Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Nightpaw's Patrol

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat
Number of posts : 5344

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySun 5 Feb 2012 - 17:28

Scarletfire poked her head into the Apprentices' Den, scowling. "Nightpaw! Where are you!?" she called.

#826644 - #DAA520 - #CEB180 - #808000
Nightpaw's Patrol N6a5zHfNightpaw's Patrol IMrnxD6Nightpaw's Patrol GMXQgOONightpaw's Patrol JySwIyJ
Muddypaw - Rookpaw - Daypaw - Specklekit
Nightpaw's Patrol GMUOTJ6
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Characters : -
Clan/Rank : -
Aquarius Snake
Number of posts : 2325

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyThu 9 Feb 2012 - 8:34

OOC: Sorry I was out of town

IC: Nightpaw rose quickly and walked to his mentor "Good morning Scarletfire what are we going to do today?"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Characters : Blizzardsky / Sablefur / Palepaw / Larktalon / Patchface / Rowancloud / Sedgeclaw / Owlfang / Pinepaw / Thornpaw / Gorsepaw / Toadpaw / Muddykit / Rookpaw / Daypaw
Clan/Rank : [M] RiverClan Apprentice [R] ShadowClan Apprentice [D] ThunderClan Apprentice
Pisces Cat

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyFri 10 Feb 2012 - 23:16

Scarletfire blinked at him and narrowed her eyes. "I already told you! We're going on a patrol. If any other cats are awake, we can take them, but we're leaving right now..." she said, lifting her gaze to the sky.

Nightpaw's Patrol N6a5zHfNightpaw's Patrol IMrnxD6Nightpaw's Patrol GMXQgOONightpaw's Patrol JySwIyJ
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyTue 14 Feb 2012 - 17:14

Nightpaw nodded "OK" and he started walking toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyWed 15 Feb 2012 - 7:26

Scarletfire glanced around before padding out with her new apprentice. "Now tell me what you smell," she said as they stood at the foot of the Carrionplace.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 11:07

Nightpaw sniffed the air "Umm...horrible smelling rats...and a fox...but I think it's old"
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 16:46

"Yeah," she agreed, not showing any signs of praise. "Be careful of rats or you may get an infection, and I'm not gonna help you, so you'd best not get hurt. For now, try to tell me if you scent any prey..." she said, raising her muzzle to the air as well.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:42

Nightpaw smelled the air and found that a scent of a rabbit was coming from beside him and slowly stalked to it and then he leaped but the smell had been older than he thought.

Last edited by TheEvilOne on Fri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Characters : Mistpelt
Clan/Rank : RiverClanWarrior
Pisces Dog
Number of posts : 15257

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptyFri 17 Feb 2012 - 18:42

The member 'TheEvilOne' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 2

Nightpaw's Patrol Mistpe10
Nightpaw's Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/profile?user=xxxmuffinheadxxx
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:24

Scarletfire shook her head, hissing. "Geez, I've seen an old kittypet hunt a measly rabbit better than you could've! This is what you do," she said, finally showing him a proper way to get into a hunter's crouch. She ducked down and kept her eyes forward, and her ears erect. She kept her tail from swishing back and forth from anxiety. She had spotted a small mouse earlier, and expected her apprentice would scent it too. Scarletfire slowly slithered across the grass as if she were a snake. This would be easy, no doubt, she thought. The black she-cat didn't take a moment of hesitation before lunging forward. She was silent until the mouse turned, but it was too late. She acquired a killing bite to the neck before she turned and showed her apprentice. Setting it in front of him, she stared. "Do you understand? You'd better. I will NOT be repeating myself."

Last edited by Sealand (Pine) on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:26; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 10:24

The member 'Sealand (Pine)' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 5

Nightpaw's Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 13:01

Nightpaw nodded and soon found the smell of a toad. He got into a hunting crouch and stalked until he was a tail length away and pounced and landed on its slimy back and gave it a killing bit and sat it infront of Scarletfire "Better?"

Last edited by TheEvilOne on Sat 18 Feb 2012 - 13:03; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Mistpelt

Mistpelt

Pisces Dog

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 13:01

The member 'TheEvilOne' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Chance Dice' : 6

Nightpaw's Patrol Sig2
Back to top Go down
Pinely-san

Pinely-san

Pisces Cat

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:09

"Yeah, sure, but make sure you keep the weight on your rump balanced, or you won't leap as gracefully and have very heavy pawsteps," she said. Flicking her tail, she motioned him to follow. They approached the Highpine. "I'll leave the most dangerous, the Thunderpath, for later, but for now tell me what you scent. We must also mark the borders." She walked up to a tree and rubbed her side against it for a brief moment before marking it.

Back to top Go down
Darky

Darky

Aquarius Snake

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol EmptySat 18 Feb 2012 - 15:12

Nightpaw smelled the air "I smell almost all the ShadowClan cats exept for the kits" he said as he marked a different tree.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Nightpaw's Patrol Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nightpaw's Patrol   Nightpaw's Patrol Empty

Back to top Go down

Nightpaw's Patrol
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Warrior Clan Cats :: ShadowClan Territory-
Jump to: