Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reach Out and Touch Faith

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

Reach Out and Touch Faith Empty
PostSubject: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 13:36

Another cold morning: leafbare was really sinking its chilling claws deep into the territories. It was very early - the sun had yet to make its grand appearance, if it ever would - but one cat was awake. Falconfang was lying in his nest near the back of the warrior's den, staring past the sleeping forms of his clanmates and out into the barren clearing, the grass tipped with dew. The cold, dreary weather outside perfectly mirrored the young warrior's mood: he was quite miserable, and all self-inflicted. He had brazenly broken the rules by meeting with a Riverclan warrior, and his worst fears has been realized when he was caught by Raccoonheart and Minteyes. Now he lay sadly in the den, forbidden to leave camp unless under the deputy's supervision. Not like he could argue: the punishment was justly deserved.

His mind drifted to the conversation he had had with Raccoonheart before returning to camp. The lack of warriors in Windclan made banishing him not an option, but Falconfang knew how close he had come to becoming a filthy rogue, forced to live friendless and beyond the territories of the clans. To be honest, he never had thought of Starclan much, but that conversation forced it into his mind. Was Starclan angry at his actions? Would they have wanted him banished? Maybe they would tell Stormstar; that thought was particularly dreadful to him. Maybe he wasn't thinking enough about his starry ancestors... Had he lost faith? Maybe he needed to regain trust in his own belief as much as he needed to regain his clanmates' trust. That was definitely something to think on. Not like there was much else to do.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Characters : Tiger [Ti], Owl [O], Raven [R], Hare [H]
Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 9984

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 14:56

Raccoonheart walked in the camp with tired eyes, for age had just want on a dawn patrol. She finally looked up and noticed Falconfang coming out of the warriors' den. After she saw that she got a bit suspisous, nut decided to let it pass. She walked over to the tom, and mewed, "You look like you have something on your mind." She commented before sitting down and starting to lick her paw.

Windclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Skyclan ✦ Riverclan ✦ Thunderclan
Leader (Tier 5) ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 2 ✦ Tier 1 ✦ Kit

Reaper's Beans | Plotting Pages | Heartchart
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:44

Falconfang started when Raccoonheart spoke: he had been so wrapped up in his own mind that he hadn't even noticed that he had decided to leave the warrior's den. "You could say that," he mewed softly, standing a bit awkwardly next to her: he could tell that his betrayal still stung deep with her.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Clan/Rank : [Ti] Windclan Leader, [O] Riverclan Warrior [R] Riverclan Warrior, [H] Skyclan Warrior
Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 15:48

Raccoonheart stopped licking her paw and looked at him with a questioning look, before sitting up straight. "Well what's bothering you then?" She asked trying to get him to feel better. The sooner he felt better the sooner he could focus on work.

Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:04

Rolling from her back onto her paws the she-cat arched her back and moved out to the clearing. Seeing Falconfang and Raccoonheart already up it seemed as if they were talking about something. She didn't want to interupt but went over anyways, primarily to talk to the deputy. "Anything need done this morning Raccoonheart?" Her tone serious as it usually was this early in the morning.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:12

"Not at the moment Minteyes, I just covered the dawn patrol, and we are good on prey for the moment. You can relax for now." Raccoonheart responded to the young warrior. "You can join our chat if you want too."

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:15

Falconfang was about to speak when Minteyes walked up. Quickly the young tom went mute and looked out beyond the camp awkwardly. He knew he would have to earn Minteyes' trust back the same way he would have to earn Raccoonheart's trust, but he feared to see the same look of mistrust in her eyes that he saw in Raccoonheart's. This whole act was ridiculous: he just looked like he wasn't even trying to regain their trust! Every second he sat there now just made him feel more miserable.
Back to top Go down
Running

Running

Clan/Rank : [C] WC Elder [B] TC Apprentice [F] RC Kit [C2] WC Warrior
Taurus Buffalo
Number of posts : 521

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:21

"I don't want to intrude." Minteyes shook her head. A glance, not a glare, was positioned towards Falconfang, she said nothing and went to the fresh-kill pile.

Blazepaw
Spoiler:

Firekit
Spoiler:

Cinderfoot
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:36

"Uhhh... Well okay then. Minteyes I will call you when I need you to do something." Raccoonheart called after the she-cat. The deputy turned her attention back to Falconfang, and asked, "What were you going to say?"

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:46

"I feel like I'm losing touch with the clan and with Starclan," Falconfang admitted, turning his gaze to the lithe deputy. "I don't think that I've been trying hard enough to connect with my clanmates or my ancestors, and now I feel that it may be too late." His voice echoed his body language: downcast, empty. He finally sat down next to Raccoonheart and began smoothing his matted fur.
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:51

"It's never too late, everyone has a chance, and for you this is your second one." Raccoonheart responded, "You just need to try now though or it will be to late." She lifted up her paws again and started licking it trying to get as clean as possible.

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 16:55

"But what do I do?" Never had Falconfang felt this helpless, but now he felt he really needed his clanmates, now more than ever. "Raccoonheart, I need your help. I don't think I can do this on my own."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 17:07

"Yes I will help you but what you have to do is what you come up with." Racccoonheart had ideas herself but this was a lesson the Falconfang needed to learn on his own, without assistance. "Tell me what do you plan to do?"

Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 17:24

"I... I plan on staying in camp unless you let me leave," he mewed, scuffling his paws on the ground. "And doing whatever I can to make Windclan strong again, like we talked about sunrises ago."
Back to top Go down
Reaper King
Former Staff
Former Staff
Reaper King

Pisces Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith EmptyThu 6 Dec 2012 - 17:32

Raccoonheart looked at him with a 'are you kidding me look?' before responding, "Well yes that is true, but you can always ask me to leave camp, but I will have to come along. "This is the part where you have to gain my trust, it's up to you when we leave camp, and what we do. You do what you feel like you need to do to earn my trust back." She mewed to her before turning to lick her back which had a wound from the battle with Greyheart.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reach Out and Touch Faith   Reach Out and Touch Faith Empty

Back to top Go down

Reach Out and Touch Faith
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next