Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9993

Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:00

Raccoonstar leapt on top of the tall rock, in the nice windy evening, and called her clan to a meeting. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather beneath Tall Rock for a clan meeting!"

Windclan ✦ Thunderclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Kit ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4943

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:21

Just finishing a mouse, Ivypaw gathered with the rest of her clan, quietly takin her seat.

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:39

Mudpaw had been laying in the clearing, finishing off a rabbit from his assessment today. His fur had been freshly groomed so it was almost shining. He rose up, stretching for a quick moment before he trotted over to TallRock and sat below it, his eager eyes on Raccoonstar. He was trying to keep himself looking serious but couldn't help a small smile creep up on his face.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 8:55

Crowpaw crept gingerly out of the shade where he had been enjoying his falcon that he had caught himself. But he didn't want to miss the meeting, as he had an idea of what may be happening. He sat down, waiting for it to begin.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 12:35

Shadepaw was suddenly there; out of nowhere. Cats can teleport, if you didn't know.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:04

"Today we are gathered here to make four apprentices warriors." The leader turned her head to gaze upon the four apprentices ready to make there way to warrior-hood. [color] "I, Raccoonstar, leader of WindClan, call upon my warrior ancestors to look down on these apprentices. They have trained hard to understand the ways of your noble code, and I commend them to you as a warrior in their turn. Do you promise to uphold the warrior code and to protect and defend your Clan, even at the cost of your life?"[/color] Raccoonstar asked the four apprentice sitting before her.

Back to top Go down
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:14

Ivypaw nodded, a small eager smile on her face. "I do."

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySat 27 Jul 2013 - 19:18

Mudpaw nodded, lifting his head higher when it came back up. "I do." He said, his voice accidentally deeper than usual.
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 5:57

Shadepaw nodded, eyes gleaming in anticipation. "I do," she mewed.
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 14:00

Crowpaw looked slightly bored. He doubted every single cat actually came through with that promise, but apparently it was a necessity in the ceremony, so he figured he'd go along with it.
"I do." He meowed, loud and clear. Truthfully, he wasn't so sure about it himself though.

Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 14:30

"Then I commend you as a warriors in your turn. From this moment on, Crowpaw, you will be known as Crowclaw. Mudpaw, you will be known as Mudfoot. Shadepaw, you will be known as Shadetalon, and finally Ivypaw, you will be known as Ivyfur. We welcome you as a full member of Windclan." Raccoonstar mewed finally. A smile was present on the leaders face as she named the four new warriors.

ooc:If you have an issue with the names tell me in a pm or the chat and I will change it. Also I was going off the creations for the names.

Last edited by Coon @ on Mon 29 Jul 2013 - 14:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 18:41

Crowclaw raised his chin proudly, puffing out his chest. About time! No more cleaning some gross kit's nest and no more grumpy elder tales! He thought, curling his tail over his paws. Wonder what I'll do first after my vigil is over and after I get some rest...?

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony EmptySun 28 Jul 2013 - 18:51

Ivyfur sighed now she had to get used to another den. She just wanted to quietly curl up in the appretices den and sleep. The poor cat was only the size of an apprentice halfway through their training. It hurt, being so small. Ivyfur then just looked away, and waited for her vigil.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony   Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Shadepaw's, Ivypaw's, Crowpaw's, and Mudpaw's Warrior Ceremony
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Areas of the Forest :: WindClan Camp :: Tallrock :: WindClan Ceremonies :: Warrior Ceremonies-
Jump to: