Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking About Forever

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7476

Thinking About Forever - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 13:11

Twistedkit jumped in place, a large silly grin on his face. "I will, won't I? I'll show you one day when you aren't expecting it!"

Thinking About Forever - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 EmptySun 10 Feb 2013 - 21:00

"Good, good," Falconfang laughed, giving the playful kit a final smile before turning and heading out of the nursery. "Play nice," he called over his shoulder before disappearing from sight. The kits weren't so bad after all... perhaps he really did want one of his own.

OoC: Short, crappy post, but I decided this will end this topic. That's topic #1 done out of... 17. Crap.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 7:45

Silkkit peeped her tiny silver muzzle into the nursery. "Come on guys! I found a butterfly!"she squealed and then ran out of the nursery, trying to jump as high as Starclan to get it.
Back to top Go down
Little Ivy

Little Ivy

Clan/Rank : Im a Riverclan Kit named Ivykit/paw/fang
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 7:47

Silkkit peeped her tiny silver muzzle into the nursery. "Come on guys! I found a butterfly!"she squealed and then ran out of the nursery, trying to jump as high as Starclan to get it.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7476

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 EmptySat 16 Mar 2013 - 7:48

Occ: Moon, please do not post in dead topics. If topics are over 1 month old, they are dead and are no longer fit to roleplay in. Please and thank you. Also, please do not double post.

Thinking About Forever - Page 2 ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking About Forever
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2