Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Kestrelpaw's Battle Training

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Kestrelpaw's Battle Training Empty
PostSubject: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 14:05

Ooc: I was asked to help out with this over pm x3 It would make sense since The mc is sick.

Ic: Flamestar huffed dryly, waiting at a mossy clearing. Even medicine cats needed training for battle, and since the medicine cat seemed busy and slightly sicker than he, Flamestar took it upon himself to help the apprentice with training. He was also careful not to get her sick in he process.

Kestrelpaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzKestrelpaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrKestrelpaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaKestrelpaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Kestrelpaw's Battle Training 1voydKestrelpaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubKestrelpaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksKestrelpaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyWed 21 Nov 2012 - 15:06

OOC: I guess, but actually that's because it says in the requirement that a warrior is supposed to teach the battle training to the MCA. X3

IC: Silentfeather came over to Flamestar and mewed "I hope you don't mind if I watch just in case." before heading to a corner and sitting down there.

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 12:20

Kestrelpaw rushed in after. "Hi Flamestar! I'm here!" she mewed happily.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Kestrelpaw's Battle Training B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:46

Flamestar nodded "Let us begin."

"First let's try Front Paw Strike. Unsheathe your claws and rake them down that tree." He explained, flicking his tail at a nearby tree.

Kestrelpaw's Battle Training Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzKestrelpaw's Battle Training Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrKestrelpaw's Battle Training Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaKestrelpaw's Battle Training I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Kestrelpaw's Battle Training 1voydKestrelpaw's Battle Training 2gy1qubKestrelpaw's Battle Training One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksKestrelpaw's Battle Training StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:54

OOC: Do I roll for this too?

Kestrelpaw unsheathed, and crouched, concentrating.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 13:59

Ooc: No. Only Chance moves.

Ic: Flamestar nodded. "Good but don't hesitate or the enemy will gt you."

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 15:40

Kestrelpaw lunged foward and clumsily slashed at it. ” Like that?”

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyThu 22 Nov 2012 - 23:05

ooc: Kes PM'd me.

ic:
Coldheart padded into the clearing. "Am I late?" she said, her paw steps had been silent, so she was also trying to throw Kestrelpaw off balance.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 21:47

Ooc: Sorry I was busy...

Ic: Flamestar blinked in surprise. "Late for what? I was just helping with battle training." He murmured in confusion. He looked at Kestrelpaw. "A bit off balance, but you'll get the hang of it." He purred.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptyFri 23 Nov 2012 - 23:31

She did it again, stabling herself pretty well. "How's that, Coldheart? Flamestar?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:19

Coldheart purred. "To help train Kestrelpaw for Silentfeather, of coarse." she said. She watched Kestrelpaw. "Good job." she said, "If you practice enough, your hind legs with get more powerful." she said.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:21

"Ok!" she said, bouncing around. "What now?"

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 20:56

"How about trying that on Coldheart? Maybe try an actual practice round with her." Silentfeather mewed. 'Thank goodness I didn't start coughing...' she thought, but then she started to cough anyway. I jinxed myself...

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptySat 24 Nov 2012 - 21:04

"May I, Coldheart?" she asked happily.

OoC: Echo, I need to talk to you. I'm going to PM you something

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training EmptySun 25 Nov 2012 - 1:27

"I guess you'll take it from here then." Flamestar huffed, stepping aside for his deputy.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kestrelpaw's Battle Training   Kestrelpaw's Battle Training Empty

Back to top Go down

Kestrelpaw's Battle Training
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next