Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

September Gathering 2013

Go down 
+13
Snowy
Moss(Hazel and Berry)
Shadow
Rose
Sun
Honey Badger
Ebby
Shade
King Falcon I
Splotch
Kitty
Reaper King
Sleepy
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 4:29

Lightpaw followed her new leader down the slope to the clearing. Lightpaw looked around for a familiar face but didn't recognize any one. She padded over to the edge of the clearing were there wasn't much cats and sat down, hoping that someone would come over and talk to her. She curled her tail over her paws and waited silently.

Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 13:36

"Everything is good. I can see Windclan is doing well, with all these new apprentices and all." Spottedfeather noticed one kits uneasiness and scooted further away from him, trying to give him space. Maybe it was his first time here? Well, she was going to be nice anyway.

Hawkpaws mother followed behind and started to converse with the two Thunderclan warriors. She noticed Owlpaw was shifting slightly, as if uncomfortable. She scooted closer to his and nosed his shoulder.

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 14:56

Berrypaw had zoned out from the conversation to look past the cats heads and see the mass of swarming bodies. He returned to the conversation to find that his mother had joined him. He moved closer to her and then noticed that Badgerpaw hadn't come when he had waved at him to join. Slightly put out he looked around fro him.
Mossfur dipped her head at Lavenderheart. "ThunderClan is well. How is WindClan? So many new apprentices." she gestured to Berrypaw, Hawkkpaw and Owlpaw.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 15:12

Barely hearing Shadeheart's voice, Ravenpaw turned her glance over to the other medicine cats. Padding over, it was obvious that she was a bit... different and more mysterious than usual for such a high role, but did that really matter? Waving her long tail slightly in greeting, she glanced over to see that Badgerpaw was being such a fright about this. Well, any cat would be if it was their first Gathering, but the quiet black she-cat didn't really understand why nor does she really care.

Mintcloud, seeing Lightpaw, beckoned her to come and sit. She was a bit shocked that the senior apprentice didn't seem to recognize anybody at the Gatherings, considering how long she has been apprentice - becoming a warrior soon. Shaking her head away from the thought that the silver tabby had lost her memory, the warrior looked up to the stars and knew that their ancestors had joined them once again tonight. Perhaps it will be a peaceful Gathering.

Snowpaw, having a smile that was a bit rare for her, considering how she prefers to sort of stay away from the danger and kind of cower in fear be super cautious. "I-it's fine... It i-is easy for us to get p-pushed around because of our size..." the white apprentice replied.

Lavenderheart couldn't help but have a slight glint of humor in her eyes, mewing, "WindClan is growing strong. It's so nice to see kits grow up! Speaking of which, the brown tabby apprentice would be my daughter, Hawkpaw, who would be comforting Owlpaw, a mute apprentice, but eager to learn. Finally, the third apprentice would be my son, Berrypaw. Twistedfoot is with my other son Badgerpaw while my youngest, Ravenpaw is with Shadheart, studying to become a Medicine Cat."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyWed 25 Sep 2013 - 18:19

Mossfur nodded at the 2 cats. She sort of saw there resemblance (not really) but wondered at how different there pelts were. "Your kits seem to have a bright future." she remarked happily. She then turned to see Badgerpaw with Twistedfoot. She saw Ravenpaw with the other medicine cats.

Berrypaw sat up and looked dignified under the ThunderClan warriors gaze. He puffed up with pride and beamed.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Light(silver)

Light(silver)

Clan/Rank : Light: Riverclan apprentice Dusk: Rouge/Shadowclan Kit
Leo Horse
Number of posts : 249

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyThu 26 Sep 2013 - 4:47

Lightpaw saw Mintcloud and joyfully got up and padded over to her. Lightpaw flicked her tail in thanks and sat down. Lightpaw wondered what the leaders would say tonight. Lightpaw waited patiently to see what would happen, for this was her first gathering, and Lightpaw was a bit frightened.

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptyFri 27 Sep 2013 - 21:45

Nightstar glanced at the other leaders. 'I suppose I am not the only new leader.' She almost smiled. At least she wouldn't be alone when it came to nervousness. Seeing that none of them were going to make a move to start the gathering, Nightstar stepped up and let out a loud yowl. As she had heard Sagestar do before.

The new leader waited for the talking to quiet down, before she spoke. "Sagestar as stepped down from his leadership role, and has become Sagewhisker." The she-cat paused to let any mummerings pass though, before continuing once silence had taken over once again. "Even with this change, ShadowClan is as strong as ever. StarClan graces us with new kits, apprentices and warriors." Nightstar mewed, her gaze sweeping over the crowd."ShadowClan is as strong as ever." She stepped back, to let another leader take her place.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 16:44

Reedstar wasn't too surprised at Nightstar's announcement, but still couldn't help but feel curious about the exact circumstances of his retirement. Was he really that old? Did he get injured? The old tabby always seemed too prideful to just give up. It was truly puzzling, but ShadowClan wouldn't be giving away that information any time soon.

As Nightstar stepped back, he drew in a nervous breath and took her place. He had to go some time, didn't he? "RiverClan is grieving." he mewed, searching the crowd for reactions. "Froststar was attacked by a Monster on the Thunderpath this quarter-moon, and StarClan could not mend her injuries." He locked his gaze with Sagewhisker for a moment after that. I know. he wanted to say, but he just clenched his jaw and moved on. "She named me her successor as she died, and I've received my nine lives from StarClan. RiverClan remains strong, and new apprentices will be named in time."

