Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:27 pm

Foxkit took a step back, "Longkit! What are you doing?" she asked in suprise

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:29 pm

"If he's gonna hurt you he'll have to go through me first!" he hissed
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:31 pm

"He's not gonna hurt me" Foxkit hissed to Longkit. "I was just seeing what he was following that path for!"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:33 pm

Longkit stepped back watching Foxkit intently.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:37 pm

Coldkit glanced over hi shoulder. "Not like you can do anything about me anyways," He huffed, walking further down the trail until he disappeared. Stormwing spun around. "Coldkit, wai-" She yowled, cutting off and he disappeared. "No! Get back here Coldkit! It's dangerous that way!" She called, racing after him. "Coldkit!"

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:39 pm

"Coldkit is nearing Darkforest, you should never go there unless you have a death wish" she meowed and licked Longkit and Foxkit to calm them, deep inside she wished she saw her father in Starclan, he was in Starclan but she never saw him yet.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:41 pm

Stormwing appeared like wind in front of Coldkit. She grabbed him by the scruff and dragged him back. Coldkit hissed, unsheathing his claws and slashing Stormwing's muzzle. She dropped him in the grass of the clearing they were just at, and wiped her nose, which was bleeding sparkly blood.

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:44 pm

Foxkit ducked under and went down towards Darkforest, "What's down here?"

Littlelight picked Foxkit up by the scruff and put her down next to Greyfeather, "Looking for this?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Greyfeather walked up to Coldkit pinning the kit to the ground with a paw with claws extended "I may be in Starclan but I still am mad" she laughed. Turning she noticed her dad "D-Dad?" she looked shocked
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Stormwing did nothing to help her kit. She wondered how she possibly could have raised such a kit...
Coldkit snarled, biting down hard on Greyfeather's foot so she let go. He jumped up and spiked his fur up, watching them all.

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:48 pm

Greyfeather hissed furiously at the kit and attempted to make a chase chase it towards Starclan.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:50 pm

Coldkit didn't run. Instead, he stood his ground, claws extended, glaring at her with icy eyes. "I'm not scared of you!" He snarled. Stormwing flattened him against the ground with a paw. "No, but we can still stop you." Stormwing huffed in amusement. "If you're not going to play nice, then leave," She growled close to his ear. Coldkit let out a roar, but couldn't do anything except flail pointlessly beneath his mother's paw.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:58 pm

Littlelight looked softly at his daughter, "I'm sorry I died when you were an apprentice" he began. "But ever since, I've been watching you and your sister"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 8:24 pm

"I hope your not mad at me for murdering Butterflystar and almost the innocent apprentice and Stormwing." she meowed.
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 EmptyFri May 11, 2012 12:16 pm

Stormwing let out a huff. "You mean me almost murdering you? Excuse me, but I knocked you out and was well enough to help drag you back to camp." She mewed defensively. Coldkit growled angrily, still struggling under her paw.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next