Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Thinking About Forever

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Thinking About Forever Empty
PostSubject: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 12:28

It was sunhigh as Falconfang padded out of the warrior's den. At least the sun was actually out: usually it was dreary and cloudy outside, but today the sun was shining for once. It was still a tad blustery, but that didn't bother Falconfang and his thick pelt. Today, on a whim, he had decided to go to the nursery to see the kits. The brown-furred warrior hadn't spent much time near the nursery since he was a kit himself, and usually he found kits to be... well, tiresome. Something drew him there now, however, so he poked his head inside to see who was inside.
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyWed 30 Jan 2013 - 19:36

Shadekit awoke from her sleep. "Oh hello there Falconfang!" She mewed. She enjoyed visitors to the nursery.

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyThu 31 Jan 2013 - 13:58

"Hey Shadekit," Falconfang mewed, standing just outside of the nursery. Now he felt at least slightly awkward: what could he actually talk about with kits? For a few moment, he stood there silently, his tail flicking back and forth slowly.

OoC: Nope, I'm not good with kits. XD
Back to top Go down
Shade

Shade

Leo Cat
Number of posts : 632

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyFri 1 Feb 2013 - 16:23

"I can't wait until I become a great big warrior like you! I should have my apprentice ceremony soon, I'm almost 6 moons," Shadekit exclaimed, "When I do, I hope you are my mentor."

King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 9:25

"Well, I'm sure you'll be a great warrior," Falconfang purred, smiling at Shadekit. It was sweet for what she said, but the kit didn't know what he had done before... an apprentice didn't seem like it was in the future for him. So he just gave her an encouraging nod and smile.

OoC: Sorry for the short posts. I was hoping Vanity would post, or maybe Coon, or someone, but I dunno where at least Vanity went.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo
Number of posts : 7476

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 9:39

Twistedkit peaked from his nest, his gaze not very focused as he had just woken up from his nap, something he had gotten from his father; a love of naps. His ear flickered as he stood up, yawning. His whole body seem to tell him to just go back to laying down, and he was half tempted to do so but he wanted to know what Falconfang and Shadekit was talking about. He paused at the rim of the moss bed, carefully stepping out of it while trying to stay balanced with his twisted paw. Finally getting out, he limped over to his two Clanmates, titling his head. "What you two talking 'bout?" he asked them quietly.

Thinking About Forever ABC-Gang-Acornstar-2
Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat
Number of posts : 722

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 15:22

Blossomkit had woken to the mews of the warrior and other kits. Her tired eyes squinted to the light as she stretched. "Good morning, everyone." Blossomkit squeaked as she sat back up.

Second Life: Blossompaw of Windclan-
Spoiler:

Apprentice status thing o3o:
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Characters : Current: Acornstar, Badgermask, Creamsky, Duckfeather, Eveningmoon, Flurrypaw - Old: Badgerfang, Silentherb, Stormstar, Stormeye, Twistedfoot, Badgerpaw, Nightcloud, Maplestar, Honeypaw, Bearmask, Ryefur, Owlheart, Morningpaw, Creamstorm, Smokeheart, Badgerpaw, Cinderpaw, Elmpaw, Stormpaw, Larksong, Amberpelt, Lionspark, Smokestripe, Mottleheart, Storm that Lights the Clouds, Leopardpaw, Honeytongue, Foxfire, Flintshard, Hayglow, Muddyleap, Theron
Clan/Rank : [A]ThunderClan T5 Leader [B] ShadowClan T5 Warrior [C] SkyClan T5 Warrior [D] RiverClan T1 Warrior [E] WindClan T2 Warrior [F] ThunderClan Apprentice
Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 15:52

Twistedkit froze when Blossomkit spoke, before spinning around to face her. "Oh, hey Blossomkit," he muttered, trying to say it loud enough for her to hear. He was sure he was blushing and just hoped that he was either to fall away for her to see, or that it just didn't show up. He liked hanging out with Blossomkit as she almost never said anything about his twisted paw and was fun to play with, but she was almost six moons old like Shadekit, and that meant she would be leaving the nursery soon.

Acornstar ~ Badgermask ~ Creamsky ~ Duckfeather ~ Eveningmoon ~ Flurrypaw (Not pictured)
TC T5 Leader (70/200) ~ SC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ SkC T5 Warrior (70/200) ~ RC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ WC T2 Warrior (40/110) ~ TC Apprentice (20/60)
Rosybrown (Forest)/Sandybrown (Feral) ~ Indigo ~ Tan ~ Olive ~ Icyblue ~ Slategray
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptySun 3 Feb 2013 - 19:15

Falconfang started a little at the tiny mew of Blossomkit, compounded with the arrival of Twistedkit. He hadn't even realized that the nursery might actually start to become crowded, and a flicker of hope lit up in his chest: perhaps Windclan could grow strong again after all! "We're just talking about when you all will become apprentices," Falconfang mewed to Twistedkit, giving him a small smile.
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 3:44

"Oh," Twistedkit muttered, his gaze turning a little bit sad as he turned back to Falconfang. He had always dreamed of being a warrior, but for him, he would be happy being an apprentice for the rest of his life. His parents might of been the two greatest warriors in the Clan, but with his twisted paw, part of him was unsure if he would even get to be an apprentice, but a kit could dream, couldn't he?

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 6:23

"I see. . . " Blossomkit's shy self mewed, "I'm due to be an apprentice, soon. Any day, I believe."

Blossomkit new that Twistedkit's paw had been keeping him from being an apprentice. She couldn't truly understand why, though. He didn't have problems walking, playing. It was as if he wasn't becoming an apprentice because his foot problem restricted him from learning.

He'll become an apprentice . . . someday.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 12:15

Falconfang tipped his head at the sudden downcast appearance of Twistedkit. Sure, his paw was tweaked, but Stormstar wouldn't keep him from becoming a warrior, right? "There's nothing to worry about," he assured the two kits, smiling at them. "Pretty soon, Windclan will be blooming with great warriors!"
Back to top Go down
Honey Badger
Former Staff
Former Staff
Honey Badger

Gemini Buffalo

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 12:29

Twistedkit looked up at Falconfang, forcing a small smile on his face. He was glad that the older warrior believed in him. "I'm learning how to sneak up on people without limping!" he beamed, hoping that soon he would be able to walk without his slight limp.

Back to top Go down
Dusky

Dusky

Aries Cat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyMon 4 Feb 2013 - 12:38

Blossomkit purred with small laughter at Twistedkit's excitement. "That was silly . . ." She sheepishly said.

OOC: Remember now, Blossomkit is super shy xD

Spoiler:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever EmptyTue 5 Feb 2013 - 9:57

Falconfang purred in amusement at Twistedkit's confidence. The kit was a lot more sure of himself than he had been at that age. "Well, then you'll have to show me how well you sneak up on somehow," he replied, giving the young kit a playful grin.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thinking About Forever   Thinking About Forever Empty

Back to top Go down

Thinking About Forever
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next