Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sitting in camp.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon
Number of posts : 5271

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 19:40

Greypaw yawned, rolling onto her back. She'd already eaten, so it wasn't hunger. And she wasn't thirsty. So what was keeping her up?

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 8:20

Gingerkit quietly crawled out of the nursery to try to keep from waking the others up. She was getting pretty good at sneaking out which helped her a lot. After finally clearing the entrance of the den, she bounced around the middle of the camp until she spotted Greypaw a small distance away from her. Feeling a little mischievous, she dropped down into the crouch position that Sagewhisker had just recently shown her. Making sure she was at least somewhat quiet, she crawled towards Greypaw with her head low and her tail high. I'll get you, Greypaw!
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 8:30

Greypaw, who wasn't going to hear Gingerkit for fun, rolled back onto her belly. She yawned and layed her head on her paws and began to doze off.

Last edited by Moss~Greypaw on Sat 26 May 2012 - 8:54; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 8:39

*Gingerkit cx

She continued to crawl towards her target before she finally thought she was close enough to Greypaw. Makings sure she had the right position, she involuntarily shook her rear-end before pounced right on top of the apprentice. "Ha ha! I got you, frog!" She squeaked. "I was just too fast for you!"
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 8:56

"Aurgh! You got me." Greypaw threw her head back dramatically. "You're juust so fast!"

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 9:34

"Yeah!" She mewed before looking down at Greypaw. "Was I really good?" She asked, hoping that she was getting the hunting thing down.
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 16:08

"Perfect." Greypaw purred. "If I were prey, I'd have no chance."

Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:27

"Yes!" She squeaked as she jumped off of Greypaw and started bouncing around. "I'm going to be the best hunter this clan has ever seen! You just watch!" Oh, the poor kit's head was getting bigger and bigger. cx
Back to top Go down
Mossy

Mossy

Scorpio Dragon

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:30

Greypaw laughed at the kits happiness. "You're better than everyone already." she giggled.

Ebby

Characters : Stormsong, Doekit
Clan/Rank : ShadowClan Arborist; Mindflayer Enthusiast
Capricorn Dog
Number of posts : 6705

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:45

"Excuse me?" Sagewhisker twitched his whiskers in amusement and approached the two of them, "I'm a pretty fine hunter, if I do say so myself. Are you telling me I have some competition, Greypaw?"

Sitting in camp. PDt1Qqd Sitting in camp. Lyl9TWB
Doekit | Stormsong
ThunderClan Kit | ThunderClan T3
#5D3FD3 | #446c9f
<| charrie profile |>

Back to top Go down
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 20:49

The kit's eyes suddenly grew wide as she stopped and stared at Greypaw before Sagewhisker's voice immediately caught Gingerkit's short attention. "Sagewhisker!" She squeaked. "She said I was the best hunter! Can you believe that?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting in camp. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting in camp.   Sitting in camp. Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting in camp.
Page 1 of 1