Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A World Beyond Reach by Jay

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

A World Beyond Reach by Jay Empty
PostSubject: A World Beyond Reach by Jay   A World Beyond Reach by Jay EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 15:46

The collision of sheet metal brought out a distinct screech, as both vehicles collided. One a small used car driven by a young man of about 17. The other, a large pick-up truck speeding down the opposite street. He hadn’t stood a chance. By the time the police and ambulance had arrived, the kid was horribly unconscious. Out like a light.

Chapter 1
Kollen stirred, opening his eyes gingerly against the blinding rays of the sun. He opened them, finding a girl staring right at him, eyes filled with obvious worry. He adjusted his sight ever so slowly, just blinking at her. After a few moments of silence, she spoke in a soft voice. “Are you alright?”
He hadn’t an answer for that. He didn’t know where he was. And so, this was what he asked first. “Erm…Where exactly am I?” the boy asked, blinking his blue eyes. The girl frowned with a suddenly stern expression. “You are in Infinitas Somno,” she told him. “The Land of Endless Sleep.”
“Excuse me?” he uttered the words. What exactly did that even mean. “Explain further.” He inquired, cocking an eyebrow in extreme confusion. The girl continued.
“You were put into a coma somehow in the real world. Because of this, you have come to this world. We are in a separate dimension, and a lot of us have too been in a coma. Some of us for years.”
Kollen stood up. “Like I’d believe such a ridiculous tale.” He shot at her, before stumbling away. His leg seemed to suddenly be hurting badly. He remembered a crash, though it was a blur. Where was he? Lush vegetation and tall trees surrounded him. He looked back at the pursuing girl, whom was saying something he wasn’t paying attention to. She had dark brown hair, and brilliant amber eyes. She was wearing a Japanese Kimono dress, and sandals.
As Kollen stumbled on, blood suddenly blossomed along his side. He held it, groaning in pain, before he felt his knees collapse from under him, and his sight went black.

When Kollen awoke once more, he found himself in a warm bed, surrounded by wooden walls. Next to him was a tray with tea, it seemed, which was still steaming. Kollen sat up, feeling his head ache, and started to sip the tea when the door opened. A boy, around his age, walked in, and frowned. He had black hair, which jutted out from under his hat. It wasn’t a cap, but had a brim that encircled it. Only one blue eye was visible, for the other was under a white cloth, which seemed to be stitched onto the eye area. “The idiot is awake!” the boy called, before grinning deviously. Kollen frowned, obviously displeased at such an insult. “And who are you?” he asked coldly, glaring at him. The boy outstretched his hand. “My name is Theodore. But call me Theo, or you won’t be living long.”
Kollen looked at the boy’s face, and saw he truly wasn’t kidding. He shook the hand, his own having a bandage. Theo frowned. “Well, you are like this because your body technically still is damaged. It will take you a little bit before you can move around. But I’d say you have about a few hours until you are well enough.”
Kollen blinked. “How long was I out?”
Theo smiled. “A day tops. Healing happens fast here, so long as you don’t die. If you die here, you die in real life. Same goes if your family pulls the plug on you in real life…”
Kollen gulped nervously, looking at his hand. “Where is the girl that found me?”
“Lily?” he asked. “She isn’t here at the moment. She is in the town getting food.”
Lily… he thought. …Beautiful name.
Kollen sat up, rubbing his hair. He had brown hair that went down to the top of his neck, and emerald eyes. He found himself wearing a dark green T-shirt, and sweat pants. Theo made his way out of the room. “Get washed up. We are going to show you around town.”
He hadn’t even decided if he wanted to stay with these people, and he was still wondering if it was a prank. Kollen found his black hoodie neatly sat beside his bed. He put it on, as well as his jeans that were near it. When he felt he was ready, and without much pain, he grabbed the handle of the door, which seemed woven from bamboo. Though, his senses became alert as he heard something off in the distance. An explosion. He whipped the door open, to find himself in a larger room. Theo was in it, and he was grabbing a sword. “Come on, kid. The gang is in trouble.” he told him curtly, putting his sword in a sheath. He pointed to a curved cutlass on the wooden table beside him, gleaming silver. When Kollen hesitated, he slammed his fist down on the table. “Dammit, kid. Are you going to help us or not!?”
Kollen nodded quickly. “Sure. Yeah!” he stammered, although he didn’t know what he was getting into. He ran over and grabbed the cutlass, as Theo handed him a hat, similar to his. It was black with a little bit of green, which ran between the brim and the top. Theo’s had red. “What’s this?” Kollen yelled. Theo had made his way to the door, but looked back. “You chose to fight with us, so that signifies you are part of the team. Our last green male died, but I’m sure you’ll fit in fine.”
Theo then ran out the door, and Kollen followed, but his words rang in his ears ominously. Our last green male died.
Kollen realized at this moment this was not a joke. He was truly in a coma, and had arrived in this hellhole. He thought of this unidentified male. The last green male. How did he die? Was the same to become of him?

