Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Surprise, Riverclan!

Go down 
+7
Darky
Kip
Emeraldheart
Sun
WhiteTiger99
Sleepy
Ice Cream Zombie
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

Surprise, Riverclan! Empty
PostSubject: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 1:39 pm

Ooc: I'm not sure if you remember my post saying how Thunderclan was busy with things...

Ice Cream Zombie wrote:
Oh...I suppose you weren't in the Thunderclan group at the time a certain pm was sent out...
Plus, Thunderclan has their own issues to resolve at the moment.

...Well this is what I was talking about. Anyways, in case you didn't see the pm(s) that went out, I'll go ahead and say who's in the battle patrol an who's staying back. Plus, it's been altered slightly due to ceremonies.

Who's staying behind at camp to guard(but an apprentice can sort of "one-man-reinforce", as in if we need help 1 of the apprentices(not the MCA) that stayed behind can come help, but only one):

Mosspelt
Duskpaw
Sandpaw
Brightpaw(MCA)

Battle patrol:

Lionstar
Dewclaw
Embershade
Opossumtail
Whitefoot

Bold = 'Patrol' Leaders
Italics = Who won't be going into battle at all unless the battle is taken to camp(which I doubt it will)

And in case it wasn't obvious, yes, this is a battle for Sunningrocks, and yes, I agree with your "FINALLY!" expression and/or thought.

Ic: It was a bright night, the moon shining above against Silverpelt, the stars of the clans' ancient ancestors glowing calmly. Well, at least for now. There was a stir in the leaves among Thunderclan territory, but only ever so small, it almost seemed like the breeze. Shadows flickered as cats leaped among the undergrowth silently and stealthily, their eyes aglow. In the lead was a rather large tom, burning eyes that of an amber-yellow as he led his clanmates towards the land that would be owned by Riverclan no longer. This was no ordinary Thunderclan patrol.
No, tonight was a night where blood would be shed, claws would flash, and teeth would be bared.
It was the battle for Sunningrocks.

Lionstar raised his tail, pausing, crouching under a bush as he peered out at the clearing. There was a gentle breeze. That was good, for when they marked their new borders, the breeze may bring some of the new, fresh scent into the noses of the Riverclan cats, who may come to investigate. As soon as they did, the battle patrol would spring. The golden-furred tom was sure they would win, as at the moment Thunderclan had plenty of cats back at camp for reinforcements if need be, and it looked as if they outnumbered Riverclan at the recent gathering anyways.

He nodded to the patrol behind him, dispersing towards the Sunningrocks, laying a new, threatening border down. The Thunderclan leader then rushed back into the cover of the undergrowth, waiting, completely silent. He awaited his clanmates to finish as well, so the patrol would be ready.

Ooc: I suggest we allow Riverclan to actually notice the scents before charging our attacks. Oh and one more thing: This is after Opossumpaw's Warrior ceremony, which is taking place as of now.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 7:35 pm

OOC: Surprise, Riverclan! Tumblr_luq0b3xoOS1qkbe5ho1_r1_400
I'll just wait for Frosty and let this mini panic attack over this subside. Damn you, TC, I called this BUT THEY WOULDN'T LISTEN TO MY PARANOIA.

Surprise, Riverclan! I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
WhiteTiger99

WhiteTiger99

Clan/Rank : (White)Thunderclan/Warrior(Tiger)Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:57 am

Whitefoot waited with his patrol in the bush.

Tigerstripe of Thunderclan-Current, Kit

Redfur of Riverclan-Not born

Runningclaw of Windclan-Not born

Shadewing of Shadowclan-Not born
Back to top Go down
Sun
Former Staff
Former Staff
Sun

Characters : Turtlefur, Goldenstar, Lynxpetal, Creekpaw, Lightningpaw
Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior, WindClan Leader, SkyClan Queen RiverClan Apprentice, WindClan Apprentice
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 8190

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 12:39 pm

Dewclaw finished marking and then sprinted back to her leader, thoughts focused only on the battle soon to come.

OOC: The other Clans are not included, yes?

Sun // Living Characters // Deceased Characters
Surprise, Riverclan! 713E5771-31B2-4EA8-B75F-EC3A67DB4C32
Turtlefur || Tom || RiverClan T5 Warrior || Requirements || #cc9900
Goldenstar || She-cat || WindClan T5 Leader || Requirements || burlywood
Lynxpetal || She-cat || SkyClan Queen || darkblue
Lightningpaw || Tom || WindClan Apprentice || #dfd47e
Creekpaw || She-cat || RiverClan Apprentice || #4c5682
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 3:49 pm

Ooc: Correct. We are currently waiting on the other Battle Patrol members, then Riverclan.

