Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit be in the nursery naow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 7:11

Badgerpaw let out a small laugh as he watched Hawkpaw free him from the paws of Ivykit. With a swish of his tail, he also jumped onto the pile and started to help his sibling poke the little kit. After a few moments, he backed off and glanced at Hawkpaw. "You know, this is hardy fair. Teaming up on one little kit...How about I join her side!" With a sudden, playful hiss, Badgerpaw suddenly turned on his sibling and tackled her, knocking her away from Ivykit and sending them to the ground in a playful tussle.

Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 9:48

Hawkpaw hit the ground laughing all the way. Using her hereditary strong legs she lifted her sibling and crawled away. She landed on top of Badgerpaw and hooked her legs around him and playfully bit and nipped her siblings, not using enough pressure to hurt.

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 10:57

Ivykit sat watching at the tussling, eyes wide. What were those moves they were using? Ivykit thought, staring in awe. I can't wait until I'm an apprentice, and then I can do those move, too!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 9:29

Badgerpaw let out a laugh as he felt his sister start to 'nibble' on him, and with a small grunt, he rolled to the side; attempting to force Hawkpaw to let ago as he rolled ontop of her. He gave Ivykit a small glance. "Whay are you waiting for? Help me take down this 'ThunderClan' scum!" he said with a small giggle.

Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 9:45

"Oh no! I-" she went limp, silently playing dead. "Starclan help me~" she giggled rolled and threw Badgerpaw off her back. She tackled the little kit started poking her "I got you now!"

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 14:54

"No ya don't!" Ivykit giggled, rolling out of Hawkpaw's grip. She whipped around and landed on the apprentice's back and started jumping up and down. "Stay down, ThunderClan pest!" she squeaked, laughing.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 EmptySun 17 Nov 2013 - 15:26

Hawkpaw felt the little kit slip between her paws and bounce on her back. She collapsed and made a dying sound and went limp, playing dead.

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit be in the nursery naow
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2