Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Litte be a warrior naow

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Litte be a warrior naow Empty
PostSubject: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:11 pm

Littlelight yawned as he walked out of the warrior den, stretching his hind legs, sleep clouding his usually bright blue eyes. The new warrior had been sitting vigil just the night before and he was officially beat. Who knew being a warrior was so hard? He thought to himself gingerly as he slowly padded up to the fresh-kill pile and picked a small mouse off the time. At least there's no more cleaning dens for the elders or anything, he sighed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:23 pm

Lichenpaw stalked up next to the new warrior and flicked his ears. "How do you like being a warrior, Littlelight?" Lichenpaw asked politely, shifting his paws from side to side in a kneading motion.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Litte be a warrior naow B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:26 pm

Littlelight turned his head to Lichenpaw sleepily, taking a quick second to process what the tom had said. "It's not as awesome as I thought," he began, "but it's a whole lot better than being an apprentice." The tom narrowed his eyes slightly as he saw his Clanmate shifting his paws after asking the question. "Is something wrong?" he asked slowly.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:34 pm

"No no no. Nothing." Lichenpaw forced out a laugh. "I'm sure you'll get used to it."

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Litte be a warrior naow B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow EmptySat Nov 09, 2013 10:36 pm

That seemed a bit forced, Littlelight thought to himself quickly. "I guess so." The cat's mew was brisk as he gulped down the last of the small mouse. "How's medicine cat and all workin' for you?" he asked.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Litte be a warrior naow   Litte be a warrior naow Empty

Back to top Go down

Litte be a warrior naow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: RiverClan Camp-