Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

After Littlelight left(few days)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

After Littlelight left(few days) Empty
PostSubject: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:04

Greykit had finally opened her eyes seeing the huge world infront of her "Daddy..mommy?..."she looked around seeing all the other kits with their mothers and siblings, she, was alone she glanced down and licked her paw to clean her paw while her mother or father wouldn't help her 'Why am I the one alone?" she asks herself
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:10

Nightpaw walked into the nursery being Greykit was his niece he meowed "now your not alone"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:16

she stopped "I'm not" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:23

"I'm here" he sad laying beside Greykit
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:44

she purred and curled beside him"Your,warm" she purred "and...whose my parents? and what do the look like?"she asks
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 17:50

"I only knew your father, cause he was my brother he was a ok cat he was white tabby" he meowd starting to lick himself
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:00

she snuggled deep into the apprentices fur "Really can you tell me what he was like and do I have siblings?" she asks "Oh thats a pretty dumb question to ask if I have siblings" she ended
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:02

"Well..." he said pausing from his licking
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 18:50

"Well...what?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:02

"Nothing" he said and gave Greykits head a quick lick
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 19:09

"Come on tell me! its bad enough I don't know my parents or if I even have any siblings but if I did have siblings she or he would be in the nursery" she growls despratly
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 20:08

Nightpaw sighed "I wanted to say you weren't born in the nursery. You a truely wild cat"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyMon 27 Feb 2012 - 21:34

"I wasn't? then how'd I get here?" she asks
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 7:25

"Your father brought you of course, I actually think your mother was a rouge" he meowed
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) EmptyTue 28 Feb 2012 - 7:33

"How come my mom doesn't live here?" she asks getting in deeper
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: After Littlelight left(few days)   After Littlelight left(few days) Empty

Back to top Go down

After Littlelight left(few days)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next