Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. If you miss one activity check, make sure you do the next one!
Leaf-fall is finally here, and with it, the promise of colder, crueler, days ahead.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:03 pm

ooc: Sure, Cold can come in. Grey: Lawl, that's funny cause Poppyseed's not dead -__-

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:04 pm

OOC: But still Poppyseed can pop up.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:05 pm

ooc: Poppyseed's busy not popping up

IC: Foxkit started walking forward, the path getting a little darker as she walked deeper, "Where's WindClan?!" she yowled off into the distance

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 3741

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:06 pm

Coldkit popped in because he's a freakin assassin Two small glaring icey blue eyes peeked out at the two kits. Suddenly a flash of white flew forward, bouncing off the side of a tree stump and landing easily down on four feet. He licked a paw and drew it over his head, still carefully watching the other two kits. "Hello," He growled quietly.

ooc: Woah, are you guys in starclan territory or dark forest???

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:09 pm

OOC: Starclan territory but close to Darkforest

IC: Longkit noticed Coldkit and hissed "Who are you?" he snapped.

Greyfeather walked up with a slight growl "How many times do I have to come and tell fo- oh hello, kits" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Clan/Rank : {Storm}Riverclan/Experienced Warrior {Adder}Thunderclan/Experienced Warrior {Red}Shadowclan/Experienced Warrior {Wolf}Shadowclan/Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:10 pm

Coldkit looked at Longkit with a cold stare. "Why do you need to know?! You aren't anyone I know!" He hissed back.

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Homestuck_stamp_by_sinderish-d3gnmxzDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Karkat_stamp__gray__by_chameleonraptor-d48qxhrDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Stamp__terezi_by_shendijiro-d47mqtaDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 I_love_gamzee_by_nosense616-d47vsgh
Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 1voydDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 2gy1qubDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 One_Piece_Luffy_Stamp_by_erjanksDreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 StampOnePiece
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:12 pm

ooc: I dunno o3o

IC: Fox just ran away cause she got scared by the freakin' assassin Foxkit looked at the kit in suprise, stopping in her tracks and narrowing her eyes at how calm the kit looked, "Oh... err... hi?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:13 pm

Greyfeather hissed at Coldkit "This kit wants to know, if your a friend or foe he can judge by know your name then he will intruduce himself" she meowed

Longkit looked at the she-cat "What she said" he meowed.
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:15 pm

Foxkit took a step back, "I'm... confused" she announced. "Where... are we?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

'Your at Starclans border, I am Greyfeather" she meowed
Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:20 pm

ooc: STORM TO THE RESCUE FOR US ALL :DDD

ic: "Now that's enough," Came a gentle mew from around them, not from any direction in particular. Coldkit froze. "M-Mother?!" He hissed in surprise, looking around. Stormwing padded out, behind Coldkit, and looking at him with a hard stare. "Be nice now, these cats are not going to hurt you. Nor will you hurt them," She mewed quietly. Coldkit puffed up his fur. "Shut up! You left me alone with no one!" He snarled. Stormwing ignored him an looked up. "I apologize for his aggressive attitude. This is my kit, Coldkit of skyclan. Though I'm not sure why he's here, he better not cause any trouble," She mewed, looking back at Coldkit with a warning in her eyes. Coldkit flinched. "Y-You can't tell me what to do! You're dead! DEAD!" He snarled, backing up a few steps. Stormwing padded over to Greyfeather and let out a purr. "Nice to see you again Greyfeather. I just recently joined the Starclan ranks, and I didn't expect you to be here so soon." She greeted warmly, dipping her head. "Nice to meet you all also, kits."

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:22 pm

ooc: I just noticed that Littlelight could pop up and go all ninja on all of y'alls

IC: Foxkit looked around, her head dizzy with confusion, So many cat!

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Stormi the Gummy

Stormi the Gummy

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:24 pm

Coldkit let out a growl and glared at everyone. Suddenly, he looked over near Foxkit where the path got darker and darker. He began to walk towards it in curiosity.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:25 pm

Foxkit followed him, curious to what he was doing, "What is it?" she asked

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 EmptyThu May 10, 2012 7:26 pm

'Coldkit, Don't be so aggressive, even though she is dead she still is wise and will be with you" she meowed "I know, but I went mad, but, atleast I died protecting someone I love, but I will never forgive myself for leaving Shadowstar" she meowed sadly. Longkit stepped infront of Coldkit hissing "Stay away from her!" his pelt bristling trying to protect her.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno   Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Dreams of ponies and unicorns! nah dream of well I dunno
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next