Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

An average night for some cats

Go down 
+4
Honey Badger
Pinely-san
Little
~Rose blue~
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Little

Little

Clan/Rank : I'm currently inactive from the site due to life.
Capricorn Cat
Number of posts : 3059

An average night for some cats - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:12

"Well... my mom is in ThunderClan, but my dad is ShadowClan" Poppypaw replied "But he was... exiled for being with my mom..."

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚

I currently do not have any characters
☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:15

Happykit felt a bit guilty for asking her about her parents. "Oh... Hopefully you get to talk to him again someday. I'm a full-blooded ShadowClanner! My mommy, Scarletfire, and daddy, Goldenflame, are both from ShadowClan. I also have so many brothers and sisters! Maybe you'll get to meet them someday," he said. "So you're an apprentice, huh?"

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
An average night for some cats - Page 4 N6a5zHfAn average night for some cats - Page 4 IMrnxD6An average night for some cats - Page 4 GMXQgOOAn average night for some cats - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
An average night for some cats - Page 4 GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:17

"Yes, I'm an apprentice" Poppypaw replied, I don't even know where Littlelight is! she thought

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:22

"Is it fun?" he asked. "I heard it is! You get to hunt and fight and stuff! Watch, watch! I'm good at hunting, too!" He dropped into a crouch, his flank wiggling as he pounced on a leaf and tossed it into the air. "Yay! And, and, and I'm a good fighter too! Raur!" His claws raked down the leaf, tearing off the crispy layers. He bit into it, but immediately spit out the leaf bits. He looked up at Poppypaw. "Is that kinda what you do?" His single unclouded eye was wide with anxiousness.

An average night for some cats - Page 4 N6a5zHfAn average night for some cats - Page 4 IMrnxD6An average night for some cats - Page 4 GMXQgOOAn average night for some cats - Page 4 JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:28

"Well... it's more like this" Poppypaw demonstrated the hunters crouch by dropping down into a crouch so that her belly fur touched the grass and her tail was sticking out like a twig "And you need to be more... coordinated then that when you're an apprentice" Poppypaw mewed "You need to aim your hits well and you can't wildly attack your opponent"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:34

Happykit's eyes glimmered as he watched Poppypaw demonstrate her hunter's crouch. "Wow!" He tried it himself, and tried to copy her actions. Sitting up, he giggled with happiness. "Cool, cool! Show me how to fight!" he said, running up and cuffing her front leg with his feeble paw. Then, he sharply bit into her paw, growling playfully. He jumped back, and hopped back and forth cautiously before lunging in to attack her paw again. "I hope that someday I meet you when I'm an apprentice. Then we can play-fight a lot. And I would win! Haha!" Happykit jumped back again, tail swishing.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:36

Poppypaw's whisker's twitched with amusment "You'll have to train alot before you beat me!" she replied "And sorry, but I can't teach you any moves... you're just a kit"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:39

Her words stung him like a bee, and he frowned. "I'm almost an apprentice!" he protested. "I'm 4 moons old!" Flattening his ears, he looked down at his paws. "Okay... well... What else can you do as an apprentice?"

Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Clan/Rank : Shadow clan Kit
Capricorn Snake
Number of posts : 115

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:47

the Icekit woke up and looked up at Happykit she "said where are we."

:nyancat: Ice Rockss!!!! :nyancat:

Last edited by Meow on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:51; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:50

"Well as an apprentice you can go on border patrols... you get to sleep in the apprentice den of course... and the worst is that sometimes you get assigned to clean the elders den... and sometimes they get really cranky if you don't do it right" Poppypaw told Happykit, and then turned her head to Icekit "Oh... hello, little one" she smiled "This is a dream..." she began "What's your name?"

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Last edited by Poppypaw~(Little) on Sun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:55; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:53

Icekit said" what"?"

Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:54

ooc: Don't forget to use "'s around what she's saying, alright? xD

Border patrols! Wow! I've heard of that! he thought, eye sparkling. Suddenly, he crinkled his nose at the thought of cleaning a den, not to mention the Elders' Den! He opened his mouth to speak until someone spoke to him. Happykit turned and blinked at her. "Hiya! We are..." he paused for a moment to remember what one cat had said. "Dream Territory," the grey tom-kit told her, smiling.

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:56

"What's your name, little one?" Poppypaw asked, smiling

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
~Icey~

~Icey~

Capricorn Snake

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 16:59

Icekit said sofely"Im Icekit"

Back to top Go down
Little

Little

Capricorn Cat

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 EmptySun 25 Mar 2012 - 17:03

"Nice to meet you, Icekit" Poppypaw smiled "You're safe here, nobody will hurt you while you're in this dream with the rest of us" Poppypaw started "Oh, wait!... where are my manners... I'm Poppypaw of ThunderClan" she said to the tiny kit

☼*¨*•♫♪¸¸.•*¨*•♫

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An average night for some cats   An average night for some cats - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

An average night for some cats
Page 4 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next