Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.

Go down 
+12
not fish
Jay
Ebby
Sunny
Rainy
Frogglyness
May
Shadow
Little
meme police
Stormi the Gummy
Sleepy
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Empty
PostSubject: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptySun 29 Jul 2012 - 22:33

Remember how I said that bringing back our roleplay wouldn't help and that we should focus on the social aspect of WCC? Well, you were all stupid for listening to me because that was a moronic thing of me to say.

That common sense part of my brain started working recently after an incident with a baton swung by the desperate arms of depression to try to get me to stop sitting on my arse eating all the Cheetos and to start doing my job. Obviously people's interest in WCC is going to be the roleplay, that's the whole reason people joined and are still joining. The community is just the thing keeping all of you from escaping, like a fishing net made of lonely cat people. Yeah, the net's important and a huge part of the whole thing but you don't want to keep the fish sitting there bored for their entire life. You want to bring them onto the boat of fun before scaling them and grilling them before you sink your teeth into their delicious flesh. The point is, or at least was before my stomach started to speak, is that people aren't coming here to rant and be grouchy old senior members.

WCC has become a shell of its former self. It sits alone in its dark apartment drinking heavily in its bath robe while watching cooking shows, occasionally taking a glance at all the photos of it in the glory days and giving a small nostalgic sigh. We as its children, now all grown up, need to bring in an intervention team and give WCC a small push in the right direction and hope it doesn't fall on its face and sob until it passes out.

Part of the problem is a lack of interest in Warriors, or at least my personal problem. That may sound obvious, and that's because it is. But we haven't been looking at the series in its current state like it's the problem, we've just been shaking our fists in the air at it and saying mean things about it behind its back. Just look at me in my noob days; I was an annoying little sh*t that everyone despised. Looks like nothing's changed there, but the difference was that I was actually posting and roleplaying actively. Yeah, most of it was in the Dream Territory and the rest was shaking my young gray paws across the river at ThunderClan but at least I was doing something.

So here's my suggestion to you if you're not interested in Warriors anymore.:
Read it. Live it.

The first six books are the spirit of Warriors in its purest form, before the Erins jumped onto it and wrestled it into submission to become the udder of their money making cow.

If you like the later books, fine. Go roleplay and have a grand old time.

I almost want to suggest rebooting WCC's RP canon and starting fresh, but my nostalgia goggles would fall over my face and I would most likely kill everyone before that.

This might sound silly to you, but it won't because you're either going to write a post about how you wholeheartedly agree with me or this topic is just going to get lovingly ignored, and that's another problem.

If you're not going to actually take action then we might as well form a big circle and on an agreed signal all cap the person to our right. Actually get involved in the RP, maaaaaaaaannnnnnn.......4we[aipjg;ldk[agrepijlkdxc

yesthismeansimgoingtotrytomakesmokeacoolcharacterhoweverhardthatmaybenowgaaaaaaah

And yes, I stole that from Yahtzee. Deal with it.

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. I42GrfL

Last edited by Sleepy on Wed 8 Aug 2012 - 18:14; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 7:51

I believe people are just lazy XD But whatever you say. We DO need to role play more, but a lot of times when we make topics no one replies to them. Get your lazy butts online, people! Geek

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. 1voydLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. 2gy1qubLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksLet me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:52

I'm totally with you. Even though I've kinda..Stopped roleplay, is because WCC isn't as..Interesting as it was when I first joined..

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 9:56

That's why you need to move onto Sarrow in ShadowClan so we can continue the plot *shot*

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:47

Little: nu. not yet. We're trying to keep people from throwing their characters away like they're nothing, not continue the cycle cx

Sarrow: a lot of it is because of what Storm said: people get lazy and don't post which goes back to what Sleepy said: people have lost interest in Warriors. (So to sum this up... People aren't very interested in Warriors so they get lazy and don't post which makes this site completely uninteresting. :3) If we could think of creative things to do such as, you know, try to roleplay with several different people (if possible) and try to develop your character. With character development comes interesting awesomeness because then characters become best friends and go on adventures and do fun stuff like play games OR HAVE ACTUAL CLAN DISPUTES together and eventually you can develop characters to where they may have a true love (instead of just going to the mate finder and saying "hai gaiz! Im single!" and have two characters randomly fall in love...) and life becomes awesome for everyone :D unfortunately, it seems that development is too much work and it doesn't happen much.. o3o; and just to make sure we are clear, this has nothing to do with you, it's just a general statement that all of WCC needs to work on x3
Back to top Go down
May

May

Characters : Maypaw & Silvershade most notably
Clan/Rank : RiverClan vet
Virgo Snake
Number of posts : 2194

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 10:52

I kind of agree, but Shadepaw turned out kind of odd and nothing like he was going to be like, so i don't think that he's going to last long. I'd love to keep him, but i don't really knwo how to do something that doesn't go through something i've done before, which of course gets boring...

