Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3

Go down 
+2
Splotch
Little
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:43

Firestorm backed up, biting hard to hold the pain back. He looked up at her, happy. "Thank you." he said, Firestorm bent down and bit one paw, letting his blood pour out.

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:45

Ivyfire looked at him "Whats wrong with you?!"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:48

"You, I need you out of my head. I need the tough love. I can only get it through pain." he said. He hoped that she didn't take it as if he was trying to make her exiled.

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:50

Ivyfire blinked "You're not the cat I stayed with at the barn. Let me know when that Firestorm is here" her fire colored eyes filling up with sadness.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:55

Firestorm stopped biting his paw "I have changed." he said slowly. "I......I......Just know that i'm sorry." he said. "I need to think," he said almost silent. Firestorm started to walk off, His head low, and paw making small blood marks. "What have I become," he asked himself.

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:56

Ivyfire started to sob "Everything's gone wrong!" she called out.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 18:59

ooc: if there gonna do this, we might need a topic. So that or stop and wait.

Firestorm stopped dead in his tracks. Firestorm turned back to her, not able to keep the sadness out of his voice" Ivyfire, There's no need to cry." he said knowing it wasn't him she was crying about.

Last edited by Line of Fire on Mon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:04; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:02

Occ: I'll make another topic.. O3O

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3583

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:10

OOC: Y U NO Wait for me? :yuno:

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:23

Occ: Splotch can join O3O

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:29

Splotchfur trotted over, "come on guys,stop dueling on the past!"

Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Taurus Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:33

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Splotch

Splotch

Taurus Dragon

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 19:34

Ooc: :ihateitplz:

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 20:38

ooc: Anyways this is little's topic so yeah x3 back to the point and not focused on grey ouo

ic: Stormwing sighed, looking away. "So how are things? Besides that of course." She asked Littlelight and his daughter.

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 1voydFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 2gy1qubFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 EmptyTue 19 Jun 2012 - 7:49

ooc: Yeah, thanks for waiting. It's not like I just had to read an entire page about Ivyfire and Firestorm or nuthin' T3T

IC: "Great." Littlelight purred. "I'm back with Sarrowsong and my daughter."

Poppyseed let out a purr. "And I fiinally got to meet my dad. I have to say, I guess I'm I didn't end up like Greyfeather..."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next