Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Border Patrol

Go down 
+3
Darky
Frogglyness
Ice Cream Zombie
7 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 1:19 pm

"You don't scare me, Mosspelt. You must treat me with respect. Unless you'd prefer I don't treat you when you're sick or injured?" Redfern looked at Lionstar sternly. "Borders do not matter to Medicine Cats. Most of the warrior code does not even apply to us. We have our own code for that. What if Frogfoot was coming to meet with me? Great StarClan and above, I can't believe you attacked a medicine cat." The she-cat glanced sympathetically at the RiverClan medicine cat. "I'm sorry for my clan-mate's actions."

Border Patrol - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 3:53 pm

"I'm simply gathering herbs." Frogfoot huffed, an amused smile on his face that the leader was getting told off by his medicine cat T3T

ooc: Owned XD

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Border Patrol - Page 2 LickingIcon02Border Patrol - Page 2 R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 6:42 pm

"It's not just Frogfoot's health at risk here. You'll pay a big price for this, Lionstar. StarClan and RiverClan will be angry." Redfern raised her head proudly and nodded politely to her fellow medicine cat. "I hope you get well." And padded away, weariness in each step. What would happen in result of this attack? More injury? War? StarClan's rath? The she-cat shook herself to clear her mind, and ran back to camp, scooping the catnip up as she went.

Border Patrol - Page 2 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyThu Aug 23, 2012 10:12 pm

Mosspelt kept a cool gaze but he rolled his eyes when she said they'll get mad We can take care of RiverClan, but we can't do anything about StarClan....
Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 11:16 am

"Let's just go." Lionstar huffed, following Redfern. He wasn't worried about Starclan getting angry. Why should they? The medicine cat was trying to anger them in the first place. The idiot. He stole from them, so he was attacked. If only Redfern saw what really happened...

But he wasn't going to argue about that with his medicine cat. It was pointless. Besides, they could handle Riverclan's false accusations.

Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptyFri Aug 24, 2012 1:49 pm

Mosspelt followed Lionstar with 1 last growl to Frogfoot
Back to top Go down
CinderclawOfRiverclan

CinderclawOfRiverclan

Clan/Rank : Riverclan: Rank Warrior
Number of posts : 8

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

A grey streak appeared as Cinderclaw lept a Lionstar and bit his back very hard. "Hurting a medicine cat is one paw too far," she snarled. He could tell she was angry and burning with rage.

NOTE! PLEASE READ!: Cinderclaw is my most aggresive warrior, ever since she was made a warrior she has been fierce and easily annoyed (like me :D)

:feelingfree:

TO MUCH RANDOM I CANT SEE X3
Back to top Go down
CinderclawOfRiverclan

CinderclawOfRiverclan

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 7:56 pm

Oh darn they left sorry :P

Back to top Go down
CinderclawOfRiverclan

CinderclawOfRiverclan

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 8:03 pm

Cinderclaw looked at them as Lionstar's pelt slowly dissapeared into the trees. She yowled after them "YOU WILL PAY FOR YOUR ACTIONS! THIS IS OUR TERRITORY!". Then she left to her camp

Back to top Go down
Ice Cream Zombie

Ice Cream Zombie

Clan/Rank : |L|Thunderclan/Elder|S|Shadowclan/Young Warrior|C|Windclan/Young Warrior
Number of posts : 1392

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 9:39 pm

ooc: Welcome to Warrior Clan Cats, CinderclawOfRiverclan! I would like to help you out a bit by correcting just a few small mistakes you made if you don't mind...

Topics over a month old are considered dead, and are not to be posted in.

Please do not double post. There is an edit button if you want to edit your first message.

We start out as kits on this site, so you'll have to make a creation, have it approved, and role play as a kit until you become an apprentice, then warrior.

One last thing: When talking out of character or conversation/topic, please put "ooc" before your message. Example: "ooc: I think not!"

That's about it. Again, welcome to Warrior Clan Cats! I'm glad to see a new, eager member on the site.

If you need anymore information, please check out the rules section located here.

Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 29, 2012 11:16 pm

OOC: Welcome to-- Oh darn.

:uwindistimeplz

Border Patrol - Page 2 I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Border Patrol   Border Patrol - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Border Patrol
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2