He paused. I hope that was good enough. he thought to himself before stepping back to allow another leader to go. My first Gathering as leader. And many more Gatherings to come...

September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySat 28 Sep 2013 - 18:48

Without warning, a fierce and nearly uncontrollable rage came to Dewclaw. Reedstar? Reedstar?! The thought was unheard of! I deserve to be leader before him! Me! What makes him think he can step all over Clan traditions and replace Silvershade as rightful leader? She fought as hard as she could to not turn on him and slash him in a flurry of claws. I could just knock him off this rock right now and break his neck- then we'll know if he was really accepted. She shook her head, sending the murderous thoughts away. That was not how a warrior dealt with situations they disliked. Almost immediately, her anger subsided as she began to think on the bright side; it would be much easier to step all over RiverClan when she became leader- after all, she had the strength to throw the tom halfway across Sunningrocks. Even Sagestar's retirement would work in her favor; Nightstar had fight in her, but there was no method to her madness. As for Raccoonstar... she was growing old. Falconfang would present a problem, but maybe she could win him over.

Dewclaw shouldered roughly past Nightstar and Reedstar, a smirk curling her muzzle. "Mossstar is perfectly fine." There was a hint of a sneer in her voice as it echoed around the clearing. "He has chosen to remain at camp, and is in no way dead or old. ThunderClan is proud to announce two new warriors, Feathertail and Spottedfeather, as well as a new apprentice, Goldpaw." She looked down at the medicine cats, making eye contact with the tom from earlier. "And we are also pleased to announce that ThunderClan now has a medicine cat in training, Swiftpaw, being mentored by Hailstorm of ShadowClan." Dewclaw stepped back to her place, satisfied with the feeling of strength conveyed in her words.

OOC: ILU Dewclaw. Please don't ever die, I'd miss your totally insensitive actions XD

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 11:15

Raccoonstar looked at the two new leaders not shock appearing in the words about Sagewhisker, but Froststar? The leader still had a good while in her it was such a shame.. The leader looked at Reedstar for a moment,I hope he can keep our alliance.. The Windclan leader thought before looking up to continue with the traditional thing that leaders do. "Windclan is proud to say we have many many new apprentices, and new kits. We are thriving this season despite the cold weather that is coming." The leader turned towards the new leaders, "Welcome to leadership." She stated loud enough for the leaders to hear.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 12:15

Reedstar shot a poisonous glance at Dewclaw as he was pushed aside, and fury bubbled in his chest. He didn't like the mocking smirk on her face as she talked or her contemptuous tone. She was an angry and dangerous cat if he ever saw one. She wouldn't hesitate to shred me if she ever had the chance. he realized, which only made him dig his claws into the Great Rock. If she tries, I'll give her some scars to remember me by.

He had only half-listened to Raccoonstar's report and was caught by surprise when she spoke to him. Reedstar nodded curtly in thanks and sheathed his claws. He was glad that he still had Raccoonstar's support, at the very least. Perhaps Nightstar would prove to be much more reasonable and tractable than her predecessor as well. "Does that conclude the Gathering?" he mewed, standing up to leave. How did Froststar manage to do this every moon without ripping some leader's pelt off?

September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 17:38

The ThunderClan deputy snorted and jumped from the rock, almost landing on another cat. Obviously, fleabrain. She let out a loud and sharp yowl, signaling for her Clan to gather, and charged back towards ThunderClan territory. After enthusiastically waving his tail goodbye to the other medicine cats, Swiftpaw cheerfully bounded along, once again sticking to her side like a burr caught in her fur.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Rose

Rose

Clan/Rank : [Sp]TC Leader [St]RC Elder [N] TC Medicine Cat [O] TC Apprentice [E] TC Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1838

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 17:47

Spottedfeather waved at the Windclan apprentices and bounded after her deputy. It was actually quite fun.

Hawkpaw watched Thunderclan leave and waited patiently beside Owlpaw for her own clan to leave.

Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 18:14

Raccoonstar glared at the Thunderclan deputy. She had some tolerance of the other clans despite her paranoia. She gave off a sigh before turning her back on the other leaders, "Goodbye, and goodluck." She said before jumping off the rock to lead her own clan home.

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3560

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 EmptySun 29 Sep 2013 - 20:50

Nightstar's ears folded back, as the ThunderClan's deputy pushed her way though. 'You'd think that a cat would be more thoughtful of who they were shoving around!' Her tone just seemed to set Nightstar off, she just walked up like she owned the place. ShadowClan's leader dug her claws into the rock, chipping of small flakes of the stone.

As soon as Reedstar called an end to the gathering, she leaped off, heading towards the direction of camp, trying to keep her fur flat. She nodded the other leader's way, wishing them luck as well, Nightstar quickly waved her clan over with her tail, ready to leave the night behind.

Bristlepaw looked up at DewClaw in surprise. But said nothing, keeping his comments for later. He looked at the reaction of the other leaders. It wasn't that pleasant. Why wasn't ThunderClan there? Were they sick? Or did some other clan anger them?

As Racconstar leaped off the rock, Bristlepaw started his way though the crowds again, not wanting to leave Snowpaw behind. As they were walking out of the clearing, The apprentice only said; "That was rather blunt."

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: September Gathering 2013   September Gathering 2013 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

September Gathering 2013
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next