Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let All the Cats be Invited :D

Go down 
+3
Ice Cream Zombie
Lilac
Shadow
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Let All the Cats be Invited :D Empty
PostSubject: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 20:48

"Alright, out you go you little kits. You all need to play! Just don't go too far, now. And remember: out of camp is off limits!" age mewed to her babies as she pushed them out if the nursery. It was time they get some fresh air and since it was moonhigh, they were filled with energy that was driving Gingerheart crazy. She had to let them out and play. As she watched them, she walked out of the nursery as well and sat down close to the entrance. This way, she could keep them in her sights and get some rest. How she wished she didn't have kits....

Thrushkit paused as he was pushed out of the nursery. This was so new to him. What was he to do? He couldn't just walk around without his mom. It was unnatural. He had always been around her. But now, she expected him to play with his two sisters. Would they even want to play? "Do we have to play out here?" he whined as he turned himself around and glanced at Gingerheart, but the worn out and stern look on her face told him his answer. She simply replied with a 'tea's before he looked back at his sisters, hoping they would join him.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyMon 20 May 2013 - 21:36

All that could be seen was the soft white tuffs of fur that stuck out from behind a small rock. See, Mottlekit wasn't shy, but what if she didn't like the outside world? She had only ever stayed within the comfort of her mother's eye, now she was being pushed out. Forced to explore the world outside of the nest. Acutally, now that she thought about it, Mottlekit wasn't sure she wanted to leave the nursery.

Slowly standing up from her croutching spot from the rock, the kit let out an exasperated sigh. "Mooooooooooom!" The kit cried, shuffling her way over to where her brother was and plopping down. She shared a nervous glance to her brother and got up, her stocky legs supporting the round fluff of her body. Deciding sitting still was boring, the kit mewed in a light tone to her brother-"I dare you to try to tackle a warrior!" Scuffing slightly, the small kit twitched her scrunched nose and watched with interest to see if her brother would take the challange or back down.

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyTue 21 May 2013 - 18:13

As if on cue, a decently sized apprentice(despite being newly apprenticed, he was quite large for his age) padded over from his seat at the fresh-kill pile. He was a stone-grey with black stripes; a white muzzle, belly, chest, and paws. Short ears and stocky shoulders, the tom sat down nearby, watching the kits with a spark of amusement in his eye(no rhyme intended >_<).
Shadepaw glanced at the obviously worn-out queen that was Gingerheart and smiled. "I'll watch them if you want. You look like you could use some rest." He offered quietly, hoping the kits wouldn't hear. If they did, they might try to get into trouble just because they didn't want to be watched as if they couldn't take care of themselves. He knew that he would have as a kit, which he wasn't one that long ago.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 0:31

Gingerheart quickly turned to Shadepaw and gave him a look of relief, but she couldn't just get up and leave her kits. They were too much trouble. Besides, leaving her kits in the paws of an apprentice? Probably not the smartest idea, but then again, she was exhausted. "I don't think I will go too far, but it would be great and very helpful if you could keep an eye on them while I just take a little bit to relax," she responded calmly as she began to grow a little more comfortable in her spot. If Shadepaw was wanting to take on that responsibility, then he can go right ahead and do so as long as he kept her kits out of trouble. "Thank you."

Thrushkit glanced at his sister and quickly shook his head. "I'm not going to do that! I don't want to get in trouble! I dare you to do it!" He replied as he jumped to his feet to emphasize how much he didn't want to take the dare. Besides, he didn't even know where a warrior was and he didn't want to bother them.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyThu 23 May 2013 - 6:40

Shadepaw dipped his head and looked over at the kits. They already seemed to be doing something, perhaps a game of some sort. Padding over, he tried to act casual so it didn't seem weird that an apprentice was just coming up to say hello to some random kits for seemingly no reason. "What're you two trouble-makers up to?" He purred, a gentle teasing in his voice. But it should be obvious he was only playing. "I'm Shadepaw, by the way. What's your names?"

