Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony

Go down 
+4
Lilac
Darkfang
May
Frosty
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:11

Froststar did this and that and made it to the Great-Rock-boulder-thing, and looked around because Frosty is extremely creative and isn't being lazy right now. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey gather here for a Clan meeting." She yowled.

fail. |D

Last edited by Frosty on Mon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:48; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:36

Silvershade padded from her den and sat out infront of the Greatrockthing. She grinned, knowing exactly what was going on, hoping that Froststar would give her a second apprentice. :>
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 14:56

Greykit bounced out to the highrock squealing in excitement "Oh my Starclan its our ceremony"
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Clan/Rank : A reeaalllyy old member
Sagittarius Rat
Number of posts : 637

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:00

Stormkit showed up, not sure what exactly was going on.
Back to top Go down
Lilac

Lilac

Number of posts : 960

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 15:12

Acornkit sat I the clearing as she watched her older clan mates become apprentices. Why wasn't it her turn too? Sure she wasn't a great runner, or a good walker for that manner, and a peace junkie but she was almost of the age too. Hello, StarClan were you forgetting to tell her something.

Occ: Just to clarify she is going to be MCA, I've been approved. Just wanted to RP in a way that she wasn't sure of her future.:)

because lilacbreeze will always be my one true love:

Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 18:43

Reedkit popped his head out of the nursery. He really hoped he was right about this. He didn't want his hopes to be dropped. He quickly groomed himself, doing a pretty terrible job, and made a mighty leap towards the center of camp. Well, mighty for a soon-to-be-apprentice anyways. But probably not, because Reedkit simply made it over the shallow pool near the nursery before he tumbled head-over-tail and getting his pelt all dirty again. Reedkit then bowed his head, doing the walk of shame for his totally non-wicked somersault.

Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 3 Sep 2012 - 19:00

Greykit trotted over to Reedkit and helped clean him "You clumsy furball" she laughed as she cleaned the dirt from his pelt.
Back to top Go down
Nightpaw

Nightpaw

Clan/Rank : Riverclan apprentice
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 64

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 9 Sep 2012 - 20:00

IC: Nightkit hurried to the the clearing and began to quickly groom himself.

OOC: Sorry im late i have no internet whats so ever.

Spoiler:

Stuff I need to do to become a warrior

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 12:44

Stormkit waited patiently for Froststar to continue the meeting or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 19:58

"Reedkit, Nightkit, Greykit and Stormkit, you have reached all the age of six moons, and it is time for you to be apprenticed. From this day on, until you receive your warrior names, you will be known as Reedpaw, Nightpaw, Greypaw and Stormpaw. Stormpaw, your mentor will Leafstorm. Greypaw, Silvershade will be your mentor. Snowsong, you'll mentor Nightpaw, and Reedpaw, I'll be your mentor."

OOC: *unchains self and swims to surface* ;~; Sleep, you'll have to yell at me to be an active mentor, more than likely. I'M A HORRIBLE PERSON. DDX

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 20:27

OOC: *dusts off megaphone* Will do. =w=

IC: The newly renamed Reedpaw got onto his paws and stepped forward, shaking with excitement and a large smile on his face, probably ruined by the fact that his breath most likely reeked of raw trout. The leader was his mentor! The fearsome Froststar, who single-pawedly...! Who... Reedpaw didn't actually know of Froststar's achievements but he didn't really care. He had Froststar as a mentor, for StarClan's sake!

While the other apprentices had convientley placed ground level mentors, Froststar sat atop a large rock around five tail-lengths high. He knew what he was supposed to do; he was supposed to touch noses with her. But this complicated things, because Reedpaw was neither a Twoleg nor some kind of mutant supercat, much like the large cats in the myths of the Clans. That's how he chose to imagine them, anyways.

Reedpaw decided to stand up on the tip of his paws and stretch his legs as high as they could, nose up in the air like he'd suddenly get a growth spurt and get stilt-like legs.

Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptySun 16 Sep 2012 - 20:37

Froststar looked down at her new apprentice, eyes widening for just a moment in surprise. She should have jumped down to touch noses with the cat, instead of making him do.... Well, whatever it was he was attempting to do to reach her. She had to admit though, he looked quite funny. She jumped down to a lower stair-like step where she was a bit more level with the young tom, before reaching down and towards him to touch her nose to his, holding back a laugh, though her eyes held the humor she keep from her voice.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 7:48

"This is so exciting Reedpaw! we're finally apprentices! I bet I'll catch more fish than you in my hunting training" she challenged after touching noses with her mentor, Silvershade.
Back to top Go down
Flame

Flame

Clan/Rank : Warrior of RiverClan
Aquarius Dragon
Number of posts : 1488

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 8:07

OOC: Sorry I'm late, I was at a bat mitzva and I over slept 'cause I came home at 2 AM.

IC: Leafstorm trotted over to touch noses with her new apprentice.
Back to top Go down
Darkfang

Darkfang

Sagittarius Rat

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony EmptyMon 17 Sep 2012 - 16:54

Stormpaw touched noses with Leafstorm
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony   Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Reed, Night, Grey and Storm's Ceremony
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next