Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Rainpaw's patrol

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone, [K]Snakekit
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2531

Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 17:54

The young apprentice gazed across the hard stone, wondering why it was called the Thunderpath. Sure it was dark and smelled like a hard rain, but no sound at all rolled down the path. Then she heard it- a slight grumble. "What is tha-" She suddenly leapt back as a bright yellow thing flashed across her vision with a loud roar.
Instead of fear in her chocolaty eyes, surprise and shock glowed there. "I don't think anyone would want to go to Shadowclan with those things hunting around here!"

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 9 Oct 2013 - 19:12

Spottedfeather purred in amusement at the young apprentices reaction. "Yes, it is a good protector against an attack. Two more stops, and some i'll show you on the way." She padded off, taking a little break from a constant run. They stopped at the edge of a fenceline. "This is Twolegplace. Where kittypets live. You should never go here unless you are told to by a wise warrior, or the leader of the clan."

Knight

Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue, WC Kit
Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 13:46

Rainpaw gazed up the thin planks of wood. They smelled strange. Peering through a hole, she spotted a plump white tom with black spots lounging on top of a.. was that a dog? These cats were stange. Suddenly a tall, lanky creature with ginger fur on it's head appeared out of an entrance at the the den. Both dog and cat got up and went inside the den; pelts brushing as if they were siblings.
Moving back, the confused apprentice tilted her head at Spottedfeather. "What was that thing?"

Ooc- ITSAGINGERRUN Jk.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyFri 11 Oct 2013 - 13:54

"That was a kittypet and a dog. I don't know how they get along, but their Twoleg, just came out and called them in. It is quite confusing why they would want that life." Spottedfeather padded along the fenceline and finally went back in the woods once she felt like Rainpaw had had enough. She came to a clearing of sorts, which had an old abandoned Twoleg nest in the middle.

OOC: XD

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 18:07

The grey tabby looked curiously at the imposing den, which was much like the other, but this one seemed.. lonely. Eyes glittering at the thought of adventure, she creeped closer, being mindful of the clearish brown shards that looked oh-so-sharp. "Where are we, and what are these?", motioning to the broken skeleton of a den, and to the shards, which smelled slightly of the monster from before.

Ooc- Sorreh for late reply

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyWed 16 Oct 2013 - 21:15

"This is an abandoned Twolegplace. Be careful. Now, sorry for the rush, but we should wrap up this patrol and go to the last place." Spottedfeather loped off, looking to make sure Rainpaw was following. She reached a clearing with sand on the ground. She bounded to the middle. "This is the Sandy Hollow. This is where we train most of the time. Now, I have one question for you. How tired are you?"

OOC: Its okay :) I put a short post here .3.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptyFri 18 Oct 2013 - 17:58

The young apprentice sheathed and unsheathed her claws repeatedly in the soft sand. "Considering I was attacked by a bush and lost, and that thing almost squashed me at the Thunderpath, I feel great!" Swishing her tail, she crouched, paws sinking slightly in the sand.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySat 19 Oct 2013 - 10:00

"Okay, here we are. Now get ready, and don't use claws okay? Now this move is the front paw strike okay?" She went over to a tree and put a blow into the trunk. "Like that. Now you try."

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 11:12

Tilting her head, she gazed at the claw marks her mentor had left behind. Copying the form as best she could, she slashed at the base of the tree. Rainpaw could see the countless number of claw scratches left on this beaten tree. Our forest has been here a long time.. "Like that?"
She slid her tiny black claws into three gigantic scars that ran beneath many of the others. It reminded her of the tales of the ancient clans: of Lionclan, Tigerclan, and Leopardclan. Maybe this was the place where they too had trained their young.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 20 Oct 2013 - 11:24

"Yes! Just make sure to put some power behind the blow in real battle. Now, the next move. Its the Belly rake, when someones belly is exposed, you slash at it, okay? Now i'll show you with this big stick, this stick is another cat okay?" Spottedfeather dragged a large stick and put it on top of her. She then proceeded to grab it and slash the bark apart with her hind claws. She then kicked it away and got up. "You wanna try it now?"

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:18

Dragging a proportionally large stick from the edges of the clearing, the grey she-cat did as best she could to mirror her mentor. Tossing it onto her back, she snatched it and proceeded to rip the bark off the poor twig with her hind claws. Stepping back, she saw that she had stripped it bare. It didn't take much to imagine the injury that would be caused; since bellies were much more delicate that wood. Sitting down, Rainpaw began to shake off clinging bits of bark from her long fur.

Ooc- I'm wondering if this counts as a patrol and battle training, or just one.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 16:32

"Good job! Now here is the Run and Tackle. I wont hit you hard." Spottedfeather bounded forward and lightly slammed her should into Rainpaw, jumping away. "Your turn now. But I will try and dodge it okay?"

OOC: It should count as both.

Knight

Leo Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:05

"Wouldn't be a challenge if you didn't!" Stepping back a bit, the young cat charged at Spottedfeather. She could feel a breeze blowing through her fur as she ran, cool and brisk. Instead of tackling the main part of her mentor, she launched herself at her white paws, hoping to trip her. This is fun! It felt as if she were flying a pawlength above the ground before.. WHAM. She crashed right into something that was probably going to fall right on top of her: Spottedfeather.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 EmptySun 3 Nov 2013 - 17:22

Spottedfeather was honestly surprised that the apprentice went for her legs, she felt the weight crash on them and unbalance her. She swooped her tail down to balance herself and bunched her back legs. Using her front paws, she pushed the apprentice off her and jabbed her shoulder lightly. "Come on, you gotta go faster than that. And i'm not one to get easily unbalanced and keep that way. I never trip." she bared her teeth mockingly and braced herself for the next attack.

PostSubject: Re: Rainpaw's patrol   Rainpaw's patrol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rainpaw's patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2