Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3

Go down 
+2
Splotch
Little
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:35

Ivyfire looked at him "And you're life was better?" anger flared up as the memory of her death came back.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:37

Using this as her chance she slammed into Ivyfire aiming for the back of her neck.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:42

Littlelight ran forward and tackled Greyfeather off of Ivyfire, knocking her to the ground again, but he just took a step back, tears dripping from his cheek.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:42

ooc: time for storm to save the day yet again |3

ic: A flash of silver appeared above them, and Stormwing shot down in the middle of them all. "Enough, not just Greyfeather, but all of you. Don't you realize, she has the power to make her own choices? She knows what she can and cannot do, and she knows every conciquence for her actions. Do not try to convince her or lead her from her path...maybe we made a mistake in letting her in starclan, or maybe a mistake was made while she was living. But all that matters now to her is what she chooses. I don't want any of us to get hurt by trying to steer those choices." She mewed calmly. Turning around, the tabby let her green gaze rest on her old sort-of-friend. "You're free to do what you like." She murmured, nodding. "But think before you act, or you might regret something you do. I hope you are able to calm your anger enough to make those decisions, as I don't want you to get hurt or anyone else, no matter how insane you think you are becoming."

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 1voydFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 2gy1qubFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksFirst RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:43

Ivyfire stood up and shook her fur "Firestorm." she growled.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:45

Greyfeather growled in suprise and slight pain, her tears went to normal color slowly and she lashed around and leaped at her father. "I already made my choices and I will not rest till I murder you all!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:46

Littlelight gave Greyfeather a cold glare.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:46

"Ivyfire trust me! I can't forget it! i should've died! I lied to Poppyseed and went to Sunningrocks to kill myself! I couldn't live with what i did! everytime i woke, all i thought about was how i could repay you! The only way was take my own life!" he replied, the sadness taking over his voice.

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:48

Poppyseed ran over and gave Firestorm a gentle lick on his cheek. "It's okay, Firestorm. Think of what you have. A mate that loves you, and 3 kits that take after us."

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:49

She stopped in her tracks at her fathers glare, feeling like she could move no longer, she felt so scared and fearful of everything, but she wouldn't let herself stall.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:50

"You don't know what happened," he replied getting away from his mate "I'm a monster."

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:54

"No, you're not" Poppyseed replied sternly. "I knew you killed Ivyfire, but I still love you," she padded next to him.

ooc: She's all like ilu! :DDDDDD

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:56

Firestorm stepped away again "I shouldn't even be here. She was a friend and i killed her. I should be over with the dark cats." he hissed.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:58

"Peh! Dark forest wouldn't want your pity there nor how weak you are you would be no use to them" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:59

"But you're in StarClan, and you're here for a reason." Poppyseed soothed.

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: Dream Territory-
Jump to: