Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration... Destination.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

Exploration... Destination. Empty
PostSubject: Exploration... Destination.   Exploration... Destination. EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 16:14

OOC: Open topic, but maybe about 5-7 people? I don't want collapsing tunnels.

IC:

Ivyfur sank her claws in the moor's dry ground, and took a few steps into the tunnels that were in Windclan's territory. Flicking her tail, she noticed that it smelled like there was water around in there, but she knew it may just have been water collected and that never had dried out. As she walked in deeper, fur on her pelt began to rise in alarm. Something wasn't right about this place, and Ivyfur wanted to know about it.

Her small size made it easier for her to slip into different tunnels, even though her sight wasn't her most active sense. Due to the dark lighting, Ivyfur couldn't see all thebest- but she still could. This made her curious. What would happen if she got lost? Leaf-bare was approaching with icy claws, and would have a firm grip on the forest soon.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Exploration... Destination.   Exploration... Destination. EmptyMon 30 Sep 2013 - 17:05

A brown tom followed his mentor, sneezing out flakes of dust like there was no tomorrow. "Where're we going?", Deerpaw wheezed, half because of the choking dust and the other half out of fear that these dark holes would collapse of top of him. He could feel the cold, wet earth scraping against his spine. It felt strange.. having the ground be all around, not just beneath his black paws. Not that he could see them, it was pitch-black to his young brown eyes. The tall tom found it hard not to whimper out of fear. 'I-I'm an apprentice..!', he thought. '..N-not a mewling kit crying for his mother.'

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Exploration... Destination.   Exploration... Destination. EmptyTue 1 Oct 2013 - 13:45

Ivyfur turned around and looked at her apprentice. Her blue eyes let off a bright glow in the dim light. "Well, Nightpaw, these are the tunnels. Windclan's only, however. The other clans don't know about them. I wanted to take you down here so we can practice combat in the dark, and this will also help with sharpening your senses. I can understand that it is frightening. I'm on edge down here myself, but this is a good place to escape." Ivyfur said calmly.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Exploration... Destination.   Exploration... Destination. Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration... Destination.
Page 1 of 1