Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

A training visit :3

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

A training visit :3 - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 18:46

"Yes, actually, I am, Moongaze. I committed something that I do not regret doing," she said, rolling her eyes at her. "And you don't think I didn't know that? It's such an honor to watch me train an apprentice, I'm sure," she chuffed, shifting. "And maybe you should begin minding your own business before I steal your pelt off!"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A training visit :3 - Page 3 N6a5zHfA training visit :3 - Page 3 IMrnxD6A training visit :3 - Page 3 GMXQgOOA training visit :3 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A training visit :3 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Clan/Rank : N/A
Sagittarius Tiger
Number of posts : 4295

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyWed 23 May 2012 - 20:07

Moongaze widened her gaze in mock dismay. "My, Scarlet, you have a poor attitude. The Dark Forest has changed you," Her eyes locked on Coldpaw. "You know why I'm here? Because a training opponent got too rough and killed me. My dream-self. My soul." A flicker of regret sparked in her eyes- dissappearing too quickly to tell if it was actually there. Moongaze straightened up, her lengthy legs adding height, making her taller than Scarlet. "The Dark Forest isn't about being a disloyal or untrustworthy cat; it's about being the strongest and dangerous. We're uniting against StarClan, and we can't have traitorous rogues in our midst."

A training visit :3 - Page 3 Red12
Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:15

"Rogue?!" Coldpaw snarled. "If I had full strength at the moment you wouldn't have a pelt to be stolen!" He stalked forward claws slid out.

A training visit :3 - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA training visit :3 - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA training visit :3 - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA training visit :3 - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A training visit :3 - Page 3 1voydA training visit :3 - Page 3 2gy1qubA training visit :3 - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA training visit :3 - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Sunny

Sunny

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Warrior
Libra Snake
Number of posts : 1492

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:18

Blookit wrote:
Moongaze widened her gaze in mock dismay. "My, Scarlet, you have a poor attitude. The Dark Forest has changed you," Her eyes locked on Coldpaw. "You know why I'm here? Because a training opponent got too rough and killed me. My dream-self. My soul." A flicker of regret sparked in her eyes- dissappearing too quickly to tell if it was actually there. Moongaze straightened up, her lengthy legs adding height, making her taller than Scarlet. "The Dark Forest isn't about being a disloyal or untrustworthy cat; it's about being the strongest and dangerous. We're uniting against StarClan, and we can't have traitorous rogues in our midst."

ooc: Intruding again! XD SUNNYPAW called him a rouge once, you shoulda seen him flip!

Sunnypaw out, again peace!

Mystic, rouge she-cat (Alive)
Spoiler:

Streamclaw, she-cat of RiverClan (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Blue----, she-cat of RiverClan. (not alive yet)
Spoiler:

Epic Rain-made avatar
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyThu 24 May 2012 - 15:24

Scarlet just watched, eyes piercing into the darkness angrily. "Do whatever you want to do to Moongaze, apprentice. Because you must remember not to give any mercy." She fluffed up her fur, snarling at Moongaze, spotting that she was sizing her up.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
A training visit :3 - Page 3 N6a5zHfA training visit :3 - Page 3 IMrnxD6A training visit :3 - Page 3 GMXQgOOA training visit :3 - Page 3 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
A training visit :3 - Page 3 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyFri 25 May 2012 - 14:54

Coldpaw flicked his ear. "I would, but maybe later. Honestly, as much as this filthy excuse for a Dark Forest warrior annoys me right now, I don't have the...er, blood, to use right now in a fight." He huffed, gazing angrily at his deep scars. "I hate it when I have to sound like I'm giving up though. But he tactic sure works in fooling my clanmates. None of them even guess that I am the one who almost murdered Creamstripe and sent her to the elders' den!" He purred.

A training visit :3 - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzA training visit :3 - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrA training visit :3 - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaA training visit :3 - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
A training visit :3 - Page 3 1voydA training visit :3 - Page 3 2gy1qubA training visit :3 - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksA training visit :3 - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptySat 26 May 2012 - 18:20

"Ha!" She spat irritably, annoyance flickering in her grey eyes. "I hadn't expected you to stick up for your lying, murderous mentor, Coldpaw."
Pale gaze unreadable and boring into Coldpaw's grey and white pelt, the she-cat challenged, "Try me."

OOC: Oh, Pinoo and my lives are so complex :B Pinestar + Bluestar= Sismance
Moongaze + Scarlet= B**** FIGHT >:B
:D

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 9:16

Coldpaw yawned. "How about tomorrow?" He mewed, as if he couldn't care less. "Would you like to set it up then?" He purred deviously in amusement.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 11:25

"Anytime," Moongaze winked, glancing at Scarlet with distaste. "Maybe you might actually beat me, if you had a good mentor."

OOC: Storm- should we form an alliance of some sort? Or earn eachother's respect or somethin'?

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptySun 27 May 2012 - 12:59

"She's fine." Coldpaw huffed. "Her son though...not so much." He mewed, openly insulting Happy.

EDIT: I FORGOT TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION DANGIT*

*ooc: What do you mean o3o?

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 11:10

OOC: I thought we were gonna ally against Scarlet :P o3o Or at least ally. xD

IC: "So I've heard," Moongaze raised an eyebrow, eyes carelessy passing over Scarlet's kin, who had been cowering under dead bracken during the pratice.

OOC: Wait, Happy is here right? xD

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 14:38

ooc: Idk. But sure they can ally eventually...if you make yourself seem more surpreme than Scarlet X3

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 16:10

OOC: Lol, okay.
Quick, Moon, do something to make Scarlet angry...! xP

IC: "It would make sense for such a cowardly kit to be born to one so..." Moongaze briefly sneered at Scarlet, eyes fiery. "Pathetic."

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 16:21

Coldpaw narrowed his eyes but said nothing. This was going to get fun.

Back to top Go down
Bloo

Bloo

Sagittarius Tiger

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 EmptyMon 28 May 2012 - 17:51

Moongaze flattened her ears, long curved claws sliding out of their sheaths. A scowl showed on her dappled face, and her eyes glowed with the anticipation of a battle.

OOC: DIE!!! Lol, jk.
Now we wait for Pinoo :B

Old Canon
Lives:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A training visit :3   A training visit :3 - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

A training visit :3
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next