Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Battle Training

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:32 am

Silvershade padded out into the sandy training clearing, her apprentices behind her. "Ready?" she mewed.

Last edited by Maykat on Thu Jun 27, 2013 10:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 14, 2013 7:35 am

Duckpaw padded in after her, beaming with excitement.
"Yea, I'm ready!" he shouted, lashing his tail in excitement.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyWed Jun 19, 2013 8:54 pm

Mintpaw was chasing a bird before skidding to a stop. Nearly running into a rock, her slide was quickly stopped by an abrupt wave leaves. Going back to her mentor, Silvershade, the apprentice mewed cheerfully, "Ready~ What are we doing today? Hunting? Patrol?" Excitement glimmered in her eyes, her tail wagging non-stop, for she was hoping to have something fun to do. The nursery was boring, but now she felt free!

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 1:33 pm

"Battle training. Come on, let's go to the clearing."

OOC;; Timeskip..thing.. Anyway, I'm going to assume you both know how to use the battle system, so..

IC;; "Alright, I want you to copy what I do to your best ability." Silvershade meowed as she balanced on her hind legs and lifted her front paw up. She then batted it across the air with claws unsheathed.

Silvershade: 100/270
Air: 0/∞
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyMon Jun 24, 2013 2:52 pm

Duckpaw shakily stood up on his hind legs, but quickly fell forward with an "Oof." He stood, looking at Silvershade apologetically. "Sorry, Silvershade.. he meowed, lifting himself up and trying again, over and over.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyWed Jun 26, 2013 11:30 am

Getting up on her hind legs, Mintpaw tried to keep balance. Then, she remembered that someone told her one time that the tail could be used really well for balance. However, she didn't know how to keep her balance like that. After all, it's the tail! She often thought her tail was there for just warmth or comfort, but of all things - balance? Shrugging, Mintpaw went back on all fours and tried to spot a leaf falling. Seeing one fairly quickly, she went right back on her hind legs, tried to use her tail for balance, and batted it swiftly down. Landed clumsily on her fours again, she sighed, "Was that all right Silvershade? Did I mess something up?"

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 10:51 am

Maplepaw sat quietly from her spot, watching the other apprentices try the move. She paused when she noted how it must of been her turn now. She pictured an rival cat infront of her, a grin appearing on her face as she reared backwards, his legs shaking as she attempted to stay balance. Wow; this was harder then it looked. She stuck the air with a swift blow, her claws hidden before falling onto all four. She glanced up at Silvershade with a sheepish smile, hoping she had done well enough. She didn't want the deputy to think any less of her!

Occ: May told me to join this topic in case any of your were wondering~

Battle Training  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
May

May

Virgo Snake

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 11:07 am

Silvershade grinned. "It's your first time, don't worry about it, Duckpaw." She watched Mintpaw's attempt, her grin only growing wider. "I see you've noticed the whole thing with the tail. It's what helps us to balance so well. You two keep that in mind." Her thoughts briefly returned back to when she trained, under Goldenwing. Holy StarClan, that was moons ago. Good memories, before the Deos and all that shenanigans. She shook her head, clearing it of all thoughts, returning to the current matters of importance. "Good try, Maplepaw." She stepped from her place where she could watch the three and padded into the open, thinking of what to show them next. A small smile lit up her face when she reached a conclusion. "Duckpaw, come here." She beckoned him over with a small flick to her tail. "Stand right there, I won't kill you or anything, remember, this is training." She took a deep breath, before hurtling forwards, twisting as she went underneath the apprentice, dragging her sheathed paws along his belly. "Did you three get that?"

OOC;; If you didn't get the move, it's Belly Rake. uwu
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 8:33 am

Duckpaw walked over to where Silvershade had beckoned, and watched in surprise as she agilely slid under him, battering his belly-fur with her paws. He smiled as he waited for his turn to try the move on another apprentice; he figured he'd let them go first this time.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 10:36 am

Hearing and seeing Silvershade's praise, the silver tabby's glimmered with pride before seeing her beckon to Duckpaw. Mintpaw watched carefully as Silvershade did the move. Oh yeah, that one! Seeing that Duckpaw had tried it on her, she thought it felt kinda...iffy, having some cat tear at the soft flesh of your underbelly. Shaking her head, the she-cat mewed teasingly, "Hey, no fair~ You could at least warn me it was coming! Wondering what she should do, she thought she'd add a little twist the move - just like how she adds twist to games like moss-ball or tag. Heading towards Maplepaw, the she-cat made sure her claws were sheathed before using the momentum to turn to her side, slip her paws across the apprentice's underbelly, and go back on all fours on the other side. Actually, she was planning to get back on all fours from underneath the other apprentice's belly, but Mintpaw thought that would've probably hurt... A lot.

Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckpaw, Eveningmoon, Flurrykit - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan Apprentice [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] Unborn ThunderClan Kit
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7406

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 11:27 am

Maplepaw was still standing quietly off to the side, wondering what to do when she saw Mintpaw coming toward her. She quickly wanted to drop down into a crouch, but seeing how they were sliding underneath each other's bellies, that wouldn't have been a really good idea. She kneed the ground as she watched Mintpaw slid under her, feeling her paw go across her belly. She blinked as she turned around to see Mintpaw getting to paws, a small smile on her face. "I so could of stopped you if I wanted too!" she said, sticking her tongue out playfully at her fellow den-mate. Well; she figured that she should go against Duckpaw, seeing how nobody had really used it on him other then for Silvershade. She turned and raced head-on toward the tom, her eyes narrowed. Being smaller then most cat her age, she knew that would make this easier. As she almost reached Duckpaw, she quickly twisted herself, slid across the ground as she gently ran her paw across Duckpaw's belly before sliding out and rolling back to her paws, her tail flickering as she grinned at the brown and white tom.

Occ: Er; I don't think that Duckpaw did the move on anybody yet.

Battle Training  ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckpaw ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrykit
TC T5 Leader ~ SC T5 Warrior ~ SkC T5 Warrior ~ RC Apprentice~ WC T2 Warrior ~ Unborn TC Kit
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Pisces Horse

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  EmptyFri Jun 28, 2013 4:55 pm

Duckpaw watched Mintpaw as he planned his 'attack' on her, then noticed Maplepaw, but it was too late. She was already ducking under him, and he turned to face her, watching her stand. "I so could've stopped you if I wanted too!" he said, mocking her voice. He laughed then charged towards Mintpaw, ducking under her. He barely managed to fit under her, what with his size, and he clumsily twisted and battered her paws, then tripped over his hind paws and tumbled in the dirt. He stood up, coughing, and laughed at the training.

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Battle Training  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle Training    Battle Training  Empty

Back to top Go down

Battle Training
Page 1 of 1