Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Little
Ebby
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Ebby

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:35

Fernkit as in our new member Fern, who has already done her two weeks and doesn't need to start over. cx

Quietly, Sagestar sat in his dead, running a small tab through his head of the warriors he had and those that were available to train. He knew that little Fernkit was ready to receive her apprentice name, but not far after her were several kits who'd all need training at once. Could they handle all those cats at once?
He blinked for a moment before having a reassured gleam in his eye. It would be hard, but yes - yes they could. And all would turn out well for ShadowClan in the end.

After some small time later, he finally decided who would be best to mentor the eldest kit and stepped outside, leaping unto the Jagged Rock. "Let all cats old enough to catch their own prey join here beneath the Jagged Rock for a clan meeting!" He yowled, his voice echoing several times in the night.

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony PDt1Qqd Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 14:43

Feathersong groggily padded out, her fur well-groomed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

Taurus Tiger
Number of posts : 9353

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 17:34

"I can catch my own prey." said a voice from the nursery, as Cedarkit sat outside of it and looked at the leader on the massive rock. He'd never seen a ceremony before.

OOC:She'll be forever known as the first ceremony of the New Canon. |D

Tigs

Tigs

Number of posts : 5142

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyThu 23 Aug 2012 - 18:52

Tigerthorn, who'd been sitting in the shade, quietly eating a lizard, stood up and padded over to the Jaggedrock, sitting down below it. A new apprentice! Tigerthorn thought happily. I wonder who'll mentor her...

Fernpaw

Clan/Rank : ShadowClan~ Apprentice
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 47

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 0:44

Fernkit walked out of the Nursery, trying to hide how excited she was, she walked nonchalantly over to where the other cats where. Wondering who her mentor will be, she looked at the Leader, Sagestar with bright eyes.

First Life: Ferntail of ShadowClan~ (Alive)

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony 79902810

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 10:51

Sagestar nodded quietly as the star for the day walked on out. That should've been enough. "ShadowClan, we have been blessed to have many new kits among us this green-leaf. The times ahead of us will surely be hard, but we will stand together and remain strong - and with every new apprentice made, it's only proof we strengthen further." With his little speech over, he glanced into the back of the crowd. "Fernkit, please step forward."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Fernpaw

Fernpaw

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 12:24

Fernkit stepped forward, her pelt bristling in the wind. She felt a bit embarrassed with all these cats staring at her, she had never felt this anxious in her life.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Ebby

Ebby

Capricorn Dog

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 15:51

"Fernkit," The tabby leader started with a gleam in his emerald eyes, "You are six moons old now and it is time for you to begin your training. From this day forth until you have received your warrior name, you will be known as Fernpaw."
He paused and flickered his gaze over to his deputy, who he knew had requested the energetic kit personally. "Feathersong has many great qualities that have let her earn her current position; she will be your mentor. I trust that she pass down her skills to you."

Doekit | Stormsong
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Fernpaw

Fernpaw

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyFri 24 Aug 2012 - 17:08

Fernpaw looked at the ShadowClan leader and nodded, she couldn't hide how excited she was. Her gaze moved to the ShadowClan deputy, now her mentor and smiled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptySun 26 Aug 2012 - 17:55

Feathersong padded out with a warm smile, welcoming her new apprentice. She touched her nose to the apprentice.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Fernpaw

Fernpaw

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 17:09

Warmth engulfed Fernpaw, but she knew being an apprentice wasn't going to be easy, she had seen some of the apprentices walk into camp exhausted. She was ready. "When do we start training?" Fernpaw asked eagerly.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 18:23

"Tomorrow," she answered, walking back down.

ooc: I already made a training topic :3

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakekit
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (T2), Hopepaw [App], Lake [Kit]
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3561

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyMon 27 Aug 2012 - 19:59

Nihgtkit, Who was watching the whole time ran up to Fernpaw. "Congrats!" she smiled "you will have to teach me moves!"She told her and crouched."I will be like a snake when I become an apprentice!" She slithered forward like a snake."I will be the best hunter ever!" she smiled her fluffy kit smile.

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Fernpaw

Fernpaw

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony EmptyWed 29 Aug 2012 - 2:19

Fernpaw greeted Nightkit with loud purr. "With moves like that, you will be the best hunter!" Fernpaw Laughed.

OOC: Ok, i will check that topic out now. ^^

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony   Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony Empty

Back to top Go down

Fernkit's Apprentice Ceremony
Page 1 of 1