Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Just a visit.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cat

Cat

Characters : berrykit ; goldenkit
Clan/Rank : riverclan / kit ; shadowclan / kit
Gemini Dragon
Number of posts : 4281

Just a visit. Empty
PostSubject: Just a visit.   Just a visit. EmptyMon 24 Nov 2014 - 17:25

Honeypaw limped to the warriors den where Swiftfoot was resting. It had not been long since the badger attack and only her mother had seen her face. Her mother saw her and smiled. "Hello, my little honey drop." Swiftfoot mewed. "Hello mother!" Honeypaw mewed and set down the moss she had got for her. "Are those wounds going to heal soon? I can't bear to see you like this..." Her mother coughed a few times. Honeypaw wanted to tell her she was fine, and to ask her if she was getting better, but she couldn't. "Mother, please.. You know the answer. Are you getting any better? Do you want me to get you something? Freshkill? Herbs? Water?" Swiftfoot coughed again and shook her head. "That would'nt be neccasary. I'm not that old! I can fetch my own things!" She huffed and got up, and attempted to walk out of the den, but because she was so weak, she collapsed and she looked like she was going to yowl in pain, but she just limped back to her nest. "Uh, maybe some of those..." She said. Honeypaw nodded and fixed her moss quickly before going out into camp to get her mother the things she needed. 
She grabbed some wet moss and laid it down in the center of camp and fetched a rabbit. She then helped her mother outside and guided her mother to the center of camp. "Eat up. You need strength. I'll get some herbs..."

#9999ff
| #ffcc00

my active characters ~ my profile
Back to top Go down

Just a visit.
Page 1 of 1