Emeraldheart

Emeraldheart

Clan/Rank : Warrior/Queen and Kit Thunderclan
Aquarius Tiger
Number of posts : 192

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySun Apr 21, 2013 7:30 pm

OOC: Sorry! Didn't have a chance to get on and post.

Possumtail reached the bush and sat down. This would be her first battle ever and her first battle as a warrior. She felt scared but she wouldn't let it show. She may still be the size of an apprentice but she was as strong as the warrior she was

Possumtail:

Kitty Meow Meow:
Back to top Go down
http://of-the-stars.catsboard.com
Kip

Kip

Clan/Rank : E: TC, Senior Warrior/B: WC, Kit
Number of posts : 656

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 5:00 pm

What a warrior she was, Embershadee padding in the back of the group. As everyone else got ready, she found refuge under a bush. She crouched low, hopefully unseen, and waited for further instruction from Lionstar.

Embershade:

Second Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Blossomkit of WindClan •.¸¸.•♥
Blossomkit:
Third Life: (Inactive)
♥•.¸¸.• Duskkit of ShadowClan •.¸¸.•♥

Duskkit:
Back to top Go down
http://burning-embers.forumotion.com/forum
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 4:52 am

Lionstar narrowed his eyes, waiting. Everyone seemed to be ready, back in place. Hopefully their new border would be strong enough for the Riverclan camp guard, as he assumed their was one at night, to smell and investigate, perhaps with a few cats behind. That's when they would launch the attack, but for now all they could do was wait. He raised his tail slightly for silence, the rest of his body unmoving, like stone.

WhiteTiger99

WhiteTiger99

Clan/Rank : (White)Thunderclan/Warrior(Tiger)Thunderclan/Kit
Gemini Snake
Number of posts : 80

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 3:03 pm

Whitepaw saw Lionstar's signal and stayed completely silent.

Tigerstripe of Thunderclan-Current, Kit

Redfur of Riverclan-Not born

Runningclaw of Windclan-Not born

Shadewing of Shadowclan-Not born
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptyFri Apr 26, 2013 3:55 pm

Mosspelt stood in the middle of the clearing, his muscles clenched under his black fur. His green eyes were glued on the tunnel. He flicked his tail to the apprentices to be on guard as well but didn't take his eyes off the tunnel.
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 7:57 am

Ooc: Just in case some don't know, we're now waiting on Riverclan to start posting.

May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 5:18 pm

OOC: You guys pick the worst time to attack. ;n; (I'll wait for frost too umu)
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 10:17 pm

ooc;; The party don't start till I walk in~
lolsorry. I'm a lazy failure and you all have the right to hate me right now. <3

ic; Froststar had been leading the night patrol whenever she caught the scent. Ever since they had defeated the Deos, she had been sending out extra patrols to make sure that the cats were gonna for good. She still had nightmares of her life being taken away by the Deomilite commander, and the memory was strong enough to keep up with the extra patrols. Plus, RiverClan had progressively been growing weaker, and the other clans stronger. Paranoia was in full bloom in her head, and the musty, wood scent of ThunderClan wafting in from the border did nothing to calm her nerves. She turned back momentarily to look at the two cats behind her, eyes sharp and alert. "ThunderClan." She whispered, instantly crouching to the ground and stalking forward. Peering through the packed leaves of a bush, Froststar spotted dark shapes shifting along to border and covering RiverClan's scent mark with their own. Eyes gleaming with rage, she turned around to face her clanmates. "Five of them." She told her deputy and trusted warrior, before pointing towards to water near Sunningrocks.
She slipped out of the foliage, her bright fur reflecting the moonlight. The she-cat was visible just a moment before slipping into the water, disappearing once again. Her mind was racing, but underwater Froststar took the time to clear her head. There was no one back at camp that could help, and they needed to defend the kits and elders anyway. She just wished ThunderClan had chosen a better time to attack, even if she knew that they chose now on purpose. Three against five. Five that she had spotted, actually. Froststar was quite certain they had reinforcements hidden somewhere. Lionstar was a smart cat, after all. She just wished she didn't have to fight him now. StarClan, Sunningrocks has been ours for as long as I can remember. If that is what they want- which I believe it is, please give us the strength to defeat our territory. She stalked towards the cats, unseen under the dark wake, nothing but ripples to show she was even there.

