Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A Silent Wish

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Clan/Rank : Riverclan | Skyclan | Windclan
Sagittarius Horse
Number of posts : 4942

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 21:31

Coldheart walked towards Sunningrocks, and sat at the edge of the border. Larchkit had told her mom that she would keep Silentkit busy, so she could live up to that. She stared out onto Riverclan territory, Longing just to, Explore. But, she scented another cat.... Riverclan, but not just any Riverclan cat, Riverclan's leader.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 22:19

As she approached and climbed up towards Sunningrocks, Froststar was blithely unaware of the SkyClan's cat presence. Which might have been a good thing, because once she found out the she-cat was there, the RiverClan leader would be completely flummoxed. She would flood the cat in questions about rogues, and how she got free, and what the word was with SkyClan. But at the moment, she simply tucked her paws under her stomach and laid on the rocks, enjoying any bit of warmth she could reap from the cold leaf-bare day.

She closed her eyes, completely lost in the feeling of peace, but it didn't take long for the scent of the SkyClan she-cat to waft towards her. Her eyes snapped open, ears perked and mind alert as she looked around, finally spotting Coldheart. "Col-Coldheart?" She called out in disbelief. The cat's SkyClan scent was mixed with ThunderClan, and Froststar noted this curiously. "Why are you on ThunderClan territory? What happened to you? Is SkyClan alright?" She stood and skidded to a stop, just across from Coldheart, safely on RiverClan's side of the border as she waited for a well needed answer.

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Characters : Murkyriver ♀ | Mistwalker ♀ | Mintglade ♀ | Crakeburn ♀ | Snowvixen ♀ | Hollowpaw ♀
Sagittarius Horse

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 22:27

Coldheart looked up at Froststar, and a sigh escaped her. "Rouges. Drove us out of our territory, we flee'd to Thunderclan, because we knew we could trust them, and Shadowclan... no way," she mewed, her eyes filled with grief. She looked up at the Riverclan leader. She could trust her. "I know our clans are enemies, but can you keep that a secret?" She mewed.

It was hard for her clan, especially her. She had double duty, Deputy and a mother. she looked at the calico leader, and asked, "Is it easy being a leader? To lead your clan, sometimes to their death, to know who and who not to trust, and be responsible for them? It is still a long time until I am leader of Skyclan, but I need help. It is just so hard for me right now." She said, her voice edged with stress and grief. She knew she could trust Froststar in her heart, but could she really?

MurkyriverMintgladeCrakeburnSnowvixenMistwalkerHollowpaw
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 22:54

Froststar nodded slowly. She had already known that SkyClan had been attacked, but she didn't dare speak of this knowledge. She was just glad to know that SkyClan hadn't been wiped out, that they were safe. True, it was her job to only care for RiverClan, but she had shown before that her heart went out to every cat, and every clan in need. "I'm so sorry to hear that. Truly, I am. It's good to hear that SkyClan is safe, though..." She murmured, dipping her head. It was only when Coldheart spoke again that Froststar looked up. She tilted her head at the request, but nonetheless nodded. She shouldn't agree to keep anyone else's secrets, for it was only her clan that she needed to protect, but the she-cat agreed anyway. She wouldn't break a promise, for her word was a trustworthy thing, and she prefered to keep it that way. "Of course. I promise."

The deputy's queries surprised her, but Froststar soon looked somewhat melancholy. Sitting down, Froststar smiled softly, although it was sad. "It'll never be easy to lead a clan. You have to learn how to be completely selfless, to be able to give up all your lives without a hint of regret to protect the smallest kit to the strongest warrior. To have their fate in your paws? It's the hardest thing in the world, at times. But I'd never trade it in for anything, and I know I'm never alone. I have a whole clan there for me, who help me and would lay down their life for me as I would for them. Do not worry Coldheart. Just know you have StarClan and SkyClan to help you." Her voice was gentle but her words were strong. It was strange for her to tell a different cat so much, but she decided the deputy needed her words.

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 23:02

Coldheart listened closely. "Yes, thank you." she mewed. She felt weird talking to another cat, but it was a leader. "Your the only cat my heart will truly trust at the moment, Only Starclan knows why, I'm not even fully trusting my clan, or my mate." she mewed. Such strange words. "It's really hard for me, I have my kits to take care of, and I am deputy. I worry alot." she sighed. Looking at Froststar. Skyclan wasn't doing well. They had recently lost their medicine cat, Silentfeather. But her soul came back in her kit. "I will remember your words, Froststar." she said, solemnly.

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 23:29

Froststar shifted on her paws uncomfortably. It was true she also trusted this SkyClan cat, and the fact that the cautious she-cat trusted another so willingly was strange to her. "You should trust your clan. Because in the darkest days they may be all you have left. And StarClan knows dark days are upon us.." She whispered solemnly. "I also worry, don't think much of it." She half purred, though it wasn't exactly joyful. For a leader or a deputy to worry was only normal. And if a cat was also a queen, it only made more sense.

Compared to SkyClan, RiverClan was fairing rather nicely. But at the end of the day, rogues were still on the loose, leaf-bare was heavy in the air, and now there was more mouths than ever to feed, with the addition of ShadowClan. Smiling softly at Coldheart, Froststar dipped her head. "That is good. I know you'll make an excellent leader when the time comes. So worry not."

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySat 5 Jan 2013 - 23:44

Coldheart nodded. "Thanks, Froststar. You know, what is it like, to be able to swim, and catch fish?"" she mewed. She longed to feel what the water was like, lapping at her fur. "Starclan's telling me I shouldn't, not now at least. I can feel it. I want to trust them so bad, but I can't." She sighed, but then asked, "I know this is probably breaking the warrior code, but would you, well, could you take me to a stream in your territory, so I can see what it is like? My father, Adderfang was a Riverclan cat. I want to know what it is like." she asked. Coldheart was strange, she loved the trees, and water. But, it was a gift from Starclan. She'd never betray it. Yes, her father was a Riverclan cat, so that was probably why.
She looked into the leader's eyes, she knew she was already breaking the Warrior Code by being a close friend with Froststar, but she was a leader, and she was a deputy. Yet it didn't matter, but they were linked together, somehow.

ooc: Made-up plot. Froststar and Coldheart are related.Good idea? /shot

Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:45

At the she-cat's question, Froststar was taken back with surprise. "Wha- it's.. Different. The water is free and beautiful, and it's an amazing feeling to be apart of it. And fishing.. It's just like hunting normally, but you have to have faster reflexes and- why?" She finally asked, baffled by what Coldheart was saying. She studied the cat a little, her tail flicking back in forth uncertainly. Finally she sighed. Coldheart was kidding right? There was a river right by Sunningrocks... right... "No. I won't do that. There's a river that borders ThunderClan and RiverClan." It was common knowledge to her, and she was rather surprised Coldheart didn't notice. The fact that Coldheart's father was in RiverClan surprised Froststar, and she mulled this over for a while.

Kitty
Former Staff
Former Staff
Kitty

Sagittarius Horse

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish EmptySun 6 Jan 2013 - 2:53

Coldheart felt dumbfounded. "Oh, I guess I was just to caught up in grief to notice." She mewed. She then answered the leader's question. "I have no clue why, but I have always longed to be in the water." she mewed. "Aah, I can see how it would be harder to catch fish." she mewed.
She got up, and stretched. "Would you come with me, so I wouldn't accidentally cross the border?" she asked, softly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A Silent Wish Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Silent Wish   A Silent Wish Empty

Back to top Go down

A Silent Wish
Page 1 of 1