] Empty
PostSubject: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 8:33 pm

Stormpaw padded into camp, dropping a few small fish on the fresh-kill pile. "There we go." She purred. Turning, she spotted her sister, Hailpaw curled up nearby in the corner of camp, barely visible among the snow. 'Cuz her fur's white, you know?
"Hailpaw!" Stormpaw called, running over with a fish in her mouth. "Wnant sto shnare?" She mumbled over the fish, and dropped it neatly in front of her paws.

Hailpaw nearly jumped out of her fur when she was awoken as a familiar voice called her name. Was she in trouble? Oh no, she fell asleep, didn't she? Did she miss a patrol? Oh no oh no oh no oh wait it's Stormpaw. Hailpaw let out a gentle yawn and looked up at her tabby sister in curiosity. "Um, I-I haven't been hunting yet though..." She replied quietly, nervous as usual. She didn't want to get in trouble.

Stormpaw raised an invisible eyebrow. Of course, her sister was attached to the warrior code as always. "Well, we both know that whenever you hunt, half of the time when you catch something you freak out and let it go without hurting it." She huffed.
"I don't like killing things!" Hailpaw whined.
"It's prey. We thank Starclan for its life anyways, so they die with respect from us." Stormpaw pointed out.
"Well I still haven't hunted..."
"I think I hunted enough for both of us." Stormpaw meowed, flicking her tail at the fresh-kill pile, which now had four more fish on it. There was five, but she took one to eat. The bigger one so that she could share with Hailpaw, if the jumpy apprentice would just accept her kind offer.

But if Hailpaw stuck to anything without hesitation, it was the code. "I'll share with you, but j-just let me go catch something real quick, okay?" She begged, flattening her ears. Oh great, she was doing that thing with her eyes. Stormpaw tried to pull her own away from the adorably pathetic sight. Hailpaw didn't do it on purpose, but whenever she really wanted to do something, her eyes got really wide and her face was naturally kitten-like despite her age. Yeah, she had a baby-face. Stormpaw sighed. "Fine." She purred, giving her sister a playful bat on the side. Hailpaw instantly looked happier and ran off towards the river. She sat down by it, just outside of camp.

Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSisterly Bonding [OPEN] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSisterly Bonding [OPEN] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSisterly Bonding [OPEN] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] 1voydSisterly Bonding [OPEN] 2gy1qubSisterly Bonding [OPEN] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSisterly Bonding [OPEN] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] EmptyFri Jan 24, 2014 9:28 pm

Silvercloud walked over to the group, her silver paws softly beating the snow. When the warrior had heard Hailpaw's dislike of death, she had to come over and talk. "You know, Hailpaw... you re not alone. I think you will be fine to share, as log as you go hunting with me later." The she-cat spoke softly, her words like fine fur in her ears. With a dead minnow beside her that she winced to look at, she nudged it to the apprentice. "I was on the other side of the river and caught a few of these, and I think you should take it as yours to eat, Hailpaw." She purred confidently, hoping her best to make friends within the clan, and she hoped this was a start.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:13 pm

Hailpaw looked at Silvercloud in surprise. "R-really? You think it'll be okay?" She squeaked, then looked at the minnow. It was small and wouldn't fill her up much, but at least it would quell some of the hidden hunger she had been pushing aside all day. "Thank you, Silvercloud." The apprentice mewed quietly. "I promise I'll come hunting with you later!" She picked up the minnow and carried it back over to Stormpaw to sit down.

Stormpaw glanced behind her sister at Silvercloud and nodded in thanks. "Alright, let's eat!" She purred, bending her head down to take a bite of her fish. Hailpaw took a tender bite at her minnow and purred quietly without noticing.

Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSisterly Bonding [OPEN] Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSisterly Bonding [OPEN] Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSisterly Bonding [OPEN] I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] 1voydSisterly Bonding [OPEN] 2gy1qubSisterly Bonding [OPEN] One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSisterly Bonding [OPEN] StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 pm

The warrior blinked happily, and after bringing her fish to camp, sat down with the two holding a smaller fish for herself, as she ate little in leafbare so her clan was strong. "You know, you two stick together closer than moss sticks to a tree. It's no strange fact Riverclan has some fine warriors on their paws, and I know you both make a powerful combo, you showed that while taking care of that badger." Silvercloud complimented, her green eyes satisfyingly taking a small bite of her fish.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 4:40 pm

Hailpaw flinched a little, remembering the badger. "Thanks." She murmured, but said nothing more than that. Stormpaw, however, was all over the topic. "Yeah, it was awesome! I wish I had been able to help fight, but at least I protected Hailpaw like I said I would. Did you see how she totally went all-out on that thing though? I didn't know she had it in her!" She purred, excitement shining in her eyes like jewels.
Hailpaw finished the minnow quickly and shook her head. "I wish you hadn't done that, though I'm grateful." She sighed suddenly. "It scared me. I thought you were going to die...Like Mint..." She trailed off, not finishing the she-cats name as she began to look a little upset. Stormpaw gave her a lick on the cheek to try to cheer her up. "It's okay. How about I go hunting with you guys later?" The tabby offered, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]   Sisterly Bonding [OPEN] Empty

Back to top Go down

Sisterly Bonding [OPEN]
Page 1 of 1