However, my next life, Cherryflight, will be quite different. I have a huge plan for her that hopefully will work out correctly. I'm not sure which Clan she'll be in, however it's likely to either be WindClan or RiverClan. I can't decide </3 She should live to be an elder and such, so. ouo

and speaking of ITW i'm gonna go read it again and take my time and not read it in 2 hours woo
Back to top Go down
http://cxndyr.deviantart.com
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:27

I role play whenever I see an open topic. I would make my own except the fact of when I make topics I tend to get carried away and make like 50 even though I only planned on making one o3o....

BUT IF YOU WANT ME TO MAKE ONE THAT'S OKAY TOO.... :gustamuchoplz:

Anyways Frogleap isn't going to die until he's an elder and died of old age. I've told some people about that :U He's too awesome to die yet.

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. LickingIcon02Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:38

May: Shade hasn't turned out how you wanted him too... yet. This is exactly what I'm saying. If something like this happens, you can always get your character back on track. Such as with Shade :3 Looking back at his creation May, you said that Shade was quite snappy as well as loud and proud. Well, of course, right now he seems to be kind of the opposite but he also isn't done growing yet so nothing is final~ He is still only an apprentice :P This is how you can turn him around: For the snappy part, that could obviously just come with older age. As he gets older, he could become more impatient and snap at everyone when they aren't doing something right. That will take a slow transition, but it can be done. As for the loud and proud, the more Shadepaw trains to be a medicine cat, the more confident he can become in his skills, therefore Shadepaw can become more outgoing and proud about his work :3 and voila! Your problem is solved :D

Frogly: like a boss :3 *wi-five*
Back to top Go down
Rainy

Rainy

Characters : Heatherpaw
Pisces Buffalo
Number of posts : 5137

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:41

A lot of people keep saying that their characters are boring, or that they're weird and don't like role-playing with them. It's kind of your own fault. You know that you're going to role-play this character throughout their life, so why not make it interesting? I know for a fact that there are people on here who have had up to 5 lives, and they've been on here for an immensely shorter time than I have, and I'm only on my 3rd life.

Something we could do to help get the interest in Warriors flowing again would be to, possibly, have a character development session.

i have more but i have to go somewhere now
Back to top Go down
Frogglyness

Frogglyness

Clan/Rank : Riverclan 5ver-/-Kit
Number of posts : 602

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 11:44

*Whatever a wi-five is back to Shad*

I just made a ton of Riverclan topics :dummy:

NOW POST

~NEW WCC~
Frogfoot of Riverclan(1st)
Stonesplash of Riverclan(2nd)*
Pictures:

Will cross out name if the cat life is dead, and will put a * next to current life

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. LickingIcon02Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. R22lw8
LET'S PLAY SOME TETRIS MUDKIP!
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 13:38

We should do things like in the books. Say, for example, fight for sunningrocks.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
meme police

meme police

Characters : Antkit, Dipperkit
Clan/Rank : ThunderClan/kit, ShadowClan/kit
Pisces Horse
Number of posts : 1976

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 14:47

Little's right. ThunderClan and RiverClan should get off their inactive arses and fight for Sunningrocks. o3o xD I already have a plan for starting le battle...xD

And, like, Clans aren't doing patrols. *cough*ThunderClan*cough**cough*NothingagainstyouDuskeh*cough* Just, people need to remember about the site and get on. Post topics about patrols, le deputies. RP your cats on patrol. Dun be lazy. You joined dis site for a reason. A warrior cats RP. And none of dat is happening. o3o

Art credit to Grey.
Back to top Go down
Sleepy

Sleepy

Clan/Rank : RiverClan
Capricorn Tiger
Number of posts : 9738

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 14:52

I'd love to fight for Sunningrocks, but I don't really know how many active members both TC and RC have, and if they're enough to have a fair battle cx

Also, fun stuff can happen on patrols. Anything, really D8

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. I42GrfL
Back to top Go down
http://beata.forumotion.com/
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 15:14

I agree, but, I ALREADY KNOWWWWWW I'm probably the person who posts or makes, like, ALL the topics in SkC..... ;_; So, in all seriousness, I say:

GET YOUR FAT, LAZY BUTTS ON YOUR ROLE PLAYING TERRITORYS YA' HOBOS!!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. EmptyMon 30 Jul 2012 - 16:48

lul. That was harsh, Sunny. Ya coulda put it more nicely.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.   Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth. Empty

Back to top Go down

Let me hold your heads under the waters of knowledge until some sense flows forcefully into your nose and mouth.
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next