Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

i was thinking...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harlem

Harlem

Cancer Dragon
Number of posts : 1470

i was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: i was thinking...   i was thinking... EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 17:39

when you leave me alone for too long my brain starts to overthink things that are sad yet relatable.

when you have an idea for a storyboard or an animatic that has to do with your OCs, or a ship, or something like that but then you realize that you cant draw (and you cant ask someone to draw it for you because there's no pictures of your OCs because you cant draw).

when you describe your OCs to someone but you're constantly looking at them to see their reaction
OR
when you love your OCs to death but you think that others will find them weird so you hide them from the world

when your OCs are based on a movie or a book that's already written or made so you can't publish anything about them because of copyright. therefore, the world will never be able to love your OCs like you do.

when you get so into your OCs that you start thinking of voices actors/actors that would play them in a movie.

when you know your OCs so well that you know them better than yourself.

when your feelings for your OCs are so strong that you get angry when someone hurts them or sad when something terrible happens to them (but you made those things happen to your OCs so...)

when you read about someone else's OCs or ideas and you think "darn, that's good, why didn't i think of that?"

when someone suggests that you add or subtract something from your OCs and you give them a death glare or a blank stare because how dare they try and change your children.

Back to top Go down
Transient

Transient

Characters : [B]eetlekit, Torrentstar, Tigerleaf, Hailpaw, Mao
Clan/Rank : [B] RiverClan
Virgo Goat
Number of posts : 1446

i was thinking... Empty
PostSubject: Re: i was thinking...   i was thinking... EmptySun 22 Apr 2018 - 19:42

The first five were relatable. The last five only partly, because I'm only halfway to that stage.

I once told my dad solemnly that my OCs were my children to me. He thought I was crazy and I got yelled at. So pretty much the only person who knows about my OCs now is me.
Back to top Go down

i was thinking...
Page 1 of 1