Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Too Late to Make a Wish >:3

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Characters : Bramblekit
Clan/Rank : Windclan kit
Leo Pig
Number of posts : 6644

Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 Empty
PostSubject: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyMon Dec 12, 2011 12:51 am

Shadowsong padded into Fourtrees as day turned to night. The moon shined down through the large oaks lighting up the way as she made it to Great Rock in the clearing. She had come in hopes to be alone for a while in order to let her mind wander without having to worry about anything. Bunching up her muscles, she leaped up onto the rock and sat there, looking down at the ground. So this is what it was like to be a leader on the rock. Just standing on it made her nervous, but she laid down and relaxed until she heard something shifting in the bushes not far from her...
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Clan/Rank : RiverClan Leader x2
Libra Cat
Number of posts : 1966

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:22 am

ooc: Darn yhou, PB!! ยป:U Oh well, let me help xD

ic: Moonfrost slid out of saaaaid bushes. She looked around, not noticing Shadowsong, and walked up to the greatrock. She crouched down and leaped up, nearly hitting the ShadowClan cat. Moonfrost yowled in surprise and almost tumbled off the greatrock, merely missing the edge by inches.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:41 am

OOC: kay XD

Shadowsong, watching the Riverclan cat, jumped up when the deputy practically jumped on top of her. Grabbing onto the cat to make sure she didn't fall, she pulled Moonfrost back up to center her balance. "Watch where you're going!" She hissed before the smell of Shadowclan's allies caught her nose. Immediately, she started to calm down. "Are you okay?"
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:53 am

Moonfrost nodded, embarrassed. "I'm sorry, I should've watched were I was going." She murmured. "I'm fine." She looked up at the ShadowClan she-cat. "Looks as if we had the same idea, doesn't it?" She chuckled.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 12:57 am

She nodded in agreement. "Yes, I guess we did! I don't believe we have met, though. I'm Shadowsong," She mewed. "Deputy of Shadowclan."
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:05 am

Moonfrost raised an eyebrow. "Well, isn't that ironic." She laughed. "Moonfrost, Deputy of RiverClan." She meowed. Yes, if cats could shake hands, then you would insert that part right here.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:12 am

*insert tail-shake here X3* "It's a pleasure to meet you , Moonfrost," Shadowsong replied happily. "But I must ask... Did something happen to Lionclaw? He was the deputy before, correct?" She asked with a small look of concern.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:22 am

Moonfrost nodded gravely. "Yes, he was. But he (was inactive) got greencough. He had it for a while, and Sleepystar apointed me as deputy. Lionclaw's better now, of course." She reasured the other deputy.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:25 am

Relief soon washed over the Shadowclan cat. "That's good to hear. Er.. I mean, that he got better of course. I just didn't want to hear that something terrible had happened to either him or Sleepystar," She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Frosty

Frosty

Libra Cat

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 1:33 pm

Moonfrost nodded. "Of course. They are both fine." She meowed reassuringly.

Shadow
Former Staff
Former Staff
Shadow

Leo Pig

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 EmptyFri Dec 23, 2011 2:23 pm

"That's good," she responded before turning and leaping off the rock. "How is the rest of Riverclan? Doing well I hope."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Too Late to Make a Wish >:3   Too Late to Make a Wish >:3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Too Late to Make a Wish >:3
Page 1 of 1