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 22:17

Thrushkit quickly looked up at the apprentice with wide, quiet eyes. He didn't say anything at first, but he softly spoke up when his sister did not. "I-I'm Thrushkit." He said quickly before looking at his sister to introduce herself. It was strange to see how much larger Shadepaw was compared to him. He couldn't even imagine what it was like to be the size of a warrior. How tall were they? Were they taller than the thickets around the camp? That would be amazing!
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyMon 27 May 2013 - 22:33

Maplekit had strode confidently out of the nursery, her head held high and her tail swishing from side to side. As her siblings plopped down oh-so-boringly, she had taken a quick stride around the camp, checking out what there was to see. For now, the she-kit seemed to stay unseen. This, in fact, almost angered her. She liked attention. Swooping her tail to the side she strode up behind Shadepaw, just catching his name. "Hello, Shadepaw!" she said confidently. Maplekit snorted at how shy her brother was. "I'm Maplekit. And my sister over there is Mottlekit. She's the youngest." she said, plopping down in front of her siblings and peering up at the tom with sparkling green eyes.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Let All the Cats be Invited :D B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyTue 28 May 2013 - 6:58

Shadepaw tipped his head. "Well you're a spunky one." He purred in amusement to Maplekit. "Nice to meet you all! How do you like the camp so far? It may seem big now, but when you're older it it'll seem a bit smaller."

Ooc: Short post. Got to go.

Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 17:52

~Errhh.. am I allowed to post on this? I'm trying not to mess up :P~

Shadekit grumbled in irritation from being woken up. "Guys! Be quite!" she yowled. "I'm trying to sleep!" She closed her eyes but couldn't go to sleep so she got up. 'oh, hi Shadepaw," she mewed. Her silver eyes scanned the clearing and then landed back on Shadepaw.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 18:45

((Silver eyes? Cats can't have silver eyes. I believe her eyes would have to be orange, yellow, or green. Maybe blue?))

Maplekit laughed, a light, plinkering kind. "Why, thank you. It's very nice to meet you too, Shadepaw." Maplekit turned, her eyes turning flat and bored at the other she-cat. "Hi Shadekit." she said flatly, flicking her tail in annoyance.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Let All the Cats be Invited :D B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 19:37

(( I just saw a black cat with grey eyes yesterday. D:))

Sagestar sat in the edge of the clearing, eying Gingerheart as she padded away from the nursery and watching Shadepaw play around with the kits. He said nothing, simply biting into his frog and looking on with interest. He wonder what it would be like to have kits of his own. He was certainly old enough by now to be a father.

Let All the Cats be Invited :D PDt1Qqd Let All the Cats be Invited :D Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 19:48

ooc: Oh, Lion's in ShadowClan now? imtotallyuptodateonthisshet...

IC: Mallowroot sat over by his den, derpin' it up while he sat, soaking in the sunlight.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 22:40

OOC: time to wait on Lil ;u;
Back to top Go down
Phoenix

Phoenix

Characters : [Stormkit]
Clan/Rank : [Storm: ShadowClan Kit]
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 212

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyWed 29 May 2013 - 23:10

Oh.... ok.... I guess her eyes'll be amber then

Shadekit rolled her eyes in exasperation at Maplekit. "You're nice," she grumbled. She padded off, her tail swishing the air. She lifted her nose and smelled the air. Frog! She tackled the frog, only later realizing that that was Sagestar's frog. "I'm sorry," she mewed meekly, gazing up at the towering figure with scared eyes.

~Stormkit~
Back to top Go down
http://rpgdragons.forumotion.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D EmptyThu 30 May 2013 - 15:41

Ooc: Actually it's a common birth-defect for mostly-black(Or fully black) cats to her silver-ish eyes. But it's a birth deformity and probably not a thing we should use commonly on here. Plus, all kits' eyes are blue when they are first born and start to develop as they get older.

And yes, I have a Life Pass so Shadepaw is in Shadowclan while Lionstar is still in Thunderclan x)

Ic: Shadepaw glanced back at Shadekit and Sagestar. "Well, at least she has some company now." He joked, amusement sparking in his eyes. "I myself just recently became an apprentice in case you weren't there for the ceremony. It's great! I bet you're all excited to become apprentices and get out of the ol' nursery yourselves, am I right? I always found it cramped in there as a kit." The tom laughed.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let All the Cats be Invited :D   Let All the Cats be Invited :D Empty

Back to top Go down

Let All the Cats be Invited :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next