Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Amalric the Traveler [P2]

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptyThu 29 Nov 2012 - 18:13

Amalric smiled, dipping his head. "Where am I to sleep, sir?" he meowed kindly, wanting to get off of his sore paws. With a nice nap, he should be able to focus on the task at hand more clearly. He had already talked to the leader of this sky clan, and therefore shouldn't have had any more tasks for the day.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 13:27

Flamestar flicked his tail towards a large sturdy den. "That's where the warriors sleep. We can fix up a warm nest for you there, unless you're more comfortable sleeping away from others." He meowed. Though Flamestar was kind, he was a bit worried about the newcomer sleeping by himself. He could sneak out easier that way if he wanted to...

Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 1voydAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 2gy1qubAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 15:22

Kestrelpaw followed closely, right behind Flamestar.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptyFri 30 Nov 2012 - 16:51

"I've been alone for a while. It would be nice to sleep with other cats." meowed Amalric. "My name is Lionheart, by the way, for you did not ask yet."
The name resembled the format the clans used for names. It would make them warm up to him, probably.

Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 8:30

"Alright Lionheart. Make yourself comfortable." Flamestar huffed. "I'll ask one of the apprentices to make you a temporary nest in the warriors' den."

Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 1voydAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 2gy1qubAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksAmalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:27

"Thank you." said "Lionheart", laying down in a corner of the camp. He looked around it, spotting where the entrance was, and where the least cats hung around. Good attack points would be key if they were to take the camp. No matter. A little bit of shut eye wouldn't hurt. He had 2 days.

Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:42

A tom-cat who was fairly smaller than the new tom, walked up behind him. "Hi, Flamestar sent me to make your nest. I just really wanted to meet you." He smiled kindly.

Jay

Taurus Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:47

Amalric smiled at the new cat, standing. "Thank you, and hello. You must be an apprentice of this sky clan of yours." he meowed

Mink

Mink

Number of posts : 2105

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 EmptySun 2 Dec 2012 - 11:51

The tom nodded. "I'm Icepaw, going to be a warrior soon..." He looked down. "I sleep alone though, I can't sleep with the others. But how long are you going to stay here with us?" He asked, looking back up, a hint of sadness in his eyes.

PostSubject: Re: Amalric the Traveler [P2]   Amalric the Traveler [P2] - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Amalric the Traveler [P2]
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2