Froststar is charging to attack.

ooc; I suggest there be a way to make this fair. We only have a few active people able to fight, after all. D; and adfgh *rolls away*

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySat Apr 27, 2013 11:14 pm

Reedheart had been following behind closely, his nerves the only thing keeping him from just collapsing on the spot. He'd been so exhausted lately with all of the patrols, most of which he had to attend due to the little amount of manpower... and even with his own fatigue, he hardly slept. Every time he closed his eyes and got some peace for once, he heard the bubbling of the blood in that cat's throat and saw the scarlet blood spilling out onto the muddy clearing. Froststar's worry, and the worry of the entire Clan, was weighing on him heavily. He could deal with the lack of sleep, the extra patrols, the contempt his apprentice seemed to have of him, the nightmares... but the last thing he wanted to be in was a battle. The last thing he wanted to see was the angry expressions. The last thing he wanted to feel was another cat's fur and flesh beneath his claws. The last thing he wanted to smell was the awful rancid stench of blood.

RiverClan seemed to be in pieces while their enemies flourished, and Reedheart was just sick of it. Of just living like this every day, with these thoughts. What was the point? He hardly paid attention to his surroundings, just focusing on putting one paw in front of the other so he didn't stumble over himself, when Froststar's voice broke him out of his trance like state. His words made his blood run cold and he seemed to freeze up as Froststar moved ahead. Of course this day would come, the day ThunderClan would try to steal RiverClan's rightful territory, he knew it. He knew it ever since he was a kit, but it was so different now that it was actually happening. Limbs numb, lethargy, forgotten, and adrenaline pumping through his veins, he dashed forward after his leader and slipped into the water. Reedheart cringed at the quiet splash that followed him as rings rippled out to mark his entrance, and he hoped that the ThunderClan patrol wouldn't notice. If they did, they'd lose their opportunity at an ambush.

Ambushing invaders, on their own territory. This seemed so different from the RiverClan he knew, the RiverClan that had always been confident and strong. They'd always thought of themselves as invulnerable, but it seemed that image was coming to an end tonight.

The pale light of Silverpelt helped him spot the five silhouettes. He mentally took note of their positions, straining his eyes to see if he recognized any of the pelts, before giving up and fully diving under. He hardly noticed the current and chilly water as he stared up through a blurry filter, ready to burst from the water and bring down the nearest ThunderClan cat to him. He didn't try to think of what would happen if they lost, or even if he won. He didn't try to think of anything but what he had to do. He could think over his actions later, when the damage was already done.

Reedheart is charging Underwater Push-off.

Reedheart:
80/80 HP
240/240 SP

Wouldn't forcing things to be more fair for RiverClan be kinda unfair to ThunderClan? I mean, I'd be perfectly happy if they did something to give us a chance, but if I was in ThunderClan and I was forced to give up some kind of advantage I'd be kinda pissed. idunnolol xD

Surprise, Riverclan! I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:51 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! EmptySun Apr 28, 2013 11:43 am

Ooc: Hey, I don't control other Thunderclan members' mercy to you guys ;)
But, good luck anyways. Let's all be good sports with this.

Ic: Lionstar perked his ears, hearing a small splash. They're here, he thought, glancing at his clanmates. It was not a signal, simply a look that seemed to warn them, "Not yet, but almost". In other words, it was time to prepare fully.
As he strained his senses at the water, for a moment he thought he saw small ripples. But he had no way of knowing for sure. Whether they were there or not, he knew that they probably had seen them; that was the point, after all. They needed to know a fight was in order, a fight both clans had been awaiting a long time.
The large tom narrowed his eyes, backing up, disappearing into the undergrowth, seeming to retreat, no longer showing himself. He beckoned the others slightly with his tail, careful not to stir the leaves, motioning them to do the same. Who would be the first to launch out into the open?

Lionstar is readying Lightning Strike.

Lionstar
HP: 120/120
SP: 300/300

Ooc: Oh, and I'll go ahead and drop these links off here for you all:

HP/SP Ranks
Battle Rules
Battle Moves/Damage

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Surprise, Riverclan!   Surprise, Riverclan! Empty

Back to top Go down