Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) Empty
PostSubject: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 12:39

Greypaw padded into the clearing smiling her tail high, this was going to be awesome!, she liked this cat already.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Clan/Rank : WindClan Leader/SkyClan Warrior
Aquarius Goat
Number of posts : 2914

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:07

Falconpaw nervously padded towards the clearing at Fourtress. He knew that meeting enemy clan cats was wrong, and he must be breaking so many rules by being here, but she was a friend now, right? And he just couldn't say no. He just hoped he wouldn't be discovered.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 14:26

Greypaw meowed happily her fur slightly ragged from a recent kit rescue but she was fine "Falconpaw, I'm so glad you came!" she meowed and brushed against him in greeting.
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 15:22

ooc: Did you get this approved by an admin?

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 16:25

OOC: And if it was, by who? Because I only figured out just now.

Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Characters : Shrikestar (T5 Leader), Ravenclaw (T5) || Falconstar, Eaglethorn, Condorclaw
Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 17:06

OoC: Sleepy and Splotchy, I obtained permission from Rain. If you need to confirm, you can ask her.

IC: Falconpaw smiled softly and brushed her fur in return. "Hey Greypaw, I hope it wasn't too difficult to get here unnoticed."
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 17:07

OoC: I just discussed this with Falcon, and have approved it. I trust my fellow admins and mods to trust them enough as well, but I know you'll keep an eye on them.

Proceed with the topic.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 17:47

"No, not at all, its so easy especally for Riverclans best fish hunter" she boasted, "What about you?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 18:05

"I don't think anyone saw me. They're not always paying attention to where I'm going," he admitted, feeling guilty for having left without permission, but it did feel good to be with a friend.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 19:37

"Its quite cold tonight" she complained and pressed against him.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptySun 4 Nov 2012 - 21:20

"It is?" He blinked, eyes surveying the clearing. He could feel the wind whistling through the trees, but it didn't feel cold; it actually felt very nice. Then again, he seemed to really like the cold weather: must be another of his crazy oddities. He merely shrugged his shoulders and pressed back against Greypaw, at least to keep her warm.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 6:14

She let out a light purr as Falconpaw pressed against her "We're going to be very good friends aren't we?" she meowed as she affectionly laid her tail onto his.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 9:12

His tail moved involuntarily as she put her tail on it, and he forced himself to return it to a resting state. "Y-yeah, I'm sure we'll be great friends." He gave her a soft smile, but in the back of his mind he knew that they couldn't keep meeting like this forever.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:29

She swished her tail away and looked around "I bet I can climb the Great rock faster than you" she challenged.
Back to top Go down
King Falcon I

King Falcon I

Aquarius Goat

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) EmptyMon 5 Nov 2012 - 15:32

He glanced at her and smirked. "Oh really?" Happy to be distracted from his troubled thoughts, he quickly raced passed her and towards the rock. "You'll have to actually run now!" he called back teasingly.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)   Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only) Empty

Back to top Go down

Secret meeting (Grey and Falcon only)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next