Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3

Go down 
+2
Splotch
Little
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Splotch

Splotch

Characters : Sleepycloud, Hopepaw, Lakepaw, Bear
Clan/Rank : Ye Old Member-- ALL THUNDERCLAN OOPS Sleepycloud (MCA), Hopepaw [App], Lake [App], Bear [Loner[
Taurus Dragon
Number of posts : 3583

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:17

Splotchfur steped in front of Firestorm her eyes blazing with fury " lay one more claw on my apprentice!" she hissed

Sleepycloud || Hopepaw || Lakekit
Back to top Go down
Honey

Number of posts : 1655

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:17

"This is for me and her. Unlike you I don't need to fight!" he hissed at Greyfeather.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:18

She kicked Firestorm away with ease "Dad, I do not feel any of that love! since you left I have turned to be this hardened criminal like I am today and I cannot change, no matter how much I try!" she hissed. Turning around she snapped and aimed to barrel into Splotchfur "Hah what a pathetic apprentice you have here!" she snapped.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:20

Firestorm pushed Greyfeather away from the 'attack' on Splotchfur.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:21

Greyfeather snapped at Firestorm and lunged forward for his neck praying to deliver enough force in the right area, as if she could hit it.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:21

Poppyseed helped her mate up. "Are you okay?"

Littlelight tackled Greyfeather, knocking her down, and then he jumped on her, pinning her down. "I don't want to have to do this, Greyfeather." A slow tear trickled down his cheek. "But if we must, we will."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:22

"Please......let me handle this. It's my fault." he said to all the cats. He wanted to be the only hurt one.

Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:22

Greyfeather eyes widened and she tried to twist away from her father.
Back to top Go down
Ivy

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:23

Ivyfire stepped up beside Splotchfur,her eyes blazing "Don't you ever say that,Greyfeather. Your parents love you and you know it, you don't have to hurt Firestorm. That cat will not be harmed, nor anyone else. she hissed

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:24

Littlelight raised a paw, claws unsheathed.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:27

Greyfeather growled tears, red tears leaked to the back of her head, struggle seemed useless "Are you really going to kill your own flesh? your own blood?" she hissed.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:27

Firestom pushed Littlelight away, saving Greyfeather, "You know not to kill her! even if she is evil!" he hissed.

Ivy

Clan/Rank : Skyclan Kit
Taurus Cat
Number of posts : 1035

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:28

Ivyfire hissed "He can't kill her, were in Starclan. You'll be out of here quicker than you can say sorry"

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://iveh-ness.deviantart.com/
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:31

She got to her paws tears of blood stained her grey and black fur, the tears just kept coming her heart pounded with fear and insanity.
Back to top Go down
Honey

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 18 Jun 2012 - 16:33

"This still isn't the way," he hissed. "You can all just stop it! Is this the way you want to live?! Any of you?!" he wasn't gonna let her get killed, yet.

PostSubject: Re: First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3   First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

First RP as Littlelight and Poppyseed since they died :3
Page 3 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next