Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Sitting In Camp

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:14

Flamestar sat in camp on the Skyrock, chin raised to the sky. He let the sun wash over his face, and the wind ruffle his fur. Today was a good day, it was. He'd do a little hunting, to get started. But not at the moment, as he didn't see anyone awake yet besides himself.

Sitting In Camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSitting In Camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSitting In Camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSitting In Camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sitting In Camp 1voydSitting In Camp 2gy1qubSitting In Camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSitting In Camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:17

Coldheart came up onto Skyrock with Flamestar. 'Hey Flamestar,' she said. She had a worried look on her face.

ooc: sorry, I just posted this and I forgot about my creation.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:31

"Good morning, Coldheart. Is something the matter?" Flamestar asked, looking at her.

Sitting In Camp Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzSitting In Camp Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrSitting In Camp Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaSitting In Camp I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Sitting In Camp 1voydSitting In Camp 2gy1qubSitting In Camp One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksSitting In Camp StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:34

Coldheart sighed, 'There is. when I woke up this morning, a strong Riverclan scent was in the Warriors den. I checked the other dens, including the nursery, and Riverclan. All Riverclan. But in your den...' her voice trailed off.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:38

"I'll check." Flamestar mewed with a nod. He leaped gracefully down the rocks and disappeared quickly in his den. Sniffing the air, there WAS an odd Riverclan scent in the air. He wondered if Riverclan had been nearby...or IS nearby.

He leaped back up to Coldheart. "You're right. Coldheart, I need you to go on a border patrol with me. I want to check the territory and make sure there isn't any weird scents around still. Weird, we don't even border with Riverclan..." He mewed.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:42

Coldheart nodded. She looked at Flamestar, thinking of her past... He was her mentor when she was younger. She sighed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:50

ooc: He was? I don't think so o.o

I'll make a topic :3

ic: Flamestar leaped down and led the way out of camp.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:53

ooc: No, when she was an apprentice and he was deputy, he trained her to be a warrior, then he picked her for the deputy when she trained Frostpelt, (Sunny) to be a warrior. xD that is how its gonna go, k? xD

ic: Coldheart followed. She hoped that they weren't stealing prey,
or mobbing them.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:56

ooc: >.> You don't get to decide everything. As far as anyone knows, no one knows the mentors and stuff BEFORE the new canon...But if you and sunny agreed on that, then you can pretend you were her mentor I guess. As far as I know, Flamestar's previous apprentice is unknown .-.

I'm a little annoyed how you just shrugged off my confusion and was kind of like, "No, you're wrong, this is how it's going to be cuz I said so." type deal.

But I made the topic. You can post now :D

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp EmptyMon 20 Aug 2012 - 12:58

ooc: Oh, OK. I just thought it COULD be that way, it was just an idea. x3 so, it doesn't have to be that way. just an idea, lets take it to PMs.

END OF TOPIC
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sitting In Camp Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sitting In Camp   Sitting In Camp Empty

Back to top Go down

Sitting In Camp
Page 1 of 1