Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Exploration

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Not

Not

Number of posts : 3732

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Exploration   Exploration EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 15:37

Blossompaw stepped past the Highpine, ready to see the territory. Thunderclan was super protective and here, she would see it all. Poplarpaw was beside her.

Back to top Go down
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 17:24

Poplarpaw had a slight scowl on his face as he stood beside his sister, Blossompaw. Crossing this territory wouldn't be the easiest thing in the world, and the brown-and-white tom had been against it in the first place, but he was against letting his sister go out there alone. While he hated being around most cats, Blossompaw was his sister... so he could slightly alter his ways for her. The apprentice glanced at the trees that lined ThunderClan's territory before looking over at the she-cat beside him.
"Just remember, when we get caught- and I know we will- don't get mad when I say 'I told you so'."

Back to top Go down
White

White

Characters : Cedarpaw, Flintpaw, Ashkit
Clan/Rank : [C] TC Apprentice, [F] ShC Apprentice, [A] SkC Kit
Number of posts : 505

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration EmptyTue 13 Feb 2018 - 17:51

Asterpaw walked along almost trailing behind her patrol partner/leader. They were at the edge of their territory, where ThunderClan, ShadowClan, and SkyClan met. Suddenly she stopped and took in the scent that lingered in the air. She smelled ThunderClan, and SkyClan, but the SkyClan was strong. "Scorchfang, something isn't right." She looked across Thunderpath to see two cats moving around cautiously in ThunderClan territory.

Flint:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Exploration Empty
PostSubject: Re: Exploration   Exploration Empty

Back to top Go down

Exploration
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: Highpine-
Jump to: