Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Greenleaf is finally here, and the clans all feel the effect of rising temperatures.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 15:50

"Either way you put it, you still tried your best, Greyfeather" he purred

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:25

Stormwing nodded in agreement. "Yeah, a decent opponent," She teased playfully. "It's good to see you again though, when you weren't a...rather gloomy warrior. I mean, at least we were friends for a little while as apprentices before one of your family members died, right?" She purred. Coldkit just sat there, head on his paws, with a quite annoyed expression on his face.

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:30

Foxkit pounced on Coldkit, "Got your tail!" she mewed playfully

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:33

Stormwing blinked in surprise, lifting her paw off of Coldkit at the sudden second kit on her paw. Coldkit hopped onto his fours, shaking his fur. He narrowed his eyes at Foxkit. Rather than playing, he just stood there. "Aren't you mad at me too?" He growled softly, glaring at her. Stormwing hesitated, wondering is she should put her paw back on him to hold her son down again, before trouble sprouted.

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:35

"Why would I be?" Foxkit tilted her head to one side. "You didn't do anything to hurt me"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:39

Coldkit blinked. It was rare to see a cat like this who didn't get mad at him for what he did to the other cats. "Alright," He mewed awkwardly, flicking his tail.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:41

Foxkit looked around, "Are there any moss balls around here to play with?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:43

Coldkit looked around. "There's some," He mewed simply, flicking his tail over at a tree where a lot of moss was growing. He padded over, digging his claws in the moss and tearing some down.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:51

Foxkit took it and rolled it into a ball, soon after throwing it up in the air

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:52

Coldkit leaped up, bating it away in mid-air. e streaked after it, nosing it away.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:57

Littlelight looked, "You'll be going back to WindClan very soon" he purred, starting to fade from their vision.

Foxkit looked up, "But I wanna stay!" she whined

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 17:59

Coldkit turned into a blur as he picked up the moss ball. "What the heck?.." He murmured, feeling tired. He collapsed on the ground, before fading away completely. "Looks like it's time to go, young one. Come back any time!" Stormwing purred. But she wasn't talking to her son; she was talking to Foxkit.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptyFri 11 May 2012 - 18:02

Foxkit ducked her head, not wanting to leave, "Okay" she said back, fading away into the WindClan nursery

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 EmptySat 12 May 2012 - 6:04

Greyfeather began to fade but Longkit was the last one.

Longkit once again felt discluded in his dream, why always him? he began fading and found himself in the Windclan nursery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4