Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty
PostSubject: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 20:51

"All cats old enough to swim gather for a Clan meeting!" Reedstar yowled from the willow tree in the center of camp. It was always a good feeling when apprentices had proved themselves worthy of a warrior name. The ceremony meant good feelings all around, and distracted the Clan from other troubles when they celebrated. They'd both be having a silent vigil tonight, to watch over the camp as it slept.

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Silverpaw/Streampaw

Silverpaw/Streampaw

Clan/Rank : Starclan warrior,Starclan warrior, Starclan warrior , Starclan apprentice , Starclan apprentice,Starclan Kit , Riverclan apprentice,Riverclan apprentice ,Windclan apprentice,Thunderclan kit
Libra Tiger
Number of posts : 303

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyTue 26 Nov 2013 - 21:53

(Just checking its my silverpaw right?)

4th life:Bramblepaw of Shadowclan(deceased)
5th life:Sorrelpaw/soul of Windclan(deceased)
6th life:Mosskit of Riverclan(deceased)
7th life:Silverpaw/wind of Riverclan(Alive)
8th life:Streampaw/sky of Riverclan(Alive)
9th life:Silentpaw/claw of Windclan -Half clan - (alive)
10th life:Flickerkit-paw-blaze of Thunderclan -(alive)
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 0:50

Silverpaw/Stormpaw wrote:
(Just checking its my silverpaw right?)
OOC: Kitty's Silverpaw, unless you need your warrior ceremony as well.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 11:35

Stormpaw padded into the clearing. 'Finally! My warrior ceremony. And someone else's?' He looked to his already neat fur. He gave a few licks to his chest and waited for Reedstar.

OOC: Just in case you didn't know, I want the name to be Stormclaw :3

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 14:10

Hailpaw and Stormpaw raced forward to gather with everyone else. They had heard about how it was time tod Stormpaw's ceremony as well as Silverpaw's, so they wanted to be there to support their friends. After all, Stormpaw had probably been their first friend when they came out of the nursery for the first time.
"When Stormpaw gets his name, let's make sure to cheer extra loud!" Stormpaw(You're right, this is confusing xD) whispered in her sister's ear.
"Got it!" Hailpaw murmured back.

Ooc: if you want, I can change Stormpaw's name to...Huh. I got to think about this xD It's like all the Riverclan names that could.possibly describe her appearance are taken.

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 1voydSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 2gy1qubSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyWed 27 Nov 2013 - 18:12

Silverpaw walked out of the apprentices den, her fur smooth and shiny. Her face was shy and alert, bt there was exctement in her eyes.

Ooc: Silvs going to be Silvercloud.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 20:27

OOC: You don't have to change Stormpaw's name if you don't want to, Stormi.

IC: "I, Reedstar, leader of RiverClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as warriors in their turn." Reedstar said, letting his voice ring around camp before continuing. "Stormpaw, Silverpaw, do you both promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your lives?"

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyFri 29 Nov 2013 - 20:46

Stormpaw stood proudly, having no hesitation in his voice when he said those short, special words. "I do." his voice rang out clearly. He truley meant it also, he would defend his clan, even to the death.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySun 1 Dec 2013 - 7:36

Silverpaw looked down, nervously saying "I-I do"

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 10:42

"Then by the powers of StarClan, I give you your warrior names. Stormpaw, from this moment you will be known as Stormclaw. StarClan honors your loyalty and diligence." Reedstar turned his gaze to Silverpaw next. "Silverpaw, from this moment you will be known as Silvercloud. StarClan honors your kindness." He stopped with a purr and hopped down from the branch. "We welcome you as full warriors of RiverClan."

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 15:44

Stormclaw nodded, feeling himself swell with pride. He was now a warrior! He looked around, catching the eyes of every cat there, and he smiled in his mind. He was going to protect them, no matter what!

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptyMon 2 Dec 2013 - 17:11

Stormpaw and Hailpaw immediately began cheering.
"Stormclaw! Silvercloud!" They chanted.

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 1voydSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies 2gy1qubSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSilverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies EmptySat 7 Dec 2013 - 10:45

Silvercloud bent her head down, scared and feeling cowardly at the attention. Her shy veil was shed though, after knowing that she was now no longer truly being held back.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies   Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies Empty

Back to top Go down

Silverpaw and Stormpaw's Warrior Ceremonies
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp :: Willow Branch :: RiverClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: