Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise, Riverclan!

Go down 
+7
Darky
Kip
Emeraldheart
Sun
WhiteTiger99
Sleepy
Ice Cream Zombie
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 3:11 pm

Dewclaw watched her leader as he strained to hear them approaching. She copied his command, finding a covered spot to prepare for the attack. The prospect of battle and victory echoed in her head and rushed through her veins making her tail tip twitch in excitement, but she kept a cool exterior and made sure to watch for Lionstar's lead. Running through battle moves in her mind, Dewclaw stretched her claws out to their fullest. She was very skilled with tooth and claw, and as Mosspelt was back defending camp, it would be her job to take on the deputy- given the deputy was there. If they weren't, then she'd take on any cat that tried to pose a threat to Lionstar while he faced off with Froststar. The gray she-cat pictured the few RiverClan cats she knew, trying to piece their faces with their names and ranks.

Dewclaw
HP: 100/100
SP: 280/280

Dewclaw is charging Lightning Strike.

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:00 pm

Ooc: Whitefoot, Embershade, and Opossumtail: Last call to post. This is already taking longer than it should.

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Thu May 02, 2013 7:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:07 pm

OOC: Kip, to the rescue!

IC: Embershade stayed crouched in the bush silently, her small ears perked for sounds of nearby RiverClan cats, or even a signal from Lionstar. She looked towards her leader, her eyes filled with courage. They would win this battle! Sunningrocks would be theirs! The she-cat unsheathed her claws, ready for any attacks, waiting for further instruction.

Embershade is charging Lightning Strike.

Embershade:
HP:80/80
SP:240/240

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 7:21 pm

OOC: Sorry! My computer glitched and wouldn't let me on this topic!

IC: Possumtail waited silently. Her claws slowly sheathed and unsheathed. The time is almost here! She thought, waiting for a signal from Lionstar.

Possumtail is charging Lightning Strike

Possumtail-
HP: 40/40
SP: 120/120

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
WhiteTiger99

WhiteTiger99

Clan/Rank : (White)Thunderclan/Warrior(Tiger)Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyWed May 01, 2013 9:07 pm

OOC: sorry, been busy lately.

IC: Whitefoot listened to all sounds around him and waited for another signal from Lionstar.

Whitefoot is charging Lightning Strike

Whitefoot:
Hp:40/40
Sp:120/120

Tigerstripe of Thunderclan-Current, Kit

Redfur of Riverclan-Not born

Runningclaw of Windclan-Not born

Shadewing of Shadowclan-Not born
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 5:32 pm

Ooc: Guess I'll guide some people through ooc's x)

Moving on, now that we're in position, if there is any other Riverclan warriors/apprentices that can fight that wish to join, do so now and I'd recommend charging your attack.

(Also, call me stupid for messing up this bit, but is it possible for Thunderclan to launch their attacks on the Riverclan cats(such as if they attacked first since Rc is underwater), then Riverclan carry on from there? For example, Thunderclan could hear some of them, locate perhaps a few of them so they have a target, then launch their attacks then. Riverclan could lunch their attacks as well by dragging them under when they get in the water)

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyThu May 02, 2013 6:16 pm

OOC: Sounds good to me. I was a bit confused on what would happen since we were both charging our attacks at the same time, so I think that would be the best solution.

I believe Nightpaw and Silvershade are going to join in some time soon, though they might be a bit late to this battle. x3

Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 03, 2013 9:24 pm

Ooc: *Edited after Sleepy posted below*

Ic: Lionstar flicked his tail bunching his muscles as he was about to spring out to attack. His gaze locked onto where he saw the splash, and where he thought he could see the shadow of a cat underwater. Reedheart? Froststar? Silvershade? He knew few of the Riverclan warriors' names, but it didn't matter. Whoever it was he happened to be aiming at was sure for a harsh beating.

He leaped out, letting out a furious howl: "Thunderclan! Attack!"
Lionstar landed in the water, sending up a large splash. His claws caught fur and he wasted no time in his attack. Blood soon tainted parts of the river red.

Lionstar unleashed Lightning Strike on Froststar(-25HP & -35SP)

Lionstar
HP: 120/120
SP: 265/300

Froststar
HP: 95/120
SP: 300/300

Last edited by Ice Cream Zombie on Mon May 06, 2013 7:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2013 8:24 pm

OOC: So what happens if nobody posts and this dies? Because we are seeing no action so far.

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:34 am

OOC: I was waiting for you guys.

Just go ahead and attack ;w; They're not showing up.

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 7:03 am

Ooc: Alright. I edited my last post to start x)

Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Dewclaw watched her Clanmates rush the RiverClan cats from the bushes. She stayed back, though, waiting for a more open opportunity. The RiverClan cats would have their paws filled for the time being; waiting for a Clanmate to flee and then suddenly attack their enemy would be overwhelming for the opponent, and just might give her an extra edge.

Last edited by Sunny on Wed May 22, 2013 3:58 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyMon May 06, 2013 3:54 pm

Possumtail heard the call. She leaped out of the bushes and to the river. She didn't know the warrior's name she was attacking but she hoped to teach him a lesson. The apprentice sized warrior lashed out her claws. She finally caught some fur and clawed more furiously at the opponent.

Possumtail used Lightning Strike on Reedheart (-20HP and -35SP)

Possumtail
HP: 45/45
SP: 125/160

Reedheart
HP: 60/80
SP: 240/240

OOC: I sure I hope I did that right...

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Capricorn Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptyFri May 10, 2013 4:41 pm

Reedheart was just about to leap from the water when pain suddenly raked his back and he was dragged back down by the weight of another cat. Reedheart flailed around wildly trying to regain himself, twisting around and lashing out blindly with both claws, feeling his claws get entangled in fur. The RiverClan warrior pulled himself closer to the smaller cat, holding onto the cat tightly under the water's surface. It was a classic tactic of RiverClan, meant to nearly drown the cat into submission, and Reedheart hoped his Clanmates would get the same idea.

Still, the warrior couldn't help but feel a bit impressed that the ThunderClan cats would be so bold to attack them first, but also equally baffled as to why they'd risk getting washed away. Minnow-brains. he muttered silently to himself, increasing his grip on the young warrior.

Reedheart used Underwater Push-off on Opossumtail, dealing 20 damage and using up 35 stamina.

Reedheart:
60/80 HP
205/245 SP

Opossumtail:
25/45 HP
125/160 SP

Back to top Go down
Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Aquarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! - Page 2 EmptySun May 12, 2013 3:27 am

Possumtail was held under the water. She tried to struggle but that wasn't helping at all. She would either have to wait or push the Riverclan warrior off of herself, which was highly unlikely to happen. Her only thought was to strike at the warrior.

Possumtail used Front Paw Strike on Reedheart (-9HP and -10SP)

Reedheart:
51/80 HP
205/245 SP

Opossumtail:
25/45 HP
115/160 SP

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:

Last edited by Emeraldheart on Sun May 12, 2013 5:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content