Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Ivykit be in the nursery naow

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Ivykit be in the nursery naow Empty
PostSubject: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 15:52

Ivykit yawned as she stalked out of the nursery, her eyes clouded with sleep her belly was dragging across the ground, since her legs were so short. She layed down on a large boulder. She gave out a sigh as she closed her eyes a little bit. "It's so noisy in the nursery," she mumbled. "I wish I could just be an apprentice already."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:01

Hawkpaw woke to the noise of a kit shuffling out of the nursery. She looked up to hear the words of her muttering. "You will be soon, and at least you didn't have to deal with 4 other siblings." she mewed.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:07

"No,' Ivykit began crossly, "but Whitekit's always annoying me playing with the other kits!" Ivykit rested her head on her paws. "Besides, I wish I had a sister to play with me."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 17:50

"Why not play with them? Your a kit right? Don't kits play?" Hawkpaw mewed in amusement at her own words. She seemed in a good mood today.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:04

"Not with other annoying kits that make fun of you,' the picky kit answered bitterly. She suddenly got a smile and pounced on Hawkpaw, giving a yowl of excitement. "Die, ThunderClan scum!" She mewed playfully, batting his ears with her soft kit paws.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:27

Hawkpaw felt the tackled suddently and exaggerated her flailing "Ah!! Help me! I don't have any trees to hide in!" she giggled and pushed the little kit off softly. She leaped onto a boulder. "Help!" she cried dramatically. "I need to climb something, I hate the open!" and fell layed still, faking a faint. She looked  to Ivykit. "I'll get onto them, they wont call you names anymore." she said quietly and flopped her head down and let her tongue hang out, playing along to the little game.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:30

"This battle is won!" Ivypaw declared, standing on Hawkpaw and puffing out her chest. "ThunderClan will never mess with WindClan again!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyThu 14 Nov 2013 - 18:35

Hawkpaw couldn't control her laughter anymore. She busted out and shook the little kit off. She turned around and just smile at the kit, liking her already.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 12:15

"Hey!" Ivykit mumbled, scrambling to her paws with a smile on her face. "Can you teach me some bvattle moves now, Hawkpaw? Please?" The kit begged- She couldn't wait to bea warrior!

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 13:27

"Hmm, show me what you got. Then i'll see what I can do." she smiled and pricked her ears, letting her tail swish.

OOC:spis (short post is short)

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:20

Ivykit pounced on top of Hawkpaw's head, gnawing on his ear lightly and batting at his head with sheathed claws. "Ai got chu!" she squealed, her mew muffled by the fur.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7395

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:36

"Oh, with a move like that; I know ThunderClan would be shaking in their pelts if they saw you Ivykit." Badgerpaw stepped from the entrance of the den, having come to see if his mother was in. Sadly, it looked like she wasn't, but he had spotted Ivykit and Hawkpaw play fighting before he had the chance to leave, and had watched them for a bit. Of course, now he was missing the time when he would play fight the other kits in the nursery. The black and white apprentice smiled warmly at the two as he moved over to the two, titling his head a bit. "Mind if I join in? Training has been going a bit slow, so I need something to do. Besides, it looks like you two are having fun."

Ivykit be in the nursery naow ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon
TC T5 Leader (80 HP - 170 SP) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70 HP - 160 SP) ~ RC Apprentice (20 HP - 60 SP)~ WC T2 Warrior (35 HP - 70 SP*)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue
*Disadvantage Stats
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:38

"Hi!" Ivykit mewed loudly, letting go of Hawkpaw and leaping towards Badgerpaw, tumbling over and biting his tail. "I'm gunna be te besht warrior evar!" he mewed, once again muffled by fur.

ooc: I love posting like this xD

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptyFri 15 Nov 2013 - 18:45

"Oh no! Badgerpaw! Let me save you!" Hawkpaw gasped and nodded to her sibling. She leaped forward and grabbed the kit with sheathed paws and dragged her off Badgerpaw. She started poking the little kit over and over, watching her squirming body.

OOC: Lol, sup Badge, nice to see you on ^.^

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow EmptySat 16 Nov 2013 - 6:47

"Stop it!" She ordered, giggling uncontrollably. She tried to bat at Hawkpaw's paws, but it didn't really work.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ivykit be in the nursery naow   Ivykit be in the nursery naow Empty

Back to top Go down

Ivykit be in the nursery naow
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next