Warrior Clan Cats

The future's in your paws. Shape it well.

Roleplay in a cat Clan of warriors. Based off the Warriors series by Erin Hunter. Takes place in an AU before the cats in the books existed.

HomePortalSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome to WCC! Here are our latest announcements:
Activity checks take place on the 1st of the month. PM a staff member with the completed form if you missed it.
Newleaf is finally here, and the Clans hope to find reprieve from the tough Leaf-bare.
Gatherings take place on the 1st of the month; keep your eyes out for a staff member's post!
Please feel free to hit up any staff member if you have any questions!

Make exit make haste (o)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

Make exit make haste (o) Empty
PostSubject: Make exit make haste (o)   Make exit make haste (o) EmptyFri 27 Oct 2023 - 9:31

Brightkit was ecstatic. All the queens were tending to their kits, and his mother was elsewhere. He padded out of the nursery, feeling the sunbeams dance across his pelt as he escaped the shade of the trees. The ThunderClan camp may have been pretty boring lately, but the nursery held even more boredom. He was barely ever let out.

He trotted towards a large oak tree and stretched out his body, purring as he basked in the rays of the sun. It was another normal day, well, for leaf-fall at least. The fresh-kill pile was half-empty, and warriors came back tired and exhausted, trying to hunt as much as they could for their clan. The fresh-kill pile looked as full as it would ever be. He was glad the warriors and apprentices managed to catch a lot of prey for the clan.

"If a queen catches me, I'll be sent back to the nursery," he pondered and sighed at the thought.
Back to top Go down
Flybot
Former Staff
Former Staff
Flybot

Characters : [SC]Heatherberry| [TC]Vinecrawler | [R]Grub | [R] Grun Jr
Clan/Rank : [H]T3 Battle-Trained MC / T4 MC | [G]T4 Rogue | [GJ] T1 Rogue [V]T4 Warrior
Pisces Tiger
Number of posts : 4478

PostSubject: Re: Make exit make haste (o)   Make exit make haste (o) EmptySat 28 Oct 2023 - 2:49

"You will wish it were a queen who catches you." A russet warrior was stretched out in the sun's rays, scarred face as stoic as ever. She was not good with kits, but she wouldn't pretend to raise someone else's. Her shoulders shook as she coughed, her short fur trying its best to soak up what little sunlight was left. "Normally I would send you back with a lecture, but you've caught me in a good mood. If you stay put with me, I will take the fall if you get yelled at."

won't you shake a poor sinners hand?:

Make exit make haste (o) JGgdMsS Make exit make haste (o) JGg3TFt Make exit make haste (o) J0ieN9e Make exit make haste (o) JGg3GK7 Make exit make haste (o) JGg2WjR

Make exit make haste (o) JcTsSP1  Make exit make haste (o) JcnAVnI Make exit make haste (o) Grub_f10Make exit make haste (o) JaZZNs4
click photos for profiles | sprites by Aspen!
Back to top Go down
Two

Two

Characters : Scorchlight | ✝️ Hazelpaw | ✝️ Brightsplit | ✝️ Cedarpaw | Ivypaw | Mistypaw
Clan/Rank : Riverclan T4 warrior | Thunderclan apprentice | T1 rogue | Windclan apprentice
Aries Rat
Number of posts : 548

PostSubject: Re: Make exit make haste (o)   Make exit make haste (o) EmptySat 28 Oct 2023 - 5:18

The Tom was surprised to see the she-cat sit next to him, but didn't make any movements when she settled in with him. Brightkit nodded, twitching his bright golden tail a bit and shuffling his paws. "Why aren't you hunting?" he meowed.

It was leaf-fall, and the clan needed as much prey as they could catch. The fresh-kill pile was sparse, with only a few mice and a vole. Even Brightkit himself, a growing kit, barely got enough to eat. But he somehow felt comforted in the presence of the warrior, resting his tail on the ground and staring back at her with his big blue eyes, waiting for a response. He didn't want the warrior to leave him, though. Having the company of someone—instead of being alone—was just much more enjoyable, especially to Brightkit, a more extroverted cat instead of one to hide in the shadows.

Scorchlight | Riverclan Tier 4 Warrior

Ivypaw | Thunderclan apprentice

Hazel | T2 rogue

Mistypaw | Windclan apprentice

Petalsplash | Skyclan permaqueen

Starclan: Hazelpaw, cedarpaw, Brightsplit

Eggs and dragons (help me hatch and grow by clicking on them)
Make exit make haste (o) FrFJHMake exit make haste (o) Mcg4RMake exit make haste (o) Q5k93Make exit make haste (o) KoD3RMake exit make haste (o) XzBtW Make exit make haste (o) CGqIl
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Make exit make haste (o)   Make exit make haste (o) Empty

Back to top Go down

Make exit make haste (o)
Page 1 of 1