Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Walk in the Territory

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 2606

Walk in the Territory Empty
PostSubject: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptySun 11 Nov 2012 - 20:16

Silentfeather mewed "Kestrelpaw, let's go find some borage and catmint."

❝ Until the day his wings heal and he's able to fly... I will protect him. ❞
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 7:07

Lerchikit padded up, seeing that they were still in camp. "Can I come? Can I come?" she asked, bouncing up and down, Coldheart was beside her daughter and shook her head. "You can't leave camp until you are an apprentice!" she said, scolding her daughter to stand beside her. "But- I'm almost 6 moons!" Larchkit argued. "No, Larchkit." Coldheart mewed. "Sorry, Silentfeather. She's been bouncy all morning." she grumbled, licking her daughter's forehead.
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 8:41

"You don't say Coldheart? Wait, Larchkit, can you fetch Kestrelpaw for me?" Silentfeather mewed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 12 Nov 2012 - 10:44

Larchkit escaped her mother's tongue. "Sure!" she said, and raced into camp. "Kestrelpaw!" she called, funnily running den-to-den. "Kestrelpaw! Silentfeather wants you!" she said.
Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger
Number of posts : 2197

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 14:54

Kestrelpaw poked her head up wearily from the shade of the medicine den. "Ok ok. I'm coming." she grumbled, standing up and walking over to her mentor.

ll #996600 ll #000066 ll #FF6347 ll #666699 ll #669900 ll
ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll ShadowClan ll WindClan ll ShadowClan ll
~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Walk in the Territory B6dp9h
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:34

"We'll go try to learn how to heal wounds now that you know the basics, alright?" Silentfeather mewed.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Characters : [F] Falconstone ✽ [H] Hawkpaw ✽ [M] Maplepaw ✽ [V] Vulturekit ✽ [K] Kestrelkit ✽
Clan/Rank : [F] WindClan Young Warrior ✽ [H] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [M] ShadowClan Apprentice ✽ [V] WindClan Unborn ✽ [K] ShadowClan Unborn ✽
Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyWed 14 Nov 2012 - 17:47

"Ok!" she said, instantly cheering up. "Let's go."

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 12:44

"Let's see, first off I'm just going to give myself a small cut to see if you can understand what can help heal it, alright?" Silentfeather asked as she grabbed a sharp stone and gave a small cut on one of her paws.

OOC: Alright, so I think you know the battle system correct? Well, the healing system is similar. When using an herb, you must roll the dice and see if it heals to the corresponding numbers that are needed for it to be healed. Only one of the many numbers (or less, etc.) has to be rolled and you will also have to check the tables for that.

https://warriorclancats.forumotion.com/t3329-healing-system That's the table full of all the numbers needed to roll and everything. If you don't understand anything, ask me! I'm a mentor for a reason. XD

EDIT: Just pretend you brought the herbs with you because uhmm.... Yeah.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 12:45

” Welll I need cobwebs.” She said

Ooc: Do I role or you?

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 12:54

OOC: You will have to roll if you wish to heal the wound. Its like the battle and hunting system: You make the move, roll, look at your results and either edit your post or make a new one.

IC: "Of course, now I think some of the cobwebs are in my secret storing area for whenever a battle happens and I just happen to not have enough supplies in camp." Silentfeather replied, walking over to a tree with a hole in it. Taking out a few cobwebs, she handed them over to Kestrelpaw.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:03

Kestrelpaw placed the cobwebs on like instructed.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15088

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:03

The member 'Kestrelpaw' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Walk in the Territory Mistpe10
Walk in the Territory Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:17

"Alright, that should do. I just needed to bring you out here for the basics of healing. I guess you're just about done actually." Silentfeather mewed before going into a hacking fit.

Back to top Go down
Kes

Kes

Virgo Tiger

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:18

” Silentfeather, are you ok?” She asked, concerned, taking a pawstep foward.

~𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓇𝒶𝒸𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐵𝑜𝑜𝓀 ~
Back to top Go down
Echo

Echo

Gemini Dragon

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory EmptyMon 19 Nov 2012 - 13:23

"I think. It's close to leaf bare, so I guess it's around the time cats start to get sick. Anyway, we should get back before the weather becomes colder." Silentfeather replied with a small cough following. 'This is just great... I don't think I'll be able to live through until new leaf for some reason. I grow too weak easily... Especially after that badger attack two moons ago.' Silentfeather thought as she signaled Kestrelpaw to get going back to camp. "I'll go hide my supplies out here again, I'll meet you back at camp." Silentfeather mewed somewhat weakly.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Walk in the Territory   Walk in the Territory Empty

Back to top Go down

Walk in the Territory
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next