Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise, Riverclan!

Go down 
+7
Darky
Kip
Emeraldheart
Sun
WhiteTiger99
Sleepy
Ice Cream Zombie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 6:43 am

Oo: You've been doing great, but it's your turn to attack, unless you really intend to skip your turn. The move he just used doesn't last two turns, it just took two turns to launch.

Still waiting on...
Frosty
May
Whitefoot
Any other Riverclan fighters

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 9:19 am

OOC: Can I fight as well? I've just completed my battle training. I also have a question: how many RiverClan cats are fighting and how many ThunderClan?

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
WhiteTiger99

WhiteTiger99

Clan/Rank : (White)Thunderclan/Warrior(Tiger)Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptySun May 12, 2013 12:01 pm

Whitefoot was about to spring out but decided to stay back for now.

Tigerstripe of Thunderclan-Current, Kit

Redfur of Riverclan-Not born

Runningclaw of Windclan-Not born

Shadewing of Shadowclan-Not born

Last edited by Whitefoot99 on Wed May 22, 2013 2:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Knight

Knight

Characters : [H]Harebounce, [R]Redsun, [S]Snaildance, [M]Ramone
Clan/Rank : RC Tier 4 Warrior; TC Tier 3 Warrior, SC Tier 2 Warrior, Tier 1 Rogue
Leo Dragon
Number of posts : 2523

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 2:28 pm

Ooc-Sorry if this is a little late..

Ic- Nightpaw slipped into the river silently, her fern eyes flitting from one cat to the next. Spotting Silvershade being attacked by two cats, the young she-cat swam under the waters' surface to get closer. Snarling, the dark cat lunged at Whitefoot with a Front Paw Strike that dealt 6 damage and used up 10 agility.

Whitefoot-
HP- 34/40
SP-85/120

Nightpaw-
HP- 20/20
SP-70/80

"Close your eyes, I'll be here in the mornin'."
Back to top Go down
WhiteTiger99

WhiteTiger99

Clan/Rank : (White)Thunderclan/Warrior(Tiger)Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyMon May 13, 2013 6:40 pm

Whitefoot was hit by the cat, which seemed to be an aprentice. Then as he scrabled away he turned around and attacked.

Whitefoot used rear-up to slash to Nightpaw, which dealt 9 damage and used 15 stamina

Whitefoot:
Hp 34/40
Sp 60/120

Nightpaw:
Hp 11/20
Sp 70/80

Tigerstripe of Thunderclan-Current, Kit

Redfur of Riverclan-Not born

Runningclaw of Windclan-Not born

Shadewing of Shadowclan-Not born

Last edited by Whitefoot99 on Fri May 17, 2013 5:11 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 2:08 pm

Ooc: As much as we need to go on, Frosty till needs to post. Where have you gone, Potato?

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyThu May 16, 2013 7:13 pm

OOC: Not my best post, but oh well. I just wanted to use up my turn.

IC: Reedheart's grip around the struggling warrior slackened at the hit, but anger and strength still surged through the RiverClan cat's limbs. Why did they have to invade now?! He briefly glanced up, catching a distorted glimpse of the night sky. Did StarClan approve of this? Reedheart blinked those thoughts away, releasing the she-cat only to swipe his claws across her muzzle.

Invading RiverClan for a pile of worthless rocks. The nerve of it filled him with fury, and all Reedheart knew was that he wanted to leave ThunderClan with some scars.

Reedheart used Front Paws Strike on Opossumtail, dealing 14 damage and using 25 stamina.

Reedheart:
51/80 HP
180/245 SP

Opossumtail:
7/45 HP
115/160 SP

Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyFri May 17, 2013 1:39 pm

OOC: Poor poor Possumtail. So much SP with so little HP

IC: Possumtail backed away from Reedheart before running back to camp. She had to send another cat back to the battle. When she reached the camp she looked at the cats who were there. "Duskpaw! Go.. to.. Sunningrocks!" She panted.

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Moss(Hazel and Berry)

Clan/Rank : ThunderClan Warrior and WindClan apprentice and RiverClan apprentice
Scorpio Snake
Number of posts : 389

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 6:24 am

Mosspaw wrote:
OOC: Can I fight as well? I've just completed my battle training. I also have a question: how many RiverClan cats are fighting and how many ThunderClan?
OOC: Since no one answered my last post I will restate it. BTW: There are new battle moves in case you didn't know but you probably do.

Mossfur
Spoiler:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Mossfur:

Spoiler:

Click here
Click here too
Click again
Back to top Go down
http://the-forest.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptySat May 18, 2013 12:32 pm

Mosspaw wrote:
Mosspaw wrote:
OOC: Since no one answered my last post I will restate it. BTW: There are new battle moves in case you didn't know but you probably do.

I answered it, and it stayed up for almost two days then was deleted since it was useless.
No you can't since you were made an apprentice after the battle.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 4:58 pm

OOC: Can I have a quick WHAT THE HELL moment?

Silvershade never joined the battle, I never even actually RPED HER HERE, and two people go off and attack her before she even has the opportunity to do anything?

I did confirm I would stay but I didn't say i'd be particularly active. I'm working on it, but i'm getting buried in schoolwork, but school ends on the fifth and then I can be active. But really. What the heck guys. ;-;
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyTue May 21, 2013 5:06 pm

Ooc: Apologies. Must've taken it the wrong way when Sleepy said you might be joining. Those who attacked her can edit their posts once some one else comes into battle in place of Silvershade. For now let's just pretend that didn't happened x)

Still, guys we really need to move things along. Frosty still needs to post, and it wouldn't be fair for Riverclan if only two of their members were fighting. Still, that's not exactly our fault :P

If people don't start posting, we'll either need to come to a decision on what to do next if we leave the topic like this or all TC Battle Patrol members will probably have to end up ganging up on the two current battlers. I'll pm Frosty.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 06, 2013 11:01 pm

Reedheart surfaced with a gasp of air as the warrior fled, a proud grin of victory on his face. It was strange how moons of conviction and hurt could be washed away so fast. The RiverClan tom turned to take on the next challenge, his soaked fur bristling.

The feeling didn't last. His heart sank as he saw the ThunderClan cats; numerous, fierce, and determined. This battle was hopeless, and it was plain to see what would happen. Why should they waste lives and strength on a situation so dire?!

Froststar was nowhere to be seen, and it didn't take long to realize that she was beneath the waves. If she couldn't see how pointless this battle was, this would be his duty.

"RiverClan! Retreat!" he yowled, wading back into the water. "If you want the strength to fight another day, fall back!"

OOC: No one really has to post if they don't want to, I just wanted to fix my bitter response here and give this battle a proper ending.

Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Surprise, Riverclan!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3