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Notes: Aha, this is going pretty well, thought I haven't a name for the book yet. I have a picture for Lily, so here is what she looks like:

SEFSWEFGW:

Anyhow keep reading. I have many in store for this story. :3

~Jay

Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

A World Beyond Reach by Jay Empty
PostSubject: Re: A World Beyond Reach by Jay   A World Beyond Reach by Jay EmptySun 11 Mar 2012 - 19:44

Chapter 2

The young man tapped on the arm rest of his throne, laughing to himself. He had a wicked grin, and was watching a screen as his army pillaged a poor village. But people were fighting back. No matter he thought. They would all die soon, at the wrath of Nero.
Kollen had followed Theo as they made it out of the house. Old style huts had surrounded them, and out in the distance, he had spotted black smoke rising into the air. Another bang erupted into the air. It was cannonfire. Kollen had found himself getting nervous, and pulled the hat up from over his eyes. They had come up to a part of town where people were running by. Dead bodies lay near burning buildings, some horribly mutilated. Kollen found himself close to throwing up, but kept his vision off the sight. His knew sight was right in front of him. Girls in dresses and Boys in top hats were running towards burly men, each in suits. Theo joined them. Kollen, though, could only hide behind a house and watch as his friend took on men twice his size. He then spotted Lily. She was in the same dress as earlier, and was standing with a dagger as a man ran at her. Kollen wanted to yell: “Watch out!” , but she slashed at the guy. He stumbled backwards, holding his wound, and ran the other way into the forest. Kollen sighed with relief, but she seemed to sense he was watching her, and turned to him. She stared at him incredulously as to ask him what he was doing. All he could do was shrug, though. She blinked, before making her way over there, dodging a view tussles. When she got there, she looked angry. “You! Get your butt out there and help your comrades!”
“But I don’t know these people!” Kollen objected. Lilly frowned, pointing to his hat. “Well you have that, so you will fight.”
With that she grabbed his arm, and flung him into the middle of the battlefield. Almost immediately, a giant man in a black suit walked up. He grinned, a bat in his hand. Kollen stared up at him wide eyed. I’m going to die! He thought, but pulled himself together. He shakily raised his cutlass, just as the brute brought the bat down in a mighty swing. He had blocked it, but the impact had made him skid. The cutlass was brilliantly strong, and held us easily. He, though, couldn’t move in this position, and wasn’t ready for a fist that drove hard into his side. He coughed, a few scarlet drops of blood landing on the ground from his mouth. He wheezed, trying to regain his breath, and blocked the brute’s slow movement. Kollen then uppercut the brute, which even surprised him. A long scar went up his opponent’s body as he fled in pain. As Kollen regained his breath, some people yelled from behind things like: “Nice job, rookie!” or “Welcome to the team!”
Kollen couldn’t help but smile. There were only a few brutes left, and they were all running after a few people got rid of them. The road was filled with a chorus of cheering and laughing. Theo surprised Kollen by patting his back. “Nice job, bro! You are going to fit in real nice!”

“And who is Nero?”
Kollen was surprised as the words came out of his mouth. They were back at the lace he woke up, and another girl was instructing. Everybody turned to him as the girl, whom seemed a little older than Lily, with black hair and blue eyes, spoke. “Nero is the evil prince, whom rules over this place with an iron fist. He is a psychopath, and likes to pick on small villages like this one.” She explained. “And by the way, newbie. If you have any stupid questions, ask me when I am not going over plans.”
The group snickered, and Theo murmured into Kollen’s ear: “That’s Erika, the strategic expert. Don’t mind her. She has been like this since she’s got here.”
Kollen nodded uneasily. He wasn’t sure if he was going to like this person. As the group departed for their bunks, which were split amongst two rooms, Kollen still felt uneasy. Apparently he had signed up for a group whom protected the poor and small town of Toal. It probably was in the worst condition of them all, and people rarely appeared near there. So, once again, as he was climbing into his newly assembled bunk, he found himself with more questions than answers.

A World Beyond Reach by Jay
Page